TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby chikin » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:37 pm

e: removed
Last edited by chikin on Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chikin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Spaceman. » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:47 pm

how were we supposed to do 30 pages of English on top of all the other homework in two days
I haven't cried out of stress all summer but now that school's back up and running
ugh
it doesn't help that it's been 100+ degrees out all week I'm freaking melting kjgkhdfjknhjkfnfv
.Spaceman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:49 pm

School is stressing me out so bad, And i cried a total of 6 times today.. I started crying in class because My teacher calledmy name and i freaked out and didn't know what to say so I litterly shouted the first thing that came to mind.. 8,8 ,8 ,8 is what i said the anser was -2 3/4 i was so off and everybody started laughing at me i was so upset i started bawling right there.

I am also super lonley, All my friends ditched me this year and when I try to interact with them i get ignored.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joji » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:54 pm

i wish i were never born
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:57 pm

joji wrote:i wish i were never born

Same, With a burning passion.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Estarya » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:10 pm

I want to cry so much.
Estarya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:10 pm

i feel like nobody notices me or the things i do. i try so hard to be good but its like im always falling short.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:13 pm

my physical health is deteriorating again and that's making me very upset. my parents finally believe me that something is really wrong and we are seeking medical help, but I've been uncomfortable to the point where I can't even leave home again and have trouble getting out of bed every single day. I'm just so scared, it feels like I'm powerless.

there was a point in time a few years ago where I stayed in bed for almost an entire year due to my stomach problems, but I got better after going to a chronic pain management program and I was able to finish school online. things were okay, but,,,they're just getting worse again and I'm afraid. I don't want to return to that; I want to have friends offline and enjoy life. I want to be happy, to find a cute girlfriend, and to catch up on the life I had missed out on. right now, however, it looks like I'm going to be sucked back into that lifestyle where my actual life sucks, I'm in pain all of the time, and I do everything online as a means to cope with it.

it's gotten to the point now where I'm sick and anxious all the time and this has been working its way into my dreams. I have been having horrible, anxiety-provoking nightmares, although they usually end with someone grabbing me and holding me tight to try to get me to calm down. that definitely helps,,,until I wake up and realize that no one is actually there for me. I'm literally all alone; all of my friends are online at this point, most only acquaintances at best, and the people in my dreams abandoned me. most of my friends left when I stopped being able to hang out with them so I don't really know what to do anymore. I'm too much of a mess to keep people by my side; I'm not worthy of friendship and happiness and it feels like I'll never get those things back.

I feel lost. it's sickening to think that there's nothing that I can do anymore; my life isn't in my hands. I wish I could disappear so I don't have to deal with this. I don't want the pain and the anxiety anymore, I just want to be free.

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:22 pm

My parents have been fighting alot latley, And i am scared about a divorce.. Since i am so young it will really affect me.

I wan't to cry so bad right now.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 39_/.\_ » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:26 pm

To anyone feeling sad or upset right now, I personally find a lot of calm in songs from Harry Styles new album.
Now, hear me out, I didn't really like Harry in one direction, but his new solo album is much different from the pop songs he used to make. In my opinion, his songs are very relaxing and help me sort of calm down when I'm stressed.
I recommend Meet Me In The Hallway, Ever Since New York, Sweet Creature, Two Ghosts and From the Dining Table.
Sorry if you think my music taste is trash and this doesn't help lol

let me know if this helps you though!
x☁x
x☁x
x☁x
x☁x
x☁x
x☁x
x☁x
x☁x
x☁x
x☁x