Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby passione » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:55 pm

Dear [ a ],

No, not even "Dear".
      I deserved better than you.
      I should have realized that a long time ago.
      Thanks for wasting my time with an eight betrayal.

- x
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skittle. » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:20 pm

Dear :D
You are an amazing person and I am so glad I met you and I can tell we will be friends for a while (I hope). Also your friends are really funny and I hope to join your friend circle, its much more fun than my last one, where I was kinda ignored.

Dear :)
I really like hanging out with you although I am sorry I havent been able too, I love u and miss u so incredibly much.

Dear ^-w-^
U are the most amazing cat in the world i love you and please stop meowing i am busy typing stuff. OK CALM DOWN KITTY YOU ARE SO LOUD

Dear myself? I guess,
I feel really lonely at the moment so I need to invite people over instead of waiting for them to invite myself, I need to stop being scared that they dislike me, because they don't. Also I know its hard, but being unwell shouldn't stop myself from keeping away from friends, they will understand. STOP STRESSING OVER EXAMS IT JUST MAKES IT WORSE. Eat less, food is not made for bored people, and eat more vegetables cuz u eat too many bananas. Draw more dammit, and no i don't mean those weird doodles you do during school, that just makes you look like a crazy person.
- also Stop thinking u have no friends, THEY ARE EVERYWHERE
Skittle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:25 pm

dear s,
I proved myself right. This strike isn't helping distance me at all. Hell I even finally bought that beanie I kept putting off, why? To hopefully impress you. Man, I'm so messed up
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WMEs-DAMs-Chrys-GSAs-SMWs-Thread

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heavymedic » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:27 pm

Dear Squad:

You are the most amazing people ive ever met. you all are extremely awesome and very funny.
thank you for being friends with me and bringing joy to my life.

HELLOOOOO
i like tf2 a lot ahehehe..
IM CRAZY!! IM NUTS!!
heavy weapons guy my beloved
heavymedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigerwish~ » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:11 pm

Hey -

I am hopelessly twisted and confused. Never met anyone quite like you. You know you've really got my number.
And I'm trying to figure out exactly what you want. With me. How do I play into this? How do I do this thing right? Whatever this is? Actually, what is this?? Shoot I have no idea.

I wish I could ask you directly. I just can't stop thinking about how I wish to talk with you in person again. What was that?? That can't be a coincidence. No, not twice.

I just want to hear you talk.

Please talk to me.

Sincerely,
x
H: mountain zebra W: plains zebra + ~ please take a look c:
tigerwish~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat Jay Sparrow » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:36 pm

Dear... Sixteen Year Old Kat, and anyone like me,

I know you think life sucks... I sort of does. I know you feel like your not going to survive, that you'll break before you get out of the horrid place your in. Before you can get out of that stupid school. You will break, you will break so badly your seiner year... But, you'll stand back up and put the pieces back together. You won't stay broken, maybe a little more bruised then before, but you will survive. You will graduate, and you will make it to college. I don't know where you'll go from there, I'm still trying to figure that out. Life is still gonna suck, but you can survive it, just hold on a little longer.

- Adult Kat
Last edited by Kat Jay Sparrow on Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Light's Off
Light's On
Pet's name: Nightingale

Pet's name: Katrina
Kat Jay Sparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dudevinci » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:41 pm

hey future me
      hopefully you're happier then
      maybe it was for the best and right now i just don't know it
      but right now, i'm feeling very bad
      did you find someone better? i hope so

hey past me
      honey, you got a big storm comin'.
      you should be more careful, you're not as smart as you think you are
dudevinci

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trash. » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:51 am

dear x,
    why did u get a haircut it looks so dumb c'mon man
[ da / th / ilysm !! / sad™ ]
petty petty petty petty pet
ty petty petty petty petty p
etty petty petty petty petty
petty petty petty p [ lf art ]
trash.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blimq » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:39 am

to those breaking my trust,
    good job. good for you, breaking someone's trust (( my own, and not only mine, though other people's )) with lies and rumors and saying things behind their backs. i just have to applaud you on how you gain someone's trust (( and mine is quite difficult to gain )) and just break it right in front of their eyes. that's just a scene you love, isn't it?? and don't tell me " it was only one time " or that of the like; i personally gave you at least three times. and yet, you always seem to break it. i hope you know how happy you're making everyone. how happy you're making me and the others you've hurt for you own benefit. for your popularity. so really, have a nice day.

to future me,
    i hope you live to see all your friends one last time, to live a good life.. but i know you're unsure sometimes and just.. not doing well, but i hope you'll fight through it all, just like you have before. i know you can, i know you will try. but i want you to succeed. i also want you to choose your friends wisely. tell the the right information, become a better friend and.. try not to feel to much anymore. you know it’s your downfall.

to a_____,
    i trusted you. i did, and i want to still, but you don't know i have trust issues yet. it really takes a lot for someone to be able to know me well because of my past. i know you don't know this, and i don't want you to feel all too guilty or bad, but i want you to learn. i have feelings and i can say no. when i say things, in a serious manner, i mean them, and i mean well. what i did today was for my own good, i'm sorry, but i'm tired of it all. i just wanted to stop the trust breaking for once. i needed you to know that i meant it. i'm sorry that i'm going to be mad at you tomorrow, and you won't be happy with me. i might not talk to you. i really am sorry, but i care for you more than you know. and seeing another person like you do the same things as the others hurts me. so..i'm really just sorry. i hope you'll understand soon.

blimq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daisylin » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:00 pm

Dear williams,

Hey love- too bad I can't call you that in reality. You'd get so upset... but you've abandoned what I hold dear. Right now, you're searching out for more prey to feast on, and I know what you're doing. I don't know who you have those enchanting eyes locked on- but I know it's not me. You've already sucked all that meat off my bones, but the bones you buried still haunt your dreams, don't they m'love? Is that why you still refuse to let me leave your side and still check my health and such? You've told me before you still love me- despite the fact it's all drowned out by the lies you tell yourself to keep from shattering in my arms. You act tough- but you still lean on my shoulders and admire what I give you. You still hugged me and wanted me to walk home with you the other day- what did you have in mind? I want to know, but you know I'm not the one to ask questions unless in the moment, and I can't turn back time though I wish I could so many times.
Whatever, I know the truth behind all your little smirks and innocent giggles. I know if we were alone the night would be ours to destroy. You know that when I cry you break down to, or that my anger triggers something in you that you don't want. I know all your dirty little secrets- but you know more than you should. But sometimes, I love that you know me better than I do sometimes.

From the love of your past, x
cigarette... daydreams... you were only 17.
daisylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me