TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby pizilo » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:50 am

Okay, this isn't like most other things on here, but I'm still getting really upset.
One of my 3 cats has been going to the bathroom outside of the litterbox. Not everytime she goes, just in random times. And it's always in certain places in the house where my dad goes a lot. My dad get's FURIOUS everytime he finds poop and screams at my precious baby girl...we don't think it's medical because we've mentioned it to the vet like a million times, and they do tests, and they come out normal. I know what he'll do if she pushes it any further. He'll take her back to the animal shelter. We've had her and her brother and sister for 8 years and we love her and we don't understand what's wrong. She loves us too, I think she's just scared of our dad and that's why she "goes" where she knows he'll see it. Just think guys for a moment, coming home and having to be told that your baby kitty was taken back. Or worse, having to watch the look on their faces as you take them to the shelter and walk back out without them. I can't, I just can't. I'm never letting him take her from me, ever. :cry:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

I love to write, draw, and hang out with my wonderful pets.
I have 3 cuddly cats, and 2 hand-trained birbs.
I'm kinda addicted to both Chicken Smoothie and ACNF.
I'm super friendly. I'll take the time to read and view every trade and PM someone sends me.
pizilo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby kiwikweenie » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:07 am

Jamless Beach wrote:
Nobody really cares about me. I say I have a problem. "Everything will be fine, " "Oh no, therapists don't care, " "It'll go away, " and you know what? That doesn't help me. It's been forever, and still they make me feel bad about wanting to get help. Sometimes I wonder if it matters anymore. Like, nobody can give a care about me. I feel alone. Nothing is working. All I have is myself. I'm the only one who cares about me, I feel.

I know it feels like people don't care, but they do. They just don't outright say it, but they feel it. It is true that you have yourself though, and sometimes you gotta push yourself to go get help. It's hard, but it's the right thing.
I think, when you feel ready, you should reach out for help. Let me tell you first hand that therapists /do care/. A lot, and not because it's their job, but because they genuinely want to help you. Whoever says they don't hasn't had one and/or hasn't had a good one.
I hope this lonely feeling passes soon dude, pm me if you need anything okay? Take care<3
kiwi | she/her | trade me!
previously chargebolt !!
kiwikweenie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .headrush. » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:35 am

Gah... Back to school soon.

My self esteem is so low. I feel so ugly. People say things behind my back and i hear them from people who claim to be my friends. Everybody ive liked has never liked me back because im just not pretty enough. And when i say i feel ugly people say that beauty is whats on the inside... Well then screw being beautiful... I want to look good. My friends are all so pretty and ive tried makeup but nothing works. My body isn't curvy... Its skinny, tall and lanky. Im weird looking and Im never that girl who looks "peng" or "stunning". Im just a bad postured, lanky ugly tall girl who wears baggy jumpers and jeans. Even when i try to make an effort... Nobody cares.

I was bullied for my appearance and so i moved school but the bullying seems to follow my wherever i go. I try to get advice on what to wear and how to act but nothing works. Gosh im sad... Wheres my glo up at?

Sorry for the attention seeking and long winded post... Just had to get it off my chest.
No longer using this account !!

*although might be active on some threads if i feel like it :)))*
.headrush.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:58 am

i love it when all the teachers/counselors/assistant principals at school lie to me. i love it so much. especially when they deny it and then question why i have trust issues and won't talk to them. look, if you're going to tell my parents stuff i asked and begged you not to, at least tell me that you're going to tell them anyway. don't promise me that you won't and then turn around and call them after i leave. that's happened every single time for the past three years, i figured it out a long time ago. stop lying to me about everything. i can tell when people are lying. stop. just stop. i hate liars. i'm so sick of being lied to, i'm sick of people trying to keep secrets from me that i have every right to know because they involve me. that's what i hate more than anything–lies and secrets.
║███
║███
║███
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────

───┐
ImageImage
███║
███║
███║

███████████
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────

███████
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┌───────┐
- 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝑒𝓎​
└───────┘
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zexalii » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:08 pm

My family always say that they trust me then they assume the worse of me. It makes me so upset, to the point of crying
Vector • he/it • adult
Zexalii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deathbell » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:14 pm

I honestly have no one at this point. I have no friends, no one who cares, no one I can at least look to for a little support. I've had to keep myself sane and mentally well for so long, and bottle up so many emotions to the point where my mind is literally starting to degrade. I just wish that for once, there were actually someone to care, at least before my mind is completely shattered.
    Sam | artist | lonely loser adult
    my two current moods are
    jjba + tlou, if you wanna
    talk about those feel free to
    hmu, otherwise i'm just kinda
    depressed and lonely rn. yeh.
deathbell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ωolfie » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:29 pm

Last edited by ωolfie on Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x

████
████
x
x

x
x

` credit ` art credit ` my kals ` she/her ` link ` link ` link
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ //. taking a break ! -- ❞
x
x

x
x

██
██

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:50 pm

ωolfie wrote:i hate my mom so much, she's always so unfair. she hits my ten month old baby sister whenever she starts crying, which is stupid, since it'll just make her cry even more? she yells at my sister, expecting just a small baby to understand. she threatens to starve her whenever she's wiggling too much or something. i hate it so much. she's always saying if anyone were to babysit her, they'll hit her face much more than she does because of her bad behaviour. this might just be me, but imo babies are just naive and they don't know anything.. does she expect them to be perfect little angels? no, it is YOUR job to discipline a baby correctly with love and care! it's not their fault...

when i was little, she never taught me anything. i went to school, but she never bothered to teach me basic household rules or morals. she always expects me to know everything, which i don't. she yells and hits me and calls me dumb and stupid and worthless whenever i fail at something. i hate that she never tells me anything and that she always assumes i always know what she's thinking and what I'm supposed to do all the time

is this normal for anyone else? am i just making a deal out of something that may actually be considered small and not a problem at all? should i be grateful because others have it worse than me? i'm envious of my other friends' parents, because they seem to be always kind, caring, and treat their kids with understanding, something my mother never did to me. i don't know. i just wish i could actually have a kind mom that will love me and my sister

What she's doing is not normal, it's abuse. You need to speak up about this for the safety of you and your sister. Can you talk to a trusted adult like a relative or teacher? Her behavior is inexcusable, ESPECIALLY towards a baby.
I'm so sorry you're going through this. You need to get out of this toxic environment ASAP.
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby נוריאל » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:06 pm

nobody would notice if i quit every single website and never logged back in
everyone hates me and my existence is nothing but a waste of oxygen
    xx
    xx

nuriel adult agender
    he / they / it pronouns
    feel free to pm me !!
    ©©
נוריאל

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby my sweet piano » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:10 pm

my hair is so ugly and weird and it just stays the same no matter what i do i hate it. it just looks like someone glued clumps of straw onto my head and i hate it
x
my sweet piano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me