♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby WastedSpace » Wed May 09, 2018 3:01 pm

kiffell wrote:i’m really nervous. i think one of my gmod internet friends likes me, and i don’t know what to do. he’s called my voice cute, he’s always pretended to hug me by role playing it out in our private chat on steam, and we’ve only know each other for a few weeks and he’s saying he can really trust and rely on me with anything. he’s older than me as well, and sometimes he goes out of my comfort zone when pretending to hug me. i don’t want to say anything because i still would like to have him as a friend, but i also don’t wanna make thins awkward between us when we talk again. advice ? thank you

You should absolutely say something. If he doesn't respect your boundaries, then it's good to know now, because then he's definitely a dangerous person who isn't worthy of being your friend. Next time he hugs you, just tell him something like, "thanks, but I don't really want to hug" or something, then come in with a smooth change of subject, like "oh, so x was talking about class today, what did you think about that quiz?" If he persists, you need to become more and more firm. And at some point, you NEED to draw the line and drop this guy if he cannot respect your boundaries or listen when you say no.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gay.exe » Wed May 09, 2018 3:02 pm

sprained my toe hopping around my house because im so happy for my friend,, her crush likes her back

now i sit here in agony
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
wow hey there im gay and i like tea
i also like cats and blankets and warm showers
did i mention i like tea
how do people pick a favorite color
im vvvv chill so dont be afraid to confront me
i love photography and nature and also cats
please hmu if you need anything or just wanna chat
i love to gift so dont be surprised if you get gifted by me
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

eh whatever pronouns i dont really care
lesbian, but prefers the term gay !!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
` credit ` link ` link ` link ` link ` link ` link ` link ` link
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
are you a forty-five degree angle because you're a cutie
oh i have pimples and im mediocre at best
give me tea
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
gay.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Wed May 09, 2018 6:39 pm

gay.exe wrote:sprained my toe hopping around my house because im so happy for my friend,, her crush likes her back

now i sit here in agony

awh that's so cute!
Your poor toe ;(

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acura, » Wed May 09, 2018 9:36 pm

kiffell wrote:i’m really nervous. i think one of my gmod internet friends likes me, and i don’t know what to do. he’s called my voice cute, he’s always pretended to hug me by role playing it out in our private chat on steam, and we’ve only know each other for a few weeks and he’s saying he can really trust and rely on me with anything. he’s older than me as well, and sometimes he goes out of my comfort zone when pretending to hug me. i don’t want to say anything because i still would like to have him as a friend, but i also don’t wanna make thins awkward between us when we talk again. advice ? thank you

Please be careful, this could turn out to be very serious. Like what @WastedSpace said, if all of this is making you uncomfortable, talk to him. If things do escalate and go in a bad direction, tell someone you trust about it. Tell him you’re uncomfortable with what he’s doing, if you are. If he doesn’t stop, again, like what @WastedSpace said, be more firm on him. If he continues to do things that makes you uncomfortable, stop talking to him or block him, even if you want to still remain friends with him,, your safety is much more important. Have you ever met this person in real life? Ever seen his face? (I know that sounds creepy, but it’s important). If you haven’t, be cautious. You never know what could be hiding behind that screen,, this could be a catfish, especially when you’ve only known him for a few weeks.

I just want to let you know that you have to be careful. If you two don’t go to the same school or are both in the same country, you should definitely be careful,, if he asks you for personal information, phone number, age, where you live, photo of your face etc,, you should quickly change the subject without being too obvious. The Internet can be dangerous, so just be careful with this online friend, yes?

I’d also like to add onto what I said before. If things go too far and he starts doing “inappropriate things” after you specifically tell him not to, that’s definitely when you have to tell someone about it. Don’t risk your own safety just to remain friends with someone who doesn’t respect your boundaries and/or listen to you and what you have to say.

Sorry if this sounded extremely serious, mostly because it is, but I just want to make sure that things will go smoothly, hope I helped in some way.
███████
███████
███████
███████
let it all go let it all go let it all go let it all go
███████████████████▒▒
────────────────────────────────
┌───────────────────┐
hi! call me izzy or isabelle
i love art, weightlifting, gaming,
cars and motorcycles! my pronouns
are she / her. i love meeting
and talking to new people so
feel free to shoot over a msg!

└───────────────────┘
its called its called its called called
██████████████████████████

freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall
th. comms. song. credit.──────────────
acura,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowkitt3ns » Wed May 09, 2018 9:52 pm

My problem is that I think it’s a little bit risky and bordering on dangerous for me to like someone... I’m the type of person that wants to know everything about someone when I find out that there’s something to know,,, and I can’t help it,, I just can’t stay still until I know... So now that I’ve got a crush on someone,,, I want to find out everything about him but I know it’s wrong,,, it’s a really big problem that I have and I don’t know how to deal with it. There’s also the problems of me having some anger issues and a major problem with holding grudges, I have so many girls that I have a strong hate for even though I’m actually friends with quite a few of them,,

Does anyone have advice for this??? Because I just can’t see myself in a functional relationship with all these traits of mine...
Glowkitt3ns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acura, » Thu May 10, 2018 12:38 am

Glowkitt3ns wrote:My problem is that I think it’s a little bit risky and bordering on dangerous for me to like someone... I’m the type of person that wants to know everything about someone when I find out that there’s something to know,,, and I can’t help it,, I just can’t stay still until I know... So now that I’ve got a crush on someone,,, I want to find out everything about him but I know it’s wrong,,, it’s a really big problem that I have and I don’t know how to deal with it. There’s also the problems of me having some anger issues and a major problem with holding grudges, I have so many girls that I have a strong hate for even though I’m actually friends with quite a few of them,,

Does anyone have advice for this??? Because I just can’t see myself in a functional relationship with all these traits of mine...

There’s nothing wrong with having a crush. I’m pretty sure everyone has had one or more. And I myself am sort of that person who wants to know most things going on around me. But instead of stressing over your crush, and wanting to know more about him, try thinking about some other things, or doing things you enjoy, hobbies etc, to get your mind off of your crush and wondering about him. It’s fine to be nosy,, at times, but actually going into others business can be, a bit, I guess frustrating? Just remember there’s plenty of time to get to know your crush! You could easily start up a conversation with him and just talk about things you both like doing, maybe asking a few questions here and there too. Just take your time, do things you enjoy, be around people you like. Anger issues are OK, it’s alright to be angry, I understand that. If someone’s ever annoying you or aggravating you to the point where you want to lash out; try telling them that you need to go, or just take deep breaths and tell them to stop, things like that. Ahhh, grudges. Grudges are frustrating. If you have friends that you don’t personally like hanging around with, or being around with, you don’t have to be with them,, hang out with other people that you actually do enjoy being around.

Honestly, you could easily be in a functional relationship. As long as your partner knows about your personal issues and accepts you for you, as well as listening to what you have to say when you need to say something, then you’re all good! Your partner should like you for you, and understand that you do have personal things, there’s nothing wrong with it.
███████
███████
███████
███████
let it all go let it all go let it all go let it all go
███████████████████▒▒
────────────────────────────────
┌───────────────────┐
hi! call me izzy or isabelle
i love art, weightlifting, gaming,
cars and motorcycles! my pronouns
are she / her. i love meeting
and talking to new people so
feel free to shoot over a msg!

└───────────────────┘
its called its called its called called
██████████████████████████

freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall
th. comms. song. credit.──────────────
acura,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Thu May 10, 2018 3:11 am

I have this one friend that screams my name when one of my crushes walks by ;-;

I was talking to my crush about a girl fight that was going on and that friend leans on my shoulder and shouts my name while he was right in front of me!
It's kinda annoying and I hate it, thank God she's in none of my classes

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Thu May 10, 2018 7:38 am

@Mental. and @WastedSpace

thank you both <33 I'll see what happens today with him, and i'll definitely try talking to him about it
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Thu May 10, 2018 9:11 am

mental. wrote:Please be careful, this could turn out to be very serious. Like what @WastedSpace said, if all of this is making you uncomfortable, talk to him. If things do escalate and go in a bad direction, tell someone you trust about it. Tell him you’re uncomfortable with what he’s doing, if you are. If he doesn’t stop, again, like what @WastedSpace said, be more firm on him. If he continues to do things that makes you uncomfortable, stop talking to him or block him, even if you want to still remain friends with him,, your safety is much more important. Have you ever met this person in real life? Ever seen his face? (I know that sounds creepy, but it’s important). If you haven’t, be cautious. You never know what could be hiding behind that screen,, this could be a catfish, especially when you’ve only known him for a few weeks.

-snip-
[/center]

^^^ Yes, all excellent additions!

Glowkitt3ns wrote:My problem is that I think it’s a little bit risky and bordering on dangerous for me to like someone... I’m the type of person that wants to know everything about someone when I find out that there’s something to know,,, and I can’t help it,, I just can’t stay still until I know... So now that I’ve got a crush on someone,,, I want to find out everything about him but I know it’s wrong,,, it’s a really big problem that I have and I don’t know how to deal with it. There’s also the problems of me having some anger issues and a major problem with holding grudges, I have so many girls that I have a strong hate for even though I’m actually friends with quite a few of them,,

Good luck, kiffell! I hope it goes well. Stay safe.

First off, I want to say that it's normal to want to learn more about someone you care for. What's not okay would be doing things like sneaking onto their phone/computer to read all through their social media or try to find a diary or read through private text messages. But it's fine to just want to talk with someone and get to know them.

But what I really wanted to reply... So you just said you had these, didn't really describe more in depth, but if you really have anger and jealousy issues, then that's something you can and should talk with a counselor/therapist with. Figure out the root of these issues and come up with healthy ways to manage these feelings so you don't take them out on others or have a negative impact on your life by doing things like hating your friends.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenisiti » Thu May 10, 2018 9:37 am

Good Report Day 1:

Well today my crush was talking about writing a 500 word essay and I said to add words I just changed "U.S." to "United States of America" and my crush started laughing because he said he did that too and that just made me happy that I can make him laugh. And today when ever I looked over at him he (almost) always turned his eyes to me. I don't know if that means anything?

I think this is the thread to post stuff like this.

hey there!
i'm zenisiti(zen-nis-city)
but you can call me zen!
my pronouns are she/her.
pms are always open^^
lf: 2017 store pps fairy fox
doodle shop|th
zenisiti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery