TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby alaski » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:06 am

Alexander_Hamiltoad wrote:
auhlexa wrote:i feel like crying out of nowhere. i still feel like my ex gf stalks me on social media i'm scared to death. why do i have to go through this? what did i do to deserve this?

first off, which one broke up with who?
if you broke up with her, and you have a gf/bf now, she's probably jealous as all hell. if it's the other way around, block her.
You did nothing to deserve this. Crazy people will be crazy people, mk?

she broke up with me like a year ago but she is so obsessed with our relationship and me, she never leaves me alone.
still growing...

alexa / she/her / sagittaurius

─────────
alaski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost queen. » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:50 am

man what fun it is being told you only use your friends for money
      i guess that's why my friends never want to hang out with me (:
ghost queen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:16 pm

I haven't been feeling happy lately. It's hard to seem so happy around friends and family. Past abuse, and several other real life problems I feel so lost and want to just be held by care for so deeply but he probably doesn't even see me like that. I hate I feel this was as people see me as always happy and I wish that was me so I try to always have a smile but it's slowly crumbling and it hurts. I wish things weren't like this. I wish I didn't like my abusive ex. I wish my crush liked me. I wish I wasn't so hated.
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LizzytheWolf » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:31 pm

MimiBitz wrote:
I haven't been feeling happy lately. It's hard to seem so happy around friends and family. Past abuse, and several other real life problems I feel so lost and want to just be held by care for so deeply but he probably doesn't even see me like that. I hate I feel this was as people see me as always happy and I wish that was me so I try to always have a smile but it's slowly crumbling and it hurts. I wish things weren't like this. I wish I didn't like my abusive ex. I wish my crush liked me. I wish I wasn't so hated.

Pming.
I have quit. Goodbye.
Profile pic is art of my GSD/Elkound mix, Justin. Credit to Kasezki on Deviantart.
LizzytheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7 (asap advice needed)

Postby Sinbreaker » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:31 am

I need, some important advice for a very emotional situation I'm going through.

When I was 14/15, my father told me I had an older sister who was 18. I've never heard of her up until that point. Soon after, I met her for the first time. She and I got along great. She was amazing. She was beautiful. She was funny, kind, smart. Liked similar things. Got me invested in some of the things she does/liked. And I grew attached very quickly.

But there is more to the story then just that. See, her mother had put a restraining order against my dad. And he could never seek out contact with his daughter until she was the legal age of 18. And that's the situation that happened. When my sister turned 18, they met. And when they made contact, my sister had a fallout at home over it, combined with some other issues regarding collage. She was, in a sense, kicked out of her home and 'banned' from her mother/step father and siblings home.

But she was very much welcomed onto my father's side of the family, his parents/my grandparents loved her as much as any other of their many grandchildren. She was accepted. She was our family.

And without warning, she left. She blocked my dad on all social media. Moved. Hasn't contacted anyone on my father's side. I remained able to see her instagram because I believe she didn't know my username. So I've been able to see she's alive and well. Just not with us.

Well, fast forward a few years, to about a month ago. Through my dad's many friends and rumors, I found out my sister has moved to my city (I live away from my father/the city in where most of the family lives) and is working in a shop that's 5 minutes away from my house- by foot.

I went there, to try and see her. But she wasn't working that day and I made no mention I was looking for her. Since the shop was still in the process of officially opening, they didn't have much and had to record names/sales. So thats how my next part of this story comes to light.

I got a letter from the store, offering for me to come to a 'grand opening' which will be a party going on several hours today- all while trying to get sales, of course. I am honestly not interested in the products. I only went for my sister.

I have 2 hours to decide what to do. The "party" is today.
Do I go, in hopes of catching her there? I have so many questions. And I'm hurt that she left me behind. Maybe she wasn't as bonded with me but...
Is this the right thing to do? Should I go?
XXXXXWe are all just stories in the end,
XXXXXXXSo make it a good one

X X FlightRising XPM Help
╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
You're a better make then I
Could ever build or create.
You know of Love, I of Hate.
©

╚════════════════╝

A special thanks to my good friend DredgeTH and Sevil-S for drawing one of my characters each, who you will see rotate in and out of my signature.
Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Cooper » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:57 am

Agent Cooper wrote:
i have no real friends, at least no one who actually bothers trying to contact me semi-regularly.
i put effort into friendships and get nothing in return, and it's tiring. maybe i'm just not meant to have friends, or maybe i'm just not good enough. its just hard going through summer and no one bothers to check on you once.
𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃

kit - it/itself

ImageImage Image Image Image

Image Image ImageImage Image

𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓
Agent Cooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:15 am

I don't know what I've gotten myself into. To start the summer with, I had gotten multiple assignments and projects. ( Of which some of them arn't even done. ) Ontop of those assignments, is drama and relationship problems. My closest friendships I've ever had are seeming to start crumbling away, and so many others are judging me by everything. I'm having to keep track of multiple things onlinewise, and people are questioning my absences on everything, and some bailing out on important things. I feel sick to my stomach, and I can barely get anything done. I'm worrying my family by the loss of my appetite, and refusal to leave my room most of the time. I know it's stupid, I just feel like a total mess. I was just hoping venting here would help somehow.

lulu . adult . she/her . taken :o] . <3 . art credit!!
lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7 (asap advice needed)

Postby Nolan » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:44 am

Sinbreaker wrote:I need, some important advice for a very emotional situation I'm going through.

If I were in your situation, I think I'd go. Give the store some business (maybe you'll find something you like, and if you don't, that's fine) and hope to reconnect with your sister. No one can blame you for trying to find answers. You can play it off that you're there because you were invited or just be direct about it if you talk to her about it.

Whatever you decide to do, I wish you luck!
Nolan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogbrain » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:54 am

Wolfietalia. wrote:our water-system went out on saturday, which means I can't shower or flush toilets. it costs $1100 to repair it and we don't have that money. we had to cancel our plans to go to an amusement park, and i won't be able to see my boyfriend because I am self-conscious of my smell and look (even though he could care less about that). i can't shave either. so, i will have to stay home until we get the water fixed... i can't go into public with greasy hair and a questionable smell. even though i loathed a morning shower, i would die for one right now.

update: my dad's co-workers are going to do it for us on saturday for no cost. my mom and i were able to shower at the YMCA, as well.
Wolfie ♡ | she/they | infp+t
dogbrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellebore » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:29 pm

Edit for something more urgent: I choked on water and now I'm afraid fluid is going to fill my lungs and kill me. I can't tell if that's a stupid fear or not but I'm afraid to fall asleep because I don't want to die
Last edited by hellebore on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CHARACTER CLEAROUT
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Please let me know if I overpay a lot in trades!! I probably don't know!
Only returning for trades
Chronically ill but sword in hand
Armed but warm-hearted

xxxxxxx about | my : sweets
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
playing HZD between naps ██████★
bats | flowers | moths ★█████
▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hellebore

My pets
My items
My wishlist