♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby .inactive. » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:29 am

Ugh, I feel like crap.

So, I have a crush on two different people, one girl one guy, and I honestly feel like I don't have a chance with either. The girl because she's my friend and thinks I'm straight, and she also has a girlfriend, and the guy just because he's single but I don't think he likes me the same way I like him.

I just... I don't know. I know it's okay to be single and everything, but having a girlfriend/boyfriend is something I really want right now, and I really like both of these people, but I just don't know what to do. I'm really quiet because I have social anxiety disorder and it lowers my confidence a lot around others, so I feel like I'll probably never find someone because I don't open up enough... Every single person I've liked never felt the same about me either so that doesn't help.

It's hard for me to get over the girl even though I know she doesn't feel the same, and I want to feel like I have a chance with the guy because he does show some signs that he likes me but I'm scared to open up to him.

Does anyone have any advice about any of this? It's been making me kind of upset today and I'd really appreciate anyone's input.
.inactive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperfectforyou » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:31 am

I'm going to keep this short as possible. Basically, I've liked this guy for a month or so now. I really wanted to talk to him, but I never did and I'm so mad at myself for it. I had multiple perfect chances to talk to him and like the pathetic being I am, I never took any of them. I've never been in a relationship before, and rejection is one of my biggest fears. Along with that, I'm not very good at conversation. I think he knows I'm into him...
Anyway, the semester just ended meaning I no longer have classes with him. I'll still see him around and I'm considering still trying to talk to him. Any advice on approaching him or conversation starters that won't be awkward?
Thanks in advance for any advice given.
imperfectforyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:59 pm

So I've had this problem for a while now, and I was wondering if I was the only one this happens to.
Basically, whenever I confess my feelings for someone, they hate me afterwards, with varying degrees of hate for me being shown. This has happened many times over the years and has costs me some of my closest friends.

There was a girl I met on here, actually. Ever since the day we met I knew I loved her. But it was too soon into our friendship,
so I suppressed it. However, on New Year's, at the stroke of Midnight, I finally told her.
She blew it off like I never said it. It hurt me so much that I didn't have the heart to bring it up again. Over the years, we grew apart, and we no longer speak to one another. I still have feelings for her, as she was the only person who ever truly made me happy. While she has made several attempts to speak to me on here, as happy as she makes me, I have no wish to respond to them. Not yet, at least. Simply seeing her username causes my heart to quiver, but I simply can not reply right now.
There was another girl I met on here, or should I say woman. My love for her wasn't as much romantic as it was a simple admiration of her and her work. She brought such unique art and stories to this site, and for a while I envied, and actually hated her. But, we became friends. She no longer visits anymore, but when she recently began dating a long time friend of her's, she did inquire about if I had a crush on her. Seeing as how I sort of did, I said yes. That was some time ago, but we haven't spoken for months. Perhaps it has something to do with me looking up to her for guidance, seeing as how she is older than me, and I often vented my feelings to her, something which she expressed her displeasure for in a very long message to me.
I've had several real life friends this happened with as well, those being males. I am a Female by birth, but a man at heart, so things are confusing for me. However, that hasn't stopped me from confessing my feelings for my male friends. There was one in particular that really tore me apart, though.
We'll call him J. I had known J for 2 years, but it wasn't until the second year that we began to grow close. We had a large group of friends. J was the type of guy to give the girls trouble, constantly flirting with them. He earned my respect though by not doing that sort of thing to me, as I dislike it when guys are all over girls like that. He did, however, care about me. One day I was crying. He was talking with his friend, but when he saw I was crying he immediately dropped the conversation with his friend, put his arm around me, and asked me what happened, something which had never happened to me before.
We'd go on walks together. One day I approached him on the street. He was stopped and looking at something, so he pointed it out to me. It was a dead cat laying in the grass by the side of the road, most likely hit by a car. He suddenly started picking up piles of leaves(this happened in the fall) and covering the cat's body with them. I joined him.
In the winter, I wrote him a letter confessing my feelings for him, clearly stating that it was fine if he didn't feel the same way about me and that I wasn't asking him out, merely getting those feelings off my chest because they had been bothering me for a while. I never got a reply, but I assumed that everything was fine. I continued sitting next to him, as he was the only one in the group I felt comfortable sitting next to, as everyone else had the habit of taking people's stuff and hiding it. However, after about a month, he and the rest of the group hatched a plan. When he got up to throw out the trash from his lunch, another one of our friends would take his place next to me. This, of coarse, enraged me. I didn't understand what was happening. He sent his brother to tell me to stop sitting next to him, that he didn't want to be in a relationship with me, and to stop obsessing over him. I thought that he would be okay with us still being friends, but I guess not. Over the next few months I tried to talk to him to try and explain things to him, to tell him he misunderstood what I said, but he refused to speak to me, even once telling me he was gay just so I'd stop talking to him. He also accused me of stalking him, even though the group had particular places we'd hang out at certain times, and being there at those times was the only way I could talk to him. I assume he moved away, as I haven't seen him or his brother at all this year. I no longer hang out with that group, as they had always treated me like trash when J wasn't around. I do feel like J may have overreacted a bit. A simple 'I don't like you the same way' would have been okay.

After all that's happened, I've really given up on this whole love thing. I've never been in a relationship, and at this rate most likely never will be. I've stopped having friends so I don't fall in love and ruin it all like I have so many times in the past.
This is something I am more comfortable speaking about through PM.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maninkari » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:05 pm

I have such a crush on one of the figure skating coaches at my ice rink. She's very very pretty and nice, and she has an adorable accent and tons of great stories from Russia. Never going to happen, but I can dream *o*. Before I actually met her I saw her skating to Single Ladies and I told my friend "that's my wife".
heck
maninkari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pudd; » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:02 pm

I've liked this dude, for a while. I fell for him at a football game (he's a football player), and I'm not gonna lie, I was staring at his t h i c c assets. Anyways, I talk to him sometimes, and we have the same homeroom. He's nice to me, and jokes around with me sometimes. He's not the most good looking, so I guess that's why a lot of girls don't approach him, but for some reason I'm really attracted to him. He's super playful, and says dumb jokes. For some odd reason though, I feel so connected to him, even though we don't talk a lot. We're on our christmas break right now, so I don't have a chance to interact with him, and he also is barely on social media. Well, instagram, I'm too afraid to add him on sc, but idk if I should try? I've never dated, because I've always been too afraid to get hurt, and is clueless to how to put myself out there, so I can't just walk up to him, lol. What should I do?

Hi, I'm overbearing, cringy, and loney : )!
I've been on this site, sadly, for almost 4 years.
Lmao, and I still have no friends on here, or people
i know. When I joined I liked warriors (idk why),
but I've changed a lot. I used to play on here all
the time, but lately, no. I'm never on here.
So if for some reason you send me a message,
it probably won't be opened quick.
Anyways, I like every type of music.
I like lava lamps too, they're pretty cool.
I'm pretty cool too.
Pudd;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:40 pm

DJ Spoopy Jim wrote:Ugh, I feel like crap.

So, I have a crush on two different people, one girl one guy, and I honestly feel like I don't have a chance with either. The girl because she's my friend and thinks I'm straight, and she also has a girlfriend, and the guy just because he's single but I don't think he likes me the same way I like him.

-snip-

It's not fair to pursue the girl when she's dating someone else right now, but if you want to confide in the guy, then go for it. Maybe write a note/text/email if that's easier for you. :>

DEVASTATED wrote:I'm going to keep this short as possible. Basically, I've liked this guy for a month or so now. I really wanted to talk to him, but I never did and I'm so mad at myself for it. I had multiple perfect chances to talk to him and like the pathetic being I am, I never took any of them. I've never been in a relationship before, and rejection is one of my biggest fears. Along with that, I'm not very good at conversation. I think he knows I'm into him...
Anyway, the semester just ended meaning I no longer have classes with him. I'll still see him around and I'm considering still trying to talk to him. Any advice on approaching him or conversation starters that won't be awkward?
Thanks in advance for any advice given.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3023566&start=2330#p115001909

Amxen no.XV wrote:
So I've had this problem for a while now, and I was wondering if I was the only one this happens to.
Basically, whenever I confess my feelings for someone, they hate me afterwards, with varying degrees of hate for me being shown. This has happened many times over the years and has costs me some of my closest friends.

-snip-

I hate to say this, but if multiple people all react the same way, then maybe there's something you're doing or some vibe you're putting off that you either don't realize or are denying. Maybe take some time to go over what happened in those relationships and try to view them from the other perspective. Are you clingy or overly protective towards these people? Are you cutting them off as much as they cut you off? Are you implying their friendship is only worth it if they date you?

Other than that, my only advice is to tell you to maybe take some time to explore being trans, even if you stay closeted. Sometimes working out personal issues helps interpersonal issues fall into place more.

<3

Hippie Jam wrote:
I've liked this dude, for a while. I fell for him at a football game (he's a football player), and I'm not gonna lie, I was staring at his t h i c c assets. Anyways, I talk to him sometimes, and we have the same homeroom. He's nice to me, and jokes around with me sometimes. He's not the most good looking, so I guess that's why a lot of girls don't approach him, but for some reason I'm really attracted to him. He's super playful, and says dumb jokes. For some odd reason though, I feel so connected to him, even though we don't talk a lot. We're on our christmas break right now, so I don't have a chance to interact with him, and he also is barely on social media. Well, instagram, I'm too afraid to add him on sc, but idk if I should try? I've never dated, because I've always been too afraid to get hurt, and is clueless to how to put myself out there, so I can't just walk up to him, lol. What should I do?

You have to figure out what you want to do in order to be able to do it. Are you still not ready to date? Are you ready to try? There's no harm in waiting, but if you're ready, then maybe it's time to just jump in. :3
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiny Sylveon » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:29 am

I wish my sisters (well...only the middle sister really) would just vanish for the day so my crush could come over to my place for the first time without the constant fighting and attitude problems that they contribute to our family. I just want to have fun with my best friend/crush. :( Maybe I can drop them off at a relative's place...
╔══════════════════════╗
"If I make another move,
if I take another step,
then it all will fall apart,
there'll be nothing of me left.
If I'm crying in the wind,
if I'm crying in the night,
will there ever be a way?
Will my heart return to white?"
-Christina Lee (Bad Apple)

╚══════════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Credit
link
link
link
link
link
╚══════════════╝

Shiny Sylveon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby An Shiraishi » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:45 am

So, I have this crush, let's call him "John". (Not his real name)
"John" seems to like another girl though.
And I don't know what to do.
I tell myself to get over it, but I can't.
What should I do?
────────────
IN THE ═══
carrdtoyhouse
link │ link
coding credit

████████
OF THE
████████
████████
████████
████████
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
THE EARTH

──────────
hey, im an shiraishi! im only
on this site once in a blue
moon, but im still here if you
need me! im a artist by hobby,
and im in my final months of
schooling. im just some
canadian trans dude tbh. feel
free to dm me at any point,
i dont bite!

██
██
██
██
██
════════════
❝ AND THE-
-SOULS OF
THE AFTER
--- LIFE ❞
DEFEAT
███████████████
HADESxxx

███████████████
An Shiraishi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyersal » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:14 am

I have a crush on this guy, I'll call him c.
C is kind, has a good sense of humor, can be annoying in a few ways in that if you ask to borrow a pencil or rubber he'll say "I don't know, can you?". He's also really good looking. He's been asked out multiple times but always turned people down.
I really like him but I didn't really knowledge it for months because I just didn't want to.
I did accept it a while back and for a week are so could actually see myself with a chance, but now I've realised that I just don't have a chance because I'm not the ugliest, but not gorgeous either. I have a depressing or dodgy sense of humour, but most people in the school do. I definitely annoy people even though I try really hard not to.
I don't really have much going for me at all.

It's not just him either, that I don't think I have a chance with. I feel like I don't have a chance with anyone, because I can't find anything good about myself that would attract people.
It just makes me feel so helpless and depressed because I just know I won't be happy for a long time, because everytime something starts to go right, somebody else causes it to go wrong.
I have a feeling he might like my friend but it could be me being paranoid after my last experience.
I'm the only girl in my year who's never dated before, as where I came from before moving here 6 years ago was sheltered and we didn't do that sort of thing.
I'm not sure where I was going with this, I just wanted to write this all down somewhere.
I used to speak to a friend about it, but I found out he was not the person I thought he was so now I can't really talk about it to anyone.

Bottom line-
I just feel really helpless and I'm scared of not having anyone there for me. I feel like I have nothing going for me and there's is no chance with all the other options that anyone would choose me.
Is there anything I can do to help that? It makes me feel horrible, having to see C and know that there's not a possible chance he likes me, even though we are sort of friends. I feel like I'm just kidding myself by believing I could have a chance.

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_people.
I have received _19_gifts.

Book Recommendations, because i like them and wanna share :)

• Maze Runner Series // James Dashner
• Pegasus Series // Kate O'Hearn
• Gone Series // Michael Grant
Tyersal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IHaveNoFandoms » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:19 am

Hello c:
I have a few questions. I'm asking these because I'm younger than most of the CS users (I'm guessing) and haven't been in any relationships.

In a relationship, how do you feel about having friends of the gender you are attracted to, and what about your partner? Is it common to develop crushes on friends, and how common is it? Do you believe that is ok in a relationship?

You don't have to answer all of these if you reply c:
Also, I might add more later.
I don't know how stupid my questions are because I have not had any romantic relationships. I'm just curious.
IHaveNoFandoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me