♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Kassypen » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:13 pm

Update: I texted the guy and he’s over it. Yay!
┌───────────────┐

Kassypen
Hello! My name is Kassy and I love
writing, riding, and being creative.
Feel free to pm me anytime! <3

└───────────────┘

┌──────┐

The future
belongs to
those who
have dreams

└──────┘
xxxxx
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
she/her | BM | CDH | Napas | ERRP | ©

Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunflower, » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:34 pm

any advice on meeting up with an ex?
      my ex is in town and wants to meet up and catch up on life and stuff
      i'm just afraid it'll be awkward
      we didn't really end on the best of terms
my dream pets are the mini huskies from christmas 2008 :)
sunflower,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:49 pm

KayKayKitti2000 wrote: I cant talk to anyone else about this soo.. help me internet ppl XD

My boyfriend= BJ
EX bestfriend= E

So, I and BJ are doing great. A while ago I came here in fear of our relationship since we live in different cities. But, we are going on dates, and meeting up more often outside of school. But, now... E likes him, but it seems like she only likes the boys I wanna be with. The first day I asked him out she admitted to liking him. She always finds ways to stay after school to hang out with him, and JUST him. I'm tired of it, and I don't know what to do

Do you trust your boyfriend?

sunflower, wrote:
      any advice on meeting up with an ex?
      my ex is in town and wants to meet up and catch up on life and stuff
      i'm just afraid it'll be awkward
      we didn't really end on the best of terms

Don't overplan. If it's awkward, it's awkward. You two will naturally work through it. =)
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wheeping Will0w » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:20 am

WastedSpace wrote:
KayKayKitti2000 wrote: I cant talk to anyone else about this soo.. help me internet ppl XD

My boyfriend= BJ
EX bestfriend= E

So, I and BJ are doing great. A while ago I came here in fear of our relationship since we live in different cities. But, we are going on dates, and meeting up more often outside of school. But, now... E likes him, but it seems like she only likes the boys I wanna be with. The first day I asked him out she admitted to liking him. She always finds ways to stay after school to hang out with him, and JUST him. I'm tired of it, and I don't know what to do

Do you trust your boyfriend?

He says I can, so I do. E always has her ways of getting in someone's head. I honestly, don't think he will choose her over me.But who knows. she has been telling me stories of how he calls her cute and gives her hugs all the time. when we just started getting a little more touchy-feely with each other. I know the stories aren't true, but what does she tell him?? she has stopped hanging out with him for now. But she always wants in on what we are talking about, I try to get her away. she always reads our messages. I tell her to stop but she won't. so it done with her. she doesn't think that tho
"The prince of Darkness is a gentleman"
they/them

Wheeping Will0w

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:49 am

So I broke up with my boyfriend a couple of months ago, but I still can’t shake the habit of looking for him in a room or in class. I don’t want to date him anymore nor do I like him, but am I just telling myself that? Also, I have a suspicion that this whole thing is because I just want to be able to talk to him again. It is so weird going from talking to someone all the time, to never speaking a word. I feel like I can’t even make eye contact with him anymore. I do feel like I sometimes spot him looking at me in the corner of my eye. Luckily, though, we are starting to talk more, but I feel like if I try and talk to him too much he will think that I still like him, which ties into my previous question for myself about still liking him. Wow. That was so much longer then I thought it was. XD

I’ve never told anyone this. Thanks for this thread, cs. <3
┌───────────────┐

Kassypen
Hello! My name is Kassy and I love
writing, riding, and being creative.
Feel free to pm me anytime! <3

└───────────────┘

┌──────┐

The future
belongs to
those who
have dreams

└──────┘
xxxxx
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
she/her | BM | CDH | Napas | ERRP | ©

Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby samm. » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:01 am

Flirting when you have anxiety is like, the absolute worse. A cute girl messaged me and said "Hey sexy" and it took me almost an hour to figure out how to respond. I was originally just going to reply with something like "Hey beautiful" or "Hiya cutie" but then my anxiety kicked in and I was like "Should I use 'Hey' too, or would 'Hello' or 'Hi' be better? But wait, is that too simple? Should I ask a question? Oh god, I should, shouldn't I?! What should ask?!?" and so I just kept writing out a reply, then deleting it, writing out a reply, then deleting it until I finally settled for "Hello gorgeous, how are you? ; )" Which I only ended up sending because I was just like oh well, if something goes wrong I can always delete our messages, block her, and pretend like the whole thing never happened. Btw it took me like an extra ten minutes to figure out which smiley face to use because without a smiley face my brain thought the words looked a bit too serious and I wanted the mood to be fun and flirty even if all I'm feeling is anxiety and anxiety =')
samm.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:48 am

✰Kairo wrote:
    Flirting when you have anxiety is like, the absolute worse. A cute girl messaged me and said "Hey sexy" and it took me almost an hour to figure out how to respond. I was originally just going to reply with something like "Hey beautiful" or "Hiya cutie" but then my anxiety kicked in and I was like "Should I use 'Hey' too, or would 'Hello' or 'Hi' be better? But wait, is that too simple? Should I ask a question? Oh god, I should, shouldn't I?! What should ask?!?" and so I just kept writing out a reply, then deleting it, writing out a reply, then deleting it until I finally settled for "Hello gorgeous, how are you? ; )" Which I only ended up sending because I was just like oh well, if something goes wrong I can always delete our messages, block her, and pretend like the whole thing never happened. Btw it took me like an extra ten minutes to figure out which smiley face to use because without a smiley face my brain thought the words looked a bit too serious and I wanted the mood to be fun and flirty even if all I'm feeling is anxiety and anxiety =')

May I suggest writing your text in another place? Like notes or word or something? That way, she cannot see when you text and stop and text and stop. You can take the time you need, and make sure the message is just right. :)
Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:31 am

KayKayKitti2000 wrote:He says I can, so I do. E always has her ways of getting in someone's head. I honestly, don't think he will choose her over me.But who knows. she has been telling me stories of how he calls her cute and gives her hugs all the time. when we just started getting a little more touchy-feely with each other. I know the stories aren't true, but what does she tell him?? she has stopped hanging out with him for now. But she always wants in on what we are talking about, I try to get her away. she always reads our messages. I tell her to stop but she won't. so it done with her. she doesn't think that tho

So start getting aggressive about getting away from her. Walk away from her. Shout over her. Bring earphones and start up some music whenever she starts to talk to you. She's getting under your skin, so find a way to block her out.

Kassypen wrote:
So I broke up with my boyfriend a couple of months ago, but I still can’t shake the habit of looking for him in a room or in class. I don’t want to date him anymore nor do I like him, but am I just telling myself that? Also, I have a suspicion that this whole thing is because I just want to be able to talk to him again. It is so weird going from talking to someone all the time, to never speaking a word. I feel like I can’t even make eye contact with him anymore. I do feel like I sometimes spot him looking at me in the corner of my eye. Luckily, though, we are starting to talk more, but I feel like if I try and talk to him too much he will think that I still like him, which ties into my previous question for myself about still liking him. Wow. That was so much longer then I thought it was. XD

I’ve never told anyone this. Thanks for this thread, cs. <3

I thought your questions were rhetorical, but since you re-posted, I'm going to guess they're not.

Don't overthink or second guess yourself. You got close to your boyfriend and spent a lot of time with him. We're only human. Even if you wanted to completely cut him out of your life, it's completely weird to go from seeing someone so much to suddenly never seeing or talking to them. It takes time to get used to.

Instead of second-guessing all of your actions, let yourself feel how you feel and let a friendship rekindle if that's what you want.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sidewalk_Chalk » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:03 am

El_Bell72 wrote:(Long story short, the guy I was here about last time broke up with me... over email.)
Eko = Ex
Shadow = Crush
Anyway, Eko has a little brother, Shadow, one grade below us, and I kinda like him. Idk if he likes me, but if he does, I don't know what I would do. I mean, yeah, Shadow would like me back, but Eko and I broke up about 2 weeks ago, and I wouldn't want myself to be called names for going out with Eko's little bro. What should I do?
Not much, but I left the site for a while, and regret that decision very much! My pets are very unorganized, but I will be trying to sort that out!
Sidewalk_Chalk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamorasass » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:06 pm

I figured things would get better with the breakup, but today was an entire week since and I cannot stop crying. I have NEVER in my life, felt this much pain.

♕── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

just you average marvel nerd &
      starmora enthusiast living life as
      a full time working cat mom!
      LIGHTS OFF!

┌──────────────────┐
      service dog chat job chat
      └──────────────────┘
gamorasass

My pets
My items