♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby ///// » Tue May 02, 2017 12:29 am

I am feeling very fluttery around that certain girl and I wanna know her what to do?
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyalatea » Tue May 02, 2017 11:49 am

mark

☆ hiya! i'm nyalatea, but you can call me sunny ☆

☆ i'm a fan of splatoon, genshin, and idol games! ☆
nyalatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Tue May 02, 2017 12:30 pm

mmark
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Wed May 03, 2017 7:08 am

It turns out that cute girl doesn't notice my moves and is busy and stuff and prolly not interested. *sighes*
I will still search for ms right, I will still try everything and every bond with them.
Don't worry, I am not griefing myself and waiting for the girl of my dream, I am still searching every other fails, so I try and I try and not giving up.

When it comes to crushes I can be open and move to any girl but I wanna know is my moves are not interesting for them? does I do something wrong whenever I start to make a bond, something in the air is scrambling the piece out of me and they usually live very far, married, has children, have boyfriend/girlfriend and mostly straight, what to do.
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FallingCelestial » Wed May 03, 2017 12:03 pm

Warning: I tend to ramble a bit so it might be hard for you to keep track of what I am saying. I am sorry if this happens.

First off I like this guy and I have had a crush on him since i believe February. He already has a girlfriend (Which is actually the principals daughter) so I haven't told him anything about how I feel. I have multiple classes with him so I talk to him a lot in school. My friends keep telling me that we are flirting but the things is that I don't even know how flirt, when I am flirting, or even when another person is flirting. I am basically blind to all that. I have been wanting to tell this guy that I like him but he has a girlfriend and if he doesn't like me back the same way I do him then I will make us in a weird position because we have to see each other everyday.

Side note, I am a very awkward and self-conscious person. I have been trying to work on it but it is very hard. Every relationship I have had ended because I get so awkward and shy when talking to that person that I just push them away because I am afraid I will do something that will make them not like me.

I have no idea what to do and am so confused about everything. If anyone has any advice for me please share it.
FallingCelestial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby todoroki shouto » Wed May 03, 2017 1:32 pm

Rising wrote:
Katsuki Yuri wrote:So I kind of like this guy, We've known each other for a few years. The thing for 3 years he had a crush on me and didn't tell me. Then I had this snapchat q and a thing. And he admitted he liked me. Then he told me that he still liked me. So you would think that we would be together right? But no. After we both confessed we had feelings for each other, the next day at school he acted like nothing happened. We still said hi in the hallways but we barely talked. I keep wondering is he just lying and leading me on? Or is he actually interested? I really needed to vent :(

He could be lying. Or it could be that he's just not sure how to proceed from now on. If he's liked you for three years, then finding out you like him back would be pretty important to him so maybe he's just temporarily overcome by awkwardness, hence not knowing how to talk to you.
I think the best way to find out what's going on would be to talk to him face-to-face, even if that means some extra effort on your part. You don't necessarily have to ask him about his feelings for you straight away, just talk to him like a human, chat to him and see where the conversation goes and how you're both feeling.

thank you so much for the advice. But guess what? Turns out he's not ready for a (and I quote) "serious relationship". So oh well
todoroki shouto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Wed May 03, 2017 4:06 pm

GoldenHalo wrote:Warning: I tend to ramble a bit so it might be hard for you to keep track of what I am saying. I am sorry if this happens.

First off I like this guy and I have had a crush on him since i believe February. He already has a girlfriend (Which is actually the principals daughter) so I haven't told him anything about how I feel. I have multiple classes with him so I talk to him a lot in school. My friends keep telling me that we are flirting but the things is that I don't even know how flirt, when I am flirting, or even when another person is flirting. I am basically blind to all that. I have been wanting to tell this guy that I like him but he has a girlfriend and if he doesn't like me back the same way I do him then I will make us in a weird position because we have to see each other everyday.

Side note, I am a very awkward and self-conscious person. I have been trying to work on it but it is very hard. Every relationship I have had ended because I get so awkward and shy when talking to that person that I just push them away because I am afraid I will do something that will make them not like me.

I have no idea what to do and am so confused about everything. If anyone has any advice for me please share it.

If he has a girlfriend, you definitely shouldn't be pursuing him or admitting to him that you have a crush on him.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hoseeok » Thu May 04, 2017 9:44 am

i could not be more excited for this semester to be over in a week? peoples crushes on me and my crushes on other people have gotten so stressful that i cant WAIT to have at least an hour's distance between everyone with crushes i don't reciprocate, and to be too busy with work and too acquainted to everybody back home to even worry about crushes & getting a boyfriend or girlfriend.

i mean im excited not to deal with schoolwork too and i miss my closest friends but
☆ point, aim, shoot! ☆
im mostly just on twitter these days so ask me if ya want it
hoseeok

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Thu May 04, 2017 10:07 am

leopardess 12 wrote:I am feeling very fluttery around that certain girl and I wanna know her what to do?

You just have to ask her. You can also attempt sending a note <3

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fi2000Fi » Thu May 04, 2017 10:31 am

I am absolutely head over heels for this girl. I have never had such strong feelings for anyone develop over such a short time and it kinda feels like I'm going crazy. I know her through mutual friends and we are in the same English class. I enjoy talking to her and as of a few weeks ago we've started texting everyday. I've learned a lot about her and to be honest it just makes me like her more. Because of these feelings I have been desperately trying to hang out with her outside of school because I don't want to confess to her over text or in school. One of our mutual friends has been talking to her and promises that she likes me too, so I asked her to the movies. Sadly, she got sick the day before we were suppose to go so it didn't work out. I want to know when would be an appropriate time to ask again because I don't want to be a nuisance. I also wanted to know if anyone has any cute ways to drop hints that I like her without being too obvious. Thanks.
Fi2000Fi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me