TheComfortCorner | v.6

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | v.6

Postby elf. » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:57 am

My family CONSTANTLY gives me sensory overload but they do not care when I break down crying, they never try to change the environment or help, and they tell me it's my fault.

I also have no stimming toys right now. I don't know what happened to them.

I can't stop crying. I hate this, it hurts me so much. I'm breaking down and they're having the time of their life. I want them to care, that's all! All I want is for them to actually care! Wow, what a stretch!
elf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥kittyfaith2210♥ » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:40 am

Todays my birthday but I don't feel like celebrating
I feel I am almost forgotten here, I hardly contribute or do anything
Maybe I'm just selfish
Birthday - Jan. 29th
♥kittyfaith2210♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emoji movie » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:01 am

Can I have a hug? :c
'EMOJI MOVIE JULY 28 TELL EVERYONE
ImageImageImage
emoji movie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fika. » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:07 am

ArtemisPoet wrote:So I posted this thing on a site saying "Hey, I love this song! But it's making me feel really down because I feel I can kinda relate. Not in the way it's singing about though."
And my friend replies "Srsly, you're a teen, why are you being miserable over boys and love etc? Like, srsly."
Now I've had a crush in the past who I was kinda crushing over for a year then got really embarrased of myself and had a little down time. Then, I was fine. THIS WAS TWO YEARS AGO. I NEVER brought it up. She brought it up. So, in defence, I tried to explain to her that I had said in the post "Not in the way it's singing about though." and this mean NOT about guys. I'm not some heart broken sap guys. I'm a mature young lady who knows there's a lot more to life than that. -_-' And so it kind of irritated me when she said this. But I didn't tell her I was irritated, I just pushed it behind me. The reason I couldn't tell her how I related to the song was because it was about people we knew, and so I didn't mention it. Anyway, she literally replied "Oh, kk, I don't really believe u but nvm."
you don't TRUST me?? EXCUSE ME?!
Oh. Wow. Thanks. You've just made me feel GREAT. I replied to her "Actually, the reason I relate to the song is about other friends but I guess you don't believe me anyway so nvm. No, you're right. I'm just some lovesick attention seeker."

I kinda deleted the post a few minutes later but now I wish I hadn't. I wish she would have seen it and seen how much she'd hurt me. I mean, it may not seem like much in message form but when it comes from someone you know and care about dearly it really crushes you. I mean, she knows me. I haven't mentioned him since over a year ago. I've had no reason to mention him. I'm not the love sick fool I once was. I was young and naive then. I'm a VERY different person now. Please, don't make me out to be one because I am so ashamed of that part of me and that part of my life. And you just dug up the corpse and chucked it at my feet.

Some friend you are right now...

------------------
My computer's crashed and I need a new one so I can't draw out my vents right now unless I drew them on paper then shredded them but I don't have the energy.

-----------------

Also, there's this girl in my year who most find quite clingy and irritating. Well, I literally looked after her and defended her for a year, then she got new friends and that was the end of it. I was happy she got new friends. She was kinda clingy. I was warned... ^^' Anywho, that's not what irritated me. It irritates me that, when me and my friends got back from a trip, she ran past me squealing (so over-the-top it was laughably cringe-worthy.) and hugged my FRIEND saying she missed her. :/ Every time she comes over to our table, she always wants my friend. I kinda just wanna get angry with her like "Did the year I let you trail around with us and included you as well as defended you against my OWN friends when they bullied you mean nothing to you?! Seriously?! Aww, well thanks. You kinda stabbed me in the back there...

all those people,
      ignore them. dump them.
      they don't seem like the right people to even be talking with.
      as for your computer,
      have you tried plugging it in again?
      restarting?
      i hope it works again soon!
      good luck <3

gizmonic wrote:My family CONSTANTLY gives me sensory overload but they do not care when I break down crying, they never try to change the environment or help, and they tell me it's my fault.

I also have no stimming toys right now. I don't know what happened to them.

I can't stop crying. I hate this, it hurts me so much. I'm breaking down and they're having the time of their life. I want them to care, that's all! All I want is for them to actually care! Wow, what a stretch!

tell your family to stop
      say it hurts when they're doing this to you.
      they do care, they may be caught up in stress,
      but they do love you.
      it's okay to cry, let it all out
      i hope you feel better soon <3

♥kittyfaith2210♥ wrote:Todays my birthday but I don't feel like celebrating
I feel I am almost forgotten here, I hardly contribute or do anything
Maybe I'm just selfish

you're not selfish,
      and you're definitely not forgotten!
      HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
      JUST EAT CAKE BY YOURSELF
      AND PARTY BY YOURSELF
      i hope you have an amazing birthday
      <33333

angelpal wrote:
Can I have a hug? :c

hola
      i hope you're doing okay
      good luck boo<3
fika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:29 am

i'm sick. i got a runny nose, and rough coughing. i can't even go to work and i'm just so tired, yet i feel useless.

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fika. » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:24 am

smofir. wrote:i'm sick. i got a runny nose, and rough coughing. i can't even go to work and i'm just so tired, yet i feel useless.

rest
      take a tablet and drink
      plenty of water.
      you aren't useless<3
      lie in bed and watch your favourite
      movies and tv shows
      i hope you feel better soon <3
fika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abxy » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:28 am

we're moving.
And we can't take our dog, because someone there has extremely bad dog allergies.

I didn't even like her that much.
Why do I want to cry?
I just wanted to be there until the end.
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fika. » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:32 am

comical sans wrote:we're moving.
And we can't take our dog, because someone there has extremely bad dog allergies.

I didn't even like her that much.
Why do I want to cry?
I just wanted to be there until the end.

ohh no i'm sorry to hear that :c
      maybe ask the new owners for updates,
      just to feel like you're still there?
      i hope the move turns out well,
      good luck<3
fika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cece. » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:02 pm

it just really sucks when one of your good friends starts talking to your crush :')
it just really freaking sucks. i know we aren't a thing and i know we never will be but when you see the person you love more than anything love your good friend sucks. i'm learning to love myself again and see myself in a better perspective, but when he talks to her it feels like my world is just crashing down on me again. she always says she's ugly and looks like a potato is seriously drives me insane. she's absolutely beautiful and she draws all the guys in and it just annoys me. i say i'm ugly and fat and look like a potato because i am.
and my best friend thinks that saying snarky comments to her makes everything better when, in reality, just makes it worse.

I just really want to be happy for once in my life
cece.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fika. » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:04 pm

cece. wrote:it just really sucks when one of your good friends starts talking to your crush :')
it just really freaking sucks. i know we aren't a thing and i know we never will be but when you see the person you love more than anything love your good friend sucks. i'm learning to love myself again and see myself in a better perspective, but when he talks to her it feels like my world is just crashing down on me again. she always says she's ugly and looks like a potato is seriously drives me insane. she's absolutely beautiful and she draws all the guys in and it just annoys me. i say i'm ugly and fat and look like a potato because i am.
and my best friend thinks that saying snarky comments to her makes everything better when, in reality, just makes it worse.

I just really want to be happy for once in my life

the way you see yourself is the way
      she sees herself. but the way you view her is the way
      everyone views you, beautiful.
      maybe talk to her about it, explain how he's
      your crush and you would like it if she didn't
      start talking to him as much.
      good luck <3
fika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist