Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby tea rose » Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:32 pm

i can't remember most of it. it was a nightmare where i was with a large group of people, i think including some family members, and we were trying to escape a labyrinth while we were being chased by some group and the apocalypse was happening. i had a sword, though, so that made up for the horror. i just woke up being like... man... i wish i had a sword
Image~Image Image Image
x𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx''listo
xxxxx'''art thread

xxxxxxx'playlist

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx''hi, i'm elliot!
xxx''i'm mostly here for
xxxxx'forum games
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tea rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mossalic0 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:23 am

had a dream I was in an aquarium with my partner and we were just chillin and hanging out and I saw a giant isopod and was lik "OMG!! ELI LOOKKK" (context for this next bit, he's emo and his hair cover both eyes and I don't know his eye color) and he looks at me as says "Carbon, I can't see." and then I woke up giggling cause he's dumb and I love him

⭑ ⋆★𝕊ℙ𝔸ℂ𝔼𝕄𝔸ℕ★⋆⭑
★Ace Frehleys Husband★
(REAL NOT FAKE)
Mossalic0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoska » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:54 pm

had a repeat dream last night that devotchka visited my town again. good times.
a few weeks ago i had a dream that i was on a facetime call with hannibal LOL delusional cuckoo craceyyy
most interesting dream... i was in an abandoned warehouse and there were like 50 other people in it and all the context i got was "don't let them touch you or you'll die". then a bunch of powder-filled teddybear backpacks started falling through the ceiling and totally destroying it. anyways people are dropping to the ground all around me and i get brushed in the shoulder by one, someone PUSHES me to a shower/bath going "we can still save you" and then after i got in i woke up.

i hope they're all doing okay! this was in like 2018
sophie. adult. polish. illinois.
i love hannibal, tezuka, kingsman, BTVS, and my ocs. a lot.
socials
zoska

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Restful Dead » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:30 am

Last night I had a dream that Slipknot changed their name to Casperfox.
That's it. That was the dream.

...My brain is weird
Restful Dead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fingees » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:15 am

I had a dream where one of my friends (a guy) came upto me and gave me a hug and kiss.. then later let me rest on him as I was sleepy. I thought it was real and couldn't imagine what my other friends would say because my friendship with this guy is usually banter lmao. yeah just wanted to scream this into the void a little bit.
xxxxx

xxxxxixxxxxx •♡•
xi 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅
xxxxix 𝟏 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝟏:𝟑𝟒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xii anna • she/her • enfp • last.fm
xxxxxxxxxxChristian ✞
xxxxxxxxmy art portfolio
xiI love birbs, music, my bf & nature!
xxxxxixx avatar by offsite
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi

fingees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gracetaiga » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:48 am

I've been taking melatonin recently and I have dreams where I think I have boosted REM.

My latest one was that I was crossing a street with two other people, and we had to cross above it on a really high bridge that had 1-2 poles to walk on, and two poles to hold on to when you crossed. It sucked, also, there was no "other side" to the bridge so you had to jump down 40 feet and just hope for survival. Coincidentally the others must have called an ambulance so this charming fireman came on an electronic cable and we hugged each other to be lowered down. The electronic system broke and we fell but it was very peaceful. Then afterwards it was very weird and he was explaining how I died.

He was very kind and the rest of the dream we hung out and were basically gf/bf. I woke up laughing somehow. Dream boyfriends are wonderful.
gracetaiga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SM0395 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:21 am

I dreamt about life and philosophical things idk, but I learnt something, maybe how to be a better sister to our non-existent middle sister or how a broken teen felt and how it spirals their mind into terrorism. I learnt about kids and their innocence, I laugh at that but I treasured what I've lost.
I see how someone can change, maybe to worse or for the better, how, it reflect my society as most neighbours in my dreams.
Scary dreams are vague but simple; they involve child me HAVE TO go home but then i have to start walking in the dark. Alone. There's no light source and I remember if I walked the wrong way there was an endless void waiting for me.
Then about my grandpa. Involves me being a child and having fun/getting sent to an english course by his car etc, busy kid stuff. And how I get an uncanny feeling that it's him, in the dream, the man I've never met my entire life, it's unnatural.
A foggy bridge if you walked to far you will stray to a nightmare.
My dreams are weird and scary, gloomy, uncanny. Stuff is not normal.
But other story factor are like: I'm a Charmeleon who gets a bite from a radioactive spider, or I liked my 'crush' we danced around for a bit with our feelings and then SUDDENLY I'M (I invade some fictional character body and soul) MARRIED WITH A FICTIONAL GUY FROM NOWHERE AND I GOTTA STOP LIKING MY CRUSH, WHY? idk how? idk what. ohhh the pure stupidity of my brain, why do you have to make that story. Like wat. I won't tell y'all what pair of fictional characters it is, too embarrassed.
SM0395

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gangle » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:47 pm

i put my cat in the microwave and then she turned into a honey bun
gangle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainAltenor » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:20 pm

Last night, me and Macaulay Culkin were having a joyride through the London Underground attempting to escape from Willy Wonka's guest room.
“You pile up enough tomorrows, and you'll find you are left with nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays. I don't know about you, but I'd like to make today worth remembering..."

Welcome! My name's Captain, and I'm a performing arts virtuoso with a soft spot for decades past. Feel free to send trades of any sort- I'm always up for it.

And, of course, have a great day/night!
CaptainAltenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ganxuu » Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:06 am

my last one I remember I had an urgent need to go to the restroom but somehow the restroom was only accessible by going through a maze and i remember bolting full speed running through walls (maybe some dream superpower idk) and arriving at the bathroom area and then i woke up lol
ganxuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me