TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby crescent knight » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:31 pm

Rattielover0709 wrote:My parents have been fighting alot latley, And i am scared about a divorce.. Since i am so young it will really affect me.

I wan't to cry so bad right now.

Oh, I'm so sorry...
You can pm me if you would like.
I know how you feel. My parent's got divorced. Just don't worry.
Cry if you feel like it, It's okay to cry. It's sad to think about it, so crying would be natural.
I remember when my parents got divorced. I was crying. Just crying. I didn't want to get over it.
But you know what? I did. This will soon pass. Trust me, it will get better...
When my parents got divorced, it affected me too. I was so sad I couldn't even look at pictures of my dad.
I hope everything gets better for you, and like I said, feel free to PM me
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xxxx🎻i have the best boyfriend in the whole wide world🎨
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmy carrd

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:55 pm

dont reply

all my friends are depressed and hurting and i keep putting them before myself but i still cant help them and i feel so helpless and powerless and worthless. i cant even do the thing im supposed to do; to help people, my friends; so what good am i? i have no purpose besides this. i have to help them. i have to. but i cant. i feel so useless. i cant do anything for them.i cant do anything or help them or make them feel better or anything. why am i even here. i dont want to be here anymore. i dont want to think or feel or be 'myself.' it's not fun, not worth it, not worth the effort or time. i just. dont want to be me. i dont want to be anything. anymore.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostmaker » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:19 pm

im feeling extremely discouraged and upset atm,,
      it just hit me that i've been so close to meeting
      my idols, the people i look up to, and i never have.
      the cast of once upon a time was at comiccon a week
      after i was in san diego for vacation..

i would do anything to meet them;; ANYTHING. that show
      has gotten me through really rough patches;; i will just sit
      down and relax while watching it.

there's a meet and greet with some of my top idols, but it's
      in chicago. i really, REALLY want to go, but it'll take a lot of
      convincing, and i mean a lot.
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:25 pm

I've just been kinda lonely, lately? I feel like a lot of close friends on here have drifted, and although I know it's because that's just something that happens sometimes and it really isn't anyones fault (if anything, it's because it's a busy season), I keep thinking it was something I've done and that maybe they would have stuck around a bit longer if I had been better or if my characters had been better or if I had had better story ideas or funnier jokes or better conversations? I don't know, I know it's silly but it's something that's been making me feel blegh lately. I know it's just my mind being cruel, but at the same time I can't seem to shake it completely.

It did help writing it out, though, and I guess that's what this thread is for ♡ I'm usually really nervous about sharing anything that makes me this vulnerable, but I feel like it will help having it out instead of bottled up.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nana » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:24 pm

I need a dm now it's an emergency
┌─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┐
she/they - adult
toyhou.se
bi - audhd
└─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┘
nana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:31 pm

when will i be noticed? when will i matter?
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fika. » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:32 pm

.mochi wrote:
      im feeling extremely discouraged and upset atm,,
      it just hit me that i've been so close to meeting
      my idols, the people i look up to, and i never have.
      the cast of once upon a time was at comiccon a week
      after i was in san diego for vacation..

i would do anything to meet them;; ANYTHING. that show
      has gotten me through really rough patches;; i will just sit
      down and relax while watching it.

there's a meet and greet with some of my top idols, but it's
      in chicago. i really, REALLY want to go, but it'll take a lot of
      convincing, and i mean a lot.

hi!

i understand why you feel like this. it's disheartening when you miss an opportunity, but the one thing i can say and mean it is do not give up. another time may come along and your idols meeting you means as much to them as it does to you. convince as much as you can. and if you can't go, maybe just write fanmail and then try again next time? there's always a next time (: i hope you meet them! i wish you the best of luck!<3

happysparrow wrote:I've just been kinda lonely, lately? I feel like a lot of close friends on here have drifted, and although I know it's because that's just something that happens sometimes and it really isn't anyones fault (if anything, it's because it's a busy season), I keep thinking it was something I've done and that maybe they would have stuck around a bit longer if I had been better or if my characters had been better or if I had had better story ideas or funnier jokes or better conversations? I don't know, I know it's silly but it's something that's been making me feel blegh lately. I know it's just my mind being cruel, but at the same time I can't seem to shake it completely.

It did help writing it out, though, and I guess that's what this thread is for ♡ I'm usually really nervous about sharing anything that makes me this vulnerable, but I feel like it will help having it out instead of bottled up.

it is not at all silly! it is how you feel. if you miss your close friends, try messaging them and asking to meet up.
      unfortunately people do drift apart, it's rare you'll still be talking with them ten years down the line but if both sides of the relationship make the effort it certainly is possible. it is definitely your mind being cruel, as it is in no way your fault at all. you just can't help these things. try making new friends! that's just as much fun. good luck!<3

blakebelladonna wrote:when will i be noticed? when will i matter?

you are noticed by everyone, and you matter to everyone. it may not feel like it on some days but you mean a lot to so many people! you mean a lot to me! i remember how much you had helped me with my collection, and the little conversations we used to have. small things like that matter. and you matter. good luck!<3

----

i am so sorry for not being active everyone! i was only two weeks into my 7 week holiday in spain and my laptop decided to break on me! it's still broken, i am using my mums right now and i am back home but that is why i wasn't able to access chickensmoothie.
      i am looking for a new laptop to buy now though.

this is also a busy time for me as i am starting college with little to no spare time, so i will try and get on as frequent as possible!

i hope everyone is doing okay <3
fika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:26 pm

lupophobia wrote:
    i want someone to comfort me and tell me it's going to be ok
    but there's no one who can do that and
    even then.. i don't know if i'll believe them
    i can't talk to my parents about how terrible i feel and how much i feel like crap
    or they'll go "get over it" or "well it was your grandmas fault and we can't go back"
    i didn't want to move houses. i didn't want to lose my progress and my friends and everything i started
    maybe i should just stop trying alltogether because we're gonna move again someday,
    considering we're in a rental house
    i want to talk to someone about this
    and feel better about it
    and feel
    accepted, and loved, and appreciated, and wanted
    is that too much to ask for? to have a friend who actually cares and listens for a little while?
    i'm just such a bad person
    not as in my talents are bad or i'm useless but
    my personality is completely jacked and makes it basically impossible to make friends or even keep friends
    "oh, way to jaiden up your life!!" THATS A LEGIT SENTENCE I HAVE HEARD
    i don't know why or how this hole got so deep. i want to get out of it
    i got out of it once, i can do it again, right???
    right???
    i wish i could go back to being silly and making jokes to cover up how bad i'm hurting
    instead of crying and typing it all up on my phone
    i wish i could talk to my parents about it and not get a response like "oh well too bad. don't care go away, can't do anything about it."
    i want to die in all honesty. that jsut sound alike a reward right now

can we still quote things? i hope so bc here i go..
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:26 am

blakebelladonna wrote:when will i be noticed? when will i matter?

You matter to so many people, your family and your friends. You are an amazing person!

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aziraphale » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:37 am

i'm an introvert. even after almost two decades, my mother simply ignores this fact. maybe she has never noticed but it seems rather unlikely that she hasn't. she doesn't treat me nicely and it pains me to say this, but she's one of the most annoying people i've ever met in my live and unfortunately i'm not the only one who has observed this. technically, i could move out but i have not enough money to afford an apartment and furniture.
anyway, she can't get in her head that i don't want to have a relationship, that i don't like children and that i don't want to go partying or whatever. she has told me more than once that i'm better not a homosexual, which sickens me. she's homophobic by all means and it scares me thoroughly, because i am indeed a member of the lgbtq community. it exhausts me to be outside, meeting people exhausts me even when they are my friends and i need to prepare myself for over an hour to make a stupid phone call because it's something that terrifies me. and she just...she doesn't understand. she gets angry when i don't laugh at her terrible jokes that are just very insulting most of the time. no matter what i do and even though i try to avoid getting into an argument, she always finds a reason to get angry. it's confusing and she's the reason why i feel depressed sometimes. i don't know what to do but i'm certain that it will get worse when i tell her that she's hurting my feelings. it always does.
Aziraphale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me