♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby vash ♡ » Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:11 am

laineybug! wrote:for vash above me- honestly? talk to him. have a serious conversation about why it's on your mind and how you know it's irrational. ask him to reassure you if you're comfortable outright asking. the only thing that helps me in situations like that is to talk directly to my spouse & feel seen and understood

yeah we had a talk about it and he was understanding and willing to comfort so i am feeling better in that aspect. thank you!

════════════════════════════════════
she • adult • audhd & chronically ill
struggling equine nutrition student, im barely on here.

════════════════════════════════════
fell in love with a pisces moon,
now i'll follow you wherever you go.
vash ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:54 am

Omg I genuinely love her so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with her omg!!!!! She is literally perfect for me and I just. You guys I'm gonna marry her one day. I can't wait to see her.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hi hello howdy wazzup!!!
I'm Maple!
Mostly here for art/adopts!
Comms/art trades? closed :3

Adopts<3 wrote:ImageImage
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Constellation. » Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:45 am

Ahhhh I'm so excited for the holiday season. My boyfriend and I have been living together for the past 6 months which has been great, and going home with each other for the holidays (our families are in different bordering states, and we are in a state halfway across the country from them). I went to his parents' house for Thanksgiving and he's coming to mine for Christmas.

He's been working on one of my presents for a couple of weeks and vaguely updating me about it. It's taking a lot of time and effort (less than he anticipated even, because he was planning on getting makerspace certified at the university he goes to for grad school but then found out I had a cricut maker among some of the stuff I moved), and I'm excited to see what he has planned and how much thought and time he's put into it. He's generally not been big on gift giving and getting, but he knows it's important to me and the amount of excitement and effort he's putting in is so good. c': He also has my birthday to contend with (it's like 9 days after Christmas) but he has that all planned and has been talking for weeks about taking me somewhere to get my gift and I've just been so happy. I'm really excited to see what he's planning and hope I'm doing good for him too!
Happy Dec. 18th! Watch my risk pets grow!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Constellation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:25 am

having a hard time with my boyfriend. he has many double standards that are getting harder and harder to deal with.

he streams games whenever he is playing something singleplayer during his work breaks. i'm happy to watch, but the past few days i've been extremely busy. i'm moving out plus working on gifts and an academic petition, and my finals just ended this week. i have a lot on my shoulders. the other day, i said i was going to start packing while watching his stream. he got upset, stopped streaming, called me something derogatory, and left. he returned about an hour later and i had to drop everything to watch it so he wouldn't get upset. i've been doing that now, i've just been dropping everything when he streams or says something because he's upset if my attention is divided in any way. today, i was working on his gift. he decides to start streaming. i don't have time to drop what i'm doing because i'm moving out later and need to get as much done as possible before i live with my family for the next couple of weeks. and he just.. starts doing it again. complaining. saying i never give him my attention, that i never listen to him. that hurts. i literally drop everything when he says a word and respond to him ASAP because he gets upset if i don't.
    - if i'm studying/working, he annoys me. even if i ask him to stop because i need to focus, he continues. and then he gets upset if i even get a little frustrated. when HE is working/studying however, he gets mad if i even say a word to him. he won't even be polite about it. he just tells me to "shut up" or he'll leave. i have no intention of annoying him either. if i bring this up to him, he'll say i'm dramatic.
    - if i am streaming, he doesn't watch. he doesn't care. he'll continue doing what he is doing. if he is streaming, i have to drop everything or he gets upset, and say that i never pay attention or talk to him.
    - if i am talking, he doesn't even respond to me sometimes. he'll ignore what i said completely and then start a new topic a couple of minutes later. but if he is talking and i don't respond to him instantly, he gets angry.

these are just a few examples. unfortunately, i have many more. i don't know how to deal with this and its taking a toll on my mental health. he doesn't care for what i have to say and takes interest in nothing i do, and he doesn't care to support me either. i'm lost. advice is appreciated but not necessary, i just needed a place to get this off my chest. thank you for your time.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roguedome » Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:25 pm

9 years ago, i got minecraft, and played it 24/7 365. While playing, i made a best friend and we would Skype and play every single day, until one day he confessed that he liked me! I then realized that i too really cared for him, and we started our long distance relationship! We were long distance for a few years, and when he told me he wanted to fly down and meet me, i agreed! The day came, and the second i saw him in person at the airport, its like.. i just knew. It hit me like a ton of bricks, this is the man I'm supposed to be with for the rest of my life. After that first trip, we would take turns flying over to each other and spending time together. One day after a long shift at work, my sister called me and asked if she wanted to go shopping, too which i agreed. Afterwards, we went to her house, and her front porch was done up with twinkle lights, candles, flowers, and pretty music, and there my boyfriend was, on one knee, asking me to be his wife!!! One month later i moved up to live with him, and that was 2 years ago <3

I'm engaged and living with my best friend in the whole world <3

Just thought I'd share a happy relationship story with you guys <3
Last edited by Roguedome on Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PFP by moazatheloaza on Deviantart

Loser
Artist
Adult
Minecraft

ImageImage
Roguedome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qtip » Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:26 pm

i love this girl who was gay but now shes not what do i do??

qtip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vent'anni » Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:44 pm

oh god, where do I even begin?

so my best friend is someone who I will kiss and it'll be normal, right? like little forehead kisses. nothing much. and there's nothing romantic between us, the occasional "I'll take you out for a little boba date" will happen, but we aren't together, and I don't believe we ever plan to.
so that happens, and it's fine.

but I think I like my other friend, and we finally were able to contact eachother, so I got really happy. when I got my best friend's number, it was totally different. like yay, I can text you, but I'm not jumping up and down from joy with it, correct?
I also think that he thinks I'm gay? which is sorta annoying at times, but you know. it's alright. (I'M NOT HOMOPHOBIC, BY THE WAY!! context, sweetie) I think it's because he's seen me kiss my best friend once..? I can see why he'd think that.

and like, 2 years ago, he said he liked me, but I didn't like him at the time, so mhm. and now I think it's the opposite way around.

I'm just so confused.
Image Image
╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
flooxii - she/they - I adore ducks
★★★★★★★★★★★
ducks and måneskin are my
reasons for living
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝
vent'anni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nolan » Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:55 pm

Captain. A. Stark. wrote:
    having a hard time with my boyfriend. he has many double standards that are getting harder and harder to deal with.

he streams games whenever he is playing something singleplayer during his work breaks. i'm happy to watch, but the past few days i've been extremely busy. i'm moving out plus working on gifts and an academic petition, and my finals just ended this week. i have a lot on my shoulders. the other day, i said i was going to start packing while watching his stream. he got upset, stopped streaming, called me something derogatory, and left. he returned about an hour later and i had to drop everything to watch it so he wouldn't get upset. i've been doing that now, i've just been dropping everything when he streams or says something because he's upset if my attention is divided in any way. today, i was working on his gift. he decides to start streaming. i don't have time to drop what i'm doing because i'm moving out later and need to get as much done as possible before i live with my family for the next couple of weeks. and he just.. starts doing it again. complaining. saying i never give him my attention, that i never listen to him. that hurts. i literally drop everything when he says a word and respond to him ASAP because he gets upset if i don't.
    - if i'm studying/working, he annoys me. even if i ask him to stop because i need to focus, he continues. and then he gets upset if i even get a little frustrated. when HE is working/studying however, he gets mad if i even say a word to him. he won't even be polite about it. he just tells me to "shut up" or he'll leave. i have no intention of annoying him either. if i bring this up to him, he'll say i'm dramatic.
    - if i am streaming, he doesn't watch. he doesn't care. he'll continue doing what he is doing. if he is streaming, i have to drop everything or he gets upset, and say that i never pay attention or talk to him.
    - if i am talking, he doesn't even respond to me sometimes. he'll ignore what i said completely and then start a new topic a couple of minutes later. but if he is talking and i don't respond to him instantly, he gets angry.

these are just a few examples. unfortunately, i have many more. i don't know how to deal with this and its taking a toll on my mental health. he doesn't care for what i have to say and takes interest in nothing i do, and he doesn't care to support me either. i'm lost. advice is appreciated but not necessary, i just needed a place to get this off my chest. thank you for your time.

This is something you absolutely need to evaluate. I think rereading what you posted once or twice would be a good way to drive things home.

Just reading what you wrote absolutely appalled me. It feels like a very "when I want" dynamic where things are exclusively on his terms and never yours. I don't know the ins and outs of your relationship and don't want to jump to "dude just break up with him" immediately, but I can't even think of a good reason to entertain this behavior anyway.

Your boundaries are important, so make sure to tend to them. It is extremely hard to set and maintain them, but that's a skill that is very useful for just about every relationship you'll ever have, platonic or romantic. You say it's taking a toll on your mental health. Is this the sort of state you want to live in?

Again, I don't know your relationship on some intimate level (many people just complain about the bad and never about the good, so it can be hard to see anything positive from an outside perspective), so if you genuinely believe he can change for the better, sit down and have serious discussion about this. How he handles this discussion will be a good indicator on how he'll handle future ones as well. Keep that in mind.

No one deserves to be with someone who drains their mental health down to zero.
Nolan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sforzando. » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:01 pm

I've been seeing my man since June officially, but we were talking in May
and he's spent so much money on me so far and just bought me a $200 espresso machine today??
and I wanna tell this man I love him because I do but I've never been so afraid to tell a man this loool
elder scrolls instagram acc.
ImageImage
central time. not very active anymore. 911 dispatcher irl.
sforzando.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fingees » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:38 pm

i really like this one guy, hes overall sweet and makes me feel good when we are together. but the lack of the small things he does hurts me. he says he doesnt like texting, so we can go 5 days without any contact and for him its fine but for me it hurts. its been bothering me for a while so i told him today that i dont like feeling like a burden to text him. but he underreacted to that, especially considering how difficult it was for me to tell him (people pleaser here who was really lonely growing up). and i like him, but he ghosts me without warning, doesnt do the little things like holding doors or getting me flowers or cares about presents. he does the big things well, like being someone to talk to, trust, laugh with and be comfortable with. but these little things, and if i mention that i care about them, i dont know how he will react. plus, hes a little too close to 2 of his girl best friends for my liking. (e.g. one time his friend was talking to me about how great he is, and he was gushing about how good she is at singing and music etc.) it eats away at me, especially as someone with severe relationship trauma and fear of abandonment. yeah i kinda wanted to just let this out, i dont know what to do except to just take it because i really dont want to burden him further when other girls would be so much easier to deal with. :)
xxxxx

xxxxxixxxxxx •♡•
xi 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅
xxxxix 𝟏 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝟏:𝟑𝟒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xii anna • she/her • enfp • last.fm
xxxxxxxxxxChristian ✞
xxxxxxxxmy art portfolio
xiI love birbs, music, my bf & nature!
xxxxxixx avatar by offsite
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi

fingees