TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby cherubim » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:26 pm

SepticShepherd wrote:I always feel like I'm whining when I talk about this but I feel useless. Like I'm stuck in allow mood a lot of the time. I feel crap and I tend to cry a lot. I now hate doing what I used to love and everything has become a chore. What do I do? I'm scared...

aw sweetie, I'm so sorry you have to go through such emotions. unfortunately, there's not much you can do in this situation except be positive. it's hard.
      It's straining. it may not work. but you just have to give it a try. you can only better yourself if you want to.
      also, concerning the crying a lot, that's fine! normal, even! let it flow. holding it in is no help at all. plus, it will make you feel a lot better if you just get it all out. please don't bottle your emotions up. we're all rooting for you!

I.C. wrote:
i'm exhausted.

i just spent the last hour crying--i'm homesick, i'm lovesick, and i'm lonely.
i just want to be able to feel happy again.

I hope that you find love, your way home and happiness. again, there's nothing much anyone can do in this situation, but people do care and are behind you!
      I suggest you do something that raises your mood; something you like! sorry I can't help more, but there's not much we can do ;;
      I hope you feel better soon!

--

my pms are open to anyone needing to vent and/or just rant on about anything. I may not answer straight away, but I will answer! ♡
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moiraine » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:34 pm

Anyone needing a kind word or someone to talk to/listen to them can always PM me. <3

(I promise the username is misleading!)

.Hester.
she/her, too old for all this, autistic

my favourite pets

Heaven never ever heard a word I said
I've cried enough to raise the dead
Everything comes and goes, they say
Here tomorrow, gone today
Moiraine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryunosuke akutagawa » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:53 pm

mark
╒═════════════════════════════╕
hey, i'm akutagawa, better known as ushafuse on other sites.
i love to write, and so i roleplay too. i'm on for any one x ones
so feel free to pm me if you're looking for a non-fandom one.

╘═════════════════════════════╛
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
WE ARE ┄┄
PARTNERS

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
©
ryunosuke akutagawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Infinity* » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:40 pm

paris, wrote:
paris, wrote:i need more advice..
so last year my class had to separate to the bigger grade (6) and for us the work was like advanced grade 7 work and om im not ready for that?!

like i consider myself not really smart and ugh im just really nervous because my school starts tomorrow im not ready, i have to see my crush which is a pain because it's like y'know difficult to talk to him because i like him and, even though nothing is awkward, i feel like i always am awkward around him and ugh

anyway im not ready for a) hard work b) homework and c) talking to my crush

please help me ;-; im probably overreacting but at least we have a camp to canberra and that but oh wait i get sick on planes sometimes

fun
also an issue because one way we have to take a bus from where my school is to canberra which is 8 hours and if i get put near o than that would be bad

hhh

school's tomorrow o dear

For school:
They are not going to expect you to get everything right away, first off. Any kind of change takes time to adjust to, especially in school.

Second, if they put you in this class (the advanced one, I'm guessing?) obviously they thought you were ready for it. Just do what you can, and don't stress if you don't get it right away - that's what learning is all about, after all!

Besides, I'm right there with you - I'm kinda stuck learning something that is feeling impossible and I can't even seem to get the basics of. I asked someone that keeps trying to be a friend for help, and she was all excited, so maybe that will work for you, too? :) Find someone in the same boat as you, and together you can start doing study groups or something.

For your crush:
There is no mandatory requirement to spend time on a relationship, especially when you have more important, more stressful stuff going on.

If it is a pain to go talk to them, call it off for now. Tell them that you are dealing with school stuff, and really need the extra time for yourself right now. If they care, the crush will understand and give you the time and space you need right now. If not, then time to cut your losses and move on. Obviously that is not the relationship for you.

For vacation/ camp/airsickness:
I always drink a ginger ale soda inflight. The carbonation and ginger are good for settling stomachs. Also, at the grocery store last night, I saw these ginger vitamins in the vitamin aisle. I was curious and looked at the label, and they said that it was for airsickness.

There are products and stuff to help reduce motion and travel sickness. Another free way that I have used successfully sometimes is pressure points on your wrists.

There is a bulge on the soft side of your wrists, near your pulse point - press on it until the nausea passes. It is simple, free, and usually works.

I hope at least some of this helps, and wish you luck with everything!! You are amazing, so it should be okay, if really stressful at first! Hang in there!
Smile at a stranger today - it might be the first smile they’ve seen in a while!
Blessed Be!

I am an item collector! Feel free to send me items in your trade, whether they are on my wishlist or not!
*Infinity*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby n3rvous » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:43 pm

*Infinity* wrote:
paris, wrote:
paris, wrote:i need more advice..

like i consider myself not really smart and ugh im just really nervous because my school starts tomorrow im not ready, i have to see my crush which is a pain because it's like y'know difficult to talk to him because i like him and, even though nothing is awkward, i feel like i always am awkward around him and ugh

anyway im not ready for a) hard work b) homework and c) talking to my crush

please help me ;-; im probably overreacting but at least we have a camp to canberra and that but oh wait i get sick on planes sometimes

fun
also an issue because one way we have to take a bus from where my school is to canberra which is 8 hours and if i get put near o than that would be bad

hhh

school's tomorrow o dear

For school:
They are not going to expect you to get everything right away, first off. Any kind of change takes time to adjust to, especially in school.

Second, if they put you in this class (the advanced one, I'm guessing?) obviously they thought you were ready for it. Just do what you can, and don't stress if you don't get it right away - that's what learning is all about, after all!

Besides, I'm right there with you - I'm kinda stuck learning something that is feeling impossible and I can't even seem to get the basics of. I asked someone that keeps trying to be a friend for help, and she was all excited, so maybe that will work for you, too? :) Find someone in the same boat as you, and together you can start doing study groups or something.

For your crush:
There is no mandatory requirement to spend time on a relationship, especially when you have more important, more stressful stuff going on.

If it is a pain to go talk to them, call it off for now. Tell them that you are dealing with school stuff, and really need the extra time for yourself right now. If they care, the crush will understand and give you the time and space you need right now. If not, then time to cut your losses and move on. Obviously that is not the relationship for you.

For vacation/ camp/airsickness:
I always drink a ginger ale soda inflight. The carbonation and ginger are good for settling stomachs. Also, at the grocery store last night, I saw these ginger vitamins in the vitamin aisle. I was curious and looked at the label, and they said that it was for airsickness.

There are products and stuff to help reduce motion and travel sickness. Another free way that I have used successfully sometimes is pressure points on your wrists.

There is a bulge on the soft side of your wrists, near your pulse point

thank you so much <3 I'll definitely look into those ginger vitamins :)
she knows what i think about

╔═════════════╗

she/her enfj <3 if it wasnt
already obvious i listen 2
sweater weather
truly just looking for
a friend who will bake
frog cookies w me so if
thats u hmu xo
very into dreampop/indie
rock music !! and cat ears
thas all :p have a nice
night/day !

╚═════════════╝
n3rvous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas. » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:28 pm

bye
Last edited by lucas. on Wed May 03, 2017 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i've essentially quit when it comes to most cs things. i'll visit for events to gift away pets but that's about all. however, i may be on for adopts/etc.

current status: probably active.
lucas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellebore » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:43 pm

lucas. wrote:this is kinda silly but i need help

so i have to go to college early today and i have not slept one bit yet. for some reason, i can't. over the past few days i somehow started doing this thing with my mouth that i can't explain ?? bc its really complicated but i do it when im bored or not doing anything (sometimes i catch myself doing it @ college)
so whenever i try to go to sleep that happens. and it stalls my sleep. yesterday wasn't that bad, it was about ten minutes and i was fast asleep
but today.. i literally couldn't fall asleep. i was laying down for two hours and nothing. absolutely nothing. I just kept doing that weird thing w my mouth and i can't stop it for some reason. idk how to
but if it's this bad all the time how am I ever going to get sleep
so i cried for a little bit but now im tired but still nothing .. not like it matters, I gotta be up in an hour anyway

Different people function differently without sleep, and if you're the type of person who cannot well handle little/no sleep, I highly recommend that you prioritize your health today. Even sleeping for a couple hours can be beneficial enough for you to arrive to your classes late, but awake and aware. As for the "mouth thing," habits can be broken with repetition. It'll be frustrating at first, but when you're not doing it, keep it in mind that way you'll realize when you start. Stop yourself every time you catch yourself and then put in a lot of thought and physical effort to keep it from happening again. If it's become the habit it sounds like, it will take some repetition, but you'll break it. Perhaps I could give better advice if I knew what it was you were doing.
Good luck!
CHARACTER CLEAROUT
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Please let me know if I overpay a lot in trades!! I probably don't know!
Only returning for trades
Chronically ill but sword in hand
Armed but warm-hearted

xxxxxxx about | my : sweets
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
playing HZD between naps ██████★
bats | flowers | moths ★█████
▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hellebore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:11 am

okie so I have gym.
I know I kinda talk about gym a lot, but that is literally my only exercise factor these days.
We had two snow days, so yay.

But I haven't even done anything.
I am quite afraid of my teacher, as I have said, and my classmates...

I mean (name) and (name), some friends, are in that class, and I guess that is okay.
And (name) is nice, she is my partner atm, but we are only partners bc it was either me or the new kid.
I feel torn

I can feel my teacher's gaze on me during warm ups, HOW DO YOU DO A PLANK? HOW DO YOU DO A PUSHUP?

I mean, I can't do either, and my arms start shaking and I feel like crying...
I am positive he is going to make us do suicide (it is where you run as fast as possible to every little line he stands on, and it takes a lot out of you) and then he'll make us do 5-6 laps as well!

I really can't, I don't have ANY body strength, the breakfast the serve today is one I don't like so I have no energy.. and the worst part..

The pants I am wearing keep falling down my waist! I have shorts (o gosh please help me) but I hate shorts for two reasons. 1) people call my legs hairy. 2) it shows off the birthmark on my thigh.

I used to have a friend with an identical birthmark, although hers was on her arm, near her elbow.

I have such a low self esteem.
I feel like a failure.
He is going to start with the basketball test too, today.
I'm not ready.

I only made it in twice in two days of shooting.
Back to my friends again, they each made it in at least four times.
My partner? About five, at least.

I just...
I don't know.

And then everyone changes right there in the open.
And only three of us change in the stalls.
And i don't have a ponytail for my hair...

Yay me.

O well, I'll stop ranting now bc I got to study for my math.
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

crabxxxxey/em

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ ♪ ]xxBACK TO ME
        mewmeowmew

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxx
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:17 am

Just because... I like to play with boys. Does NOT mean I'm a player!!

Would you say that to a boy who non stopped play with girls! No you wouldn't! You'd be afraid He would hurt you! I can do as much as anybody. I do what I can. I can do what I do! So ''blankie'' Shut up! Because your a bully! La''' and ''m Are some of my friends! ''M cant hurt a fly and la''' would treat everyone respectively. If you dared hurt them!!! This is aimed to my neighbor and ppl who are overally rude to me for playing with bois.

I wanna hug... Anyone? I also need advice...
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lexthedestroyer » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:32 am

Last night, I had to talk to friend and give her a hotline number because she was doing bad again, because she went through a break up. And in a couple periods, I'm going to try and break up with my girlfriend. I don't know if I can do this. I really don't want to hurt her.
lexthedestroyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me