♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby NeverLand. » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:07 pm

Banana. wrote:My boyfriends phone was unlocked and I took it (please keep in mind he does it to me all the time just messing around, I’ve never gotten to his unlocked before) and he freaked out. Should I be concerned?? I was only kidding and I didn’t check anything, because I trust him, I was just taking pictures of myself lol.

Sounds pretty suspicious! Maybe you should question him?
♥ ♡ ♥
|| rosé || she/they || female ||
╔══════════════════╗
A boring lesbian with an
unfortunate obsession of
dogs & digital drawing.
╚══════════════════╝
|| storage || BR || bonded ||
♥ ♡ ♥
NeverLand.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gummyspoon » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:11 pm

i need some help.
i posted not too long ago about this kid i liked.
and well,, i just don't know what to do. i love him so much. on instagram, he's posting about how he has a crush.
we've been talking a bit. we share alot of similar interests. he's probably one of the funniest people and i love him for that, although, his friends are... annoying. one of them said something, like, "oh, do you like --? you follow him around alot." right. in. front. of. him. i shrugged it off, obviously, trying to make it look like i didnt. people say i'm a good liar. my crush just kinda stood there, or maybe i just couldn't hear what he was saying.
he's out of my league, though. he's on the football (or atleast was,, the seasons over) and basketball team. i'm just a normal girl, i dont do sports, and im kinda paler than everyone - so i get pushed around and called "albino" sometimes. but i'm also the hyperactive kid, and he is too.
i wanna tell him. i wanna tell everyone, really. i just don't know what to do. this never happens, im one of people who think crushing on people is stupid, so this, well, it barely happens. can someone quote this or pm me? please? i need help with this.
yo yo yo
gummyspoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ventru » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:51 pm

gummyspoon wrote:i need some help.
i posted not too long ago about this kid i liked.
and well,, i just don't know what to do. i love him so much. on instagram, he's posting about how he has a crush.
we've been talking a bit. we share alot of similar interests. he's probably one of the funniest people and i love him for that, although, his friends are... annoying. one of them said something, like, "oh, do you like --? you follow him around alot." right. in. front. of. him. i shrugged it off, obviously, trying to make it look like i didnt. people say i'm a good liar. my crush just kinda stood there, or maybe i just couldn't hear what he was saying.
he's out of my league, though. he's on the football (or atleast was,, the seasons over) and basketball team. i'm just a normal girl, i dont do sports, and im kinda paler than everyone - so i get pushed around and called "albino" sometimes. but i'm also the hyperactive kid, and he is too.
i wanna tell him. i wanna tell everyone, really. i just don't know what to do. this never happens, im one of people who think crushing on people is stupid, so this, well, it barely happens. can someone quote this or pm me? please? i need help with this.

Leagues are a thing of imagination imo. If you don't care what people think, leagues don't matter at all. Feelings don't care about leagues.
So if you want to tell him, I think you should.
Engel wrote:
You put the smoothie in cs lol

Feel free to pm me if you want to talk about anything. c:
Ventru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van Wolf » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:54 pm

Banana. wrote:My boyfriends phone was unlocked and I took it (please keep in mind he does it to me all the time just messing around, I’ve never gotten to his unlocked before) and he freaked out. Should I be concerned?? I was only kidding and I didn’t check anything, because I trust him, I was just taking pictures of myself lol.

You could always ask him why he freaked out. It could just be that he doesn't like having his phone taken from him, I would probably freak out too if somebody took my phone, even if I have nothing to hide. I don't really know why, I think it's just part of my anxiety. But if you are concerned, I would definitely talk to him, just be mindful of what you say. ^^
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Coffee » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:26 am

Ngl, when my boyfriend and I started dating I didn't like it when he went on my phone. I didn't have anything to hide, I just really didn't feel comfortable with it at that point in time. It was a weird thing, I know, but it was my first relationship and I took a while to get comfortable with things like that; I thought he would judge my stupid selfies or my singing voice. Eventually, I warmed up to it! We'll have been dating for three years come February and now we go on each other's phones and goof around all the time :lol: Sometimes people are just shy!

That isn't to say that your concern is unwarranted, though. I think the best policy is to tell him that it concerned you a bit, apologize/state that you didn't realize he was uncomfortable with it, and maybe ask if he's comfortable telling you why. It's totally natural to be concerned over something like this, but realize that it could just be that he's still adjusting to having a girlfriend if you're new together.
☧ Catholic | ISFJ | Toddler mom

I pop on here every once in a while but I'm not super active.
.Coffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prejudiceu » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:30 am

prejudiceu wrote:
    -snip-

do i tell "E" i like "C"?? its so far into our friendship and it would be so late and such a bad time after they've broken up to then suddenly tell her. should i carry on getting close with "C" because i love him i really do.

"C" - the guy i like and i have been friends with before "E"
"E" - my very close friend and is "C's" ex

okayy so today "E" found out that i have been talking to "C". its been a while since they both broke up and "E" claimed she had moved on but...

it turned out one of my friends lied to me and told "E" about me becoming closer to "C". that annoyed me because i wanted to tell "E" myself. so clearly "E" got mad and said she wanted to hear the whole story from me. i told her how "C" and I are just friends but I've liked him for ages, even when they were going out but i never got involved. now baring in mind "E" has moved on and is talking to another boy, she proceeds to be angry with me and says that i can't be friends with "C" because thats her ex. I tried reasoning with her and then she suddenly claimed that she still has feelings for "C".

basically "C" and I are very close friends, but people say we're flirting or they tend to exaggerate the whole story which has made "E" angry.
"E" has moved on and found another boy but she's now suddenly claiming that she still likes "C" even though he hates her after what happened between them.
"E" knows I've liked "C" for so long but she is now saying that I'm not even allowed to date him otherwise she won't be friends with me.
"E" is a bit hypocritical since she is practically dating her best friends ex right now.

i just don't know what to do. "C" and i want to date but not make it so public but in secondary school thats a bit hard. we're so close and we've liked each other for so long, but if "E" finds out it will be a huge storm and she will make everyone turn on me. I hate the feeling and knowing that I might date one of my friends exes but to be fair, she's currently doing it to her friend.
I don't like dating friends exes and all of that drama but I've liked him for so long and we get on so much. I just don't think its fair how "E" is now saying that I'm not allowed to date him or talk to him. "C" said its petty and he will still talk to me no matter what.
I've been silly enough to say to "E" that i won't date him when i know i want to and people are twisting my words and going against me. I'm not a hurtful or sly person. i can't stand drama and i hate loosing friends.
its not my fault "C" comes up to me in school and talks to me.
am i meant to ignore him?? do i listen to "E"?? do i even tell "C" how much i like him?? its still early for me.
I'm scared because "C" has treated my friends/his exes quite badly and has a bad rep so far. i don't want to just be "girlfriend number 3" but all of his mates say I'm "special" and he wasnt like this with any other girls (as in treats me the way he does now. he's so nice and funny and listens to me). ahhh i procrastinate so much lol
prejudiceu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixem » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:56 am

I’m still getting over a heartbreak and I had a good friend of mine come
over to give me company and advice on a few things. Our night got a
little heated..

It was comforting but I don’t feel as though I’m ready to move on this
quickly.

Hayes said he had strong feelings for me and that he was waiting for a
moment like this to tell me. I like Hayes too, but only as a friend. I mean,
I’ve never pictured myself with him because I thought we had a genuine
girl-boy friendship. Should I give him a chance? He’s completely different
to my ex douchebag boyfriend. He works close to my home and is a very
open person, who doesn’t lie. Hayes and I have been friends since we were
6, so we know each other pretty well.

Maybe he’ll distract me from all this..? I’m not trying to say I’ll use him, I
feel like maybe this is a fresh start to 2018.
Vixem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixem » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:34 am

oakapples wrote:
ᴍɪᴀ wrote:
I’m still getting over a heartbreak and I had a good friend of mine come
over to give me company and advice on a few things. Our night got a
little heated..

It was comforting but I don’t feel as though I’m ready to move on this
quickly.

Hayes said he had strong feelings for me and that he was waiting for a
moment like this to tell me. I like Hayes too, but only as a friend. I mean,
I’ve never pictured myself with him because I thought we had a genuine
girl-boy friendship. Should I give him a chance? He’s completely different
to my ex douchebag boyfriend. He works close to my home and is a very
open person, who doesn’t lie. Hayes and I have been friends since we were
6, so we know each other pretty well.

Maybe he’ll distract me from all this..? I’m not trying to say I’ll use him, I
feel like maybe this is a fresh start to 2018.

Dealing with a breakup is almost never easy. I think it's good that you have a support cushion to bounce back to - after all, that's what friends are for.
      It sounds like Hayes and your ex are very different people. I think your best course of action might be this:

1. Take some time off.
        It's best not to just into anything while you're still recovering from previous emotions. This leads to rash and sometimes regretful decisions. If it were me, I would definitely wait a bit until you're 10000% clear-minded and totally over your ex. This is the most fair option for both you and anyone you might want to date, like Hayes. Don't jump into whatever's "available" just to have a distraction.
      2. Figure out what you're looking for.
        I've personally had trouble with this one. Basically, what traits are appealing to you in a boyfriend? What traits do could you tolerate, though not particularly care for? Once you know exactly what you want, consider this: who am I looking for? Does Hayes fit these qualities? Does my ex? Someone else? This step helps in preventing problems in a relationship later on.
      3. Consider the other side.
        For a moment, put yourself in Hayes' shoes. It must have taken a boatload of courage to open himself up to you like that after all those years. Whatever you choose, be cautious and considerate of his feelings - no one likes to be someone you use to get over an ex. If you are both genuine, I think you'll be good to go (:

If you feel you are able to have open, honest conversations with him, just tell him exactly how you're feeling. The rest will work itself out. ~

I spoke to him about how I'm feeling and that I may still need time to recover,
he said he's happy to wait. I respect how he feels and I know how he reacts in
certain situations, so I am cautious not to hurt him.

I really do hope things will work out between us since we've been friends for
this long and to ruin a friendship like this will have a massive impact on me.

Thank you for the reply and advice, it's really helping me get through a lot <3
Vixem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Constellation. » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:06 pm

Tomorrow's the moment of truth.

I'm asking the guy I like to the dance. I'm going to make sure he knows it's as friends and with his group and not mine (he's the grade above me so we have few mutual friends but enough). I'm nervous as I've never asked a guy in person, and only once before. I'm going to try really hard to do it in person to seem confident and to see his reaction, but worst comes to worst I'll fall back on texts.

Wish me luck haha!
Happy Dec. 18th! Watch my risk pets grow!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Constellation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bobochicken » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:05 pm

So this last weekend my school had its Winterball and I saw my crush there from two years ago and he looked so hot. Our situation was really horrible.

Short story: I liked this boy my best friend at the time said he was ugly and that I shouldn’t like him bc i could do better. Over the course of 6 months his friends would always nudge him when we walked by so we thought he liked me. Turns out he like my best friend at the time. She rubbed in in my face and said she liked the attention. We had a fight and weren’t friends she went after him to rub it in my face. He found out I liked him and didn’t do anything about it. He found out she didn’t really like him and decided he didn’t like her anymore. I made a bad decision and forgave this friend and said i was over him and developed a new crush on someone else.

Is there any advice for me I really want to be over him and stop getting nervous when I see him.
ImageImage

bobochicken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me