♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby peachikeeni » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:57 pm

WastedSpace wrote:
peachikeeni wrote:Me and my boyfriend broke up over a week ago and I'm still heartbroken. I've pretty much lost all motivation to do LiTerALLY ANYTHING except get up to get food or use the bathroom and play cs. I'm usually the heartbreaker which is not a good thing but this is the first guy I have ever actually loved, and I have never felt this way before. Usually I get over breakups over a day or two, but this one is gonna stick with me for a while. what do I do?

First off, *hugs* <3 I'm so sorry that happened. :<

Second of all, I agree with a previous poster that you need to give yourself time. But also, and this is going to sound a little harsh though I don't mean it so, at some point, you have to force yourself to start doing things again. Maybe that something is chores you've fallen behind on. Maybe that something is a hobby or whatever else fun thing you enjoy. Maybe that something is a completely new activity! You can't just let yourself wallow while life is passing you by, though. At some point, you have to figure out how to suck it up and move forward and keep living your life. Time does help heal wounds but not holding yourself back and letting yourself live life again also helps you move forward.

wishes and wells wrote:so i have this one friend who i've been best friends with pretty much since i met them in fourth grade. we dated for a while last year, determined it wouldn't work out, and went back to being friends.
problem is, they still have a crush on me, and they make it kind of obvious. doing little things like kisses on the cheek that would seem normal for best friends, but i know them and they don't do that with their best friends. how can i politely turn them down without jeopardizing our friendship?

It sounds awkward and it probably will be awkward, but you guys have delved into a new stage of your relationship: friends after trying romance. So it's time to sit down and hash out new boundaries. Confirm how much you care about them but just say the kissing and other physicalities make you a little uncomfortable right now while you re-explore your friendship. Talk about what you each want and how to reach that. Good luck!

thank u for the advice :) I will try, ive gotten a little better at least since day 1, hopefully ill be back to normal soon
please be my friend :3 hehe

she/they!! adult :3

I love mlp fim, retro toys, dolls, figures, build a bears, pillow pets, squishmallows, sanrio, etc.<3
I love gifting people!! meow
item grab bags! 10 for 5c$, 20 - 10c$, 30 -15c$, 40- 20c$! just send a suggestion!
peachikeeni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby escapalization » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:45 am

WastedSpace wrote:
wishes and wells wrote:so i have this one friend who i've been best friends with pretty much since i met them in fourth grade. we dated for a while last year, determined it wouldn't work out, and went back to being friends.
problem is, they still have a crush on me, and they make it kind of obvious. doing little things like kisses on the cheek that would seem normal for best friends, but i know them and they don't do that with their best friends. how can i politely turn them down without jeopardizing our friendship?

It sounds awkward and it probably will be awkward, but you guys have delved into a new stage of your relationship: friends after trying romance. So it's time to sit down and hash out new boundaries. Confirm how much you care about them but just say the kissing and other physicalities make you a little uncomfortable right now while you re-explore your friendship. Talk about what you each want and how to reach that. Good luck!

thank you! i'll do my best :)
---------------------------------------------------------------
friendly
neighborhood
idiot

hi! i'm kay, a dreamer and a creator. my
current passions are american sign language,
guitar, undertale, and homestuck.

any pronouns ✦ disaster bi
infp-t ✦ cancer ✦ slytherclaw
---------------------------------------------------------------
escapalization

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hev » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:02 am

Silver Pandorica wrote:Sometimes, I feel like I’m just too weird for anyone to ever love me in a romantic way. My social anxiety doesn’t help either. Even once you get past that, though, I just feel like my personality and interests are too strange for anyone to ever accept. I just want someone who will love me for who I am, but I feel like I’ll never get that.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not in a rush to find love or anything, but I do want it someday. However, when I think about my future, I can picture myself in my dream job, a nice house, some cute animals and pretty well off, but I can never picture myself with someone to share it with. I just feel like I’ll never find that guy. I mean, I’m almost an adult and I’ve never even been on a single date. My mom says her sister went all through highscool and never dated a single guy, then met her husband in college, but...I dunno.

I don’t want to be alone for the rest of my life.

Hi there Silver. Let me start off by saying I have been in the same boat before so I know how it feels. I get you might be worried about it, but don't let it dwell and get you down. It will subside sooner or later. I had the same experience as your aunt. I went my entire highschool years only dating one person. It ended horribly after almost 6 months of being abusive, and I never thought I would ever see myself dating again. That is until, I branched out via college, and met my current boyfriend. Instead of thinking about it, why don't you try to occupy your time by picking up a new hobby. The more you distract yourself with outside things, the less you think about it. I promise you, there is someone out there for you. You won't be alone forever.
i am hev :3
adult / zoologist / vetmed (surgery)
HQ Art Shop [OPEN]
hev

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:26 am

hevoyic wrote:
Silver Pandorica wrote:Sometimes, I feel like I’m just too weird for anyone to ever love me in a romantic way. My social anxiety doesn’t help either. Even once you get past that, though, I just feel like my personality and interests are too strange for anyone to ever accept. I just want someone who will love me for who I am, but I feel like I’ll never get that.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not in a rush to find love or anything, but I do want it someday. However, when I think about my future, I can picture myself in my dream job, a nice house, some cute animals and pretty well off, but I can never picture myself with someone to share it with. I just feel like I’ll never find that guy. I mean, I’m almost an adult and I’ve never even been on a single date. My mom says her sister went all through highscool and never dated a single guy, then met her husband in college, but...I dunno.

I don’t want to be alone for the rest of my life.

Hi there Silver. Let me start off by saying I have been in the same boat before so I know how it feels. I get you might be worried about it, but don't let it dwell and get you down. It will subside sooner or later. I had the same experience as your aunt. I went my entire highschool years only dating one person. It ended horribly after almost 6 months of being abusive, and I never thought I would ever see myself dating again. That is until, I branched out via college, and met my current boyfriend. Instead of thinking about it, why don't you try to occupy your time by picking up a new hobby. The more you distract yourself with outside things, the less you think about it. I promise you, there is someone out there for you. You won't be alone forever.

Heh, thank you for the response. I really do appreciate it, and knowing I’m not the only one who has been through this is somewhat comforting? c:
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Words » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:41 am

Okay so their is this guy that sits at my table everyday, he always constantly stares at me and it really weird's me out. He sorta stopped doing it till some of my friends noticed he did so and told him "oh my god staring at her!" and teased him about it, he still sorta does it to this day and it really weird's me out. He tried following me today and again my friends saw it and again teased him about it "oh you got a crush!" and stuff like that. Thing is I don't like him and i'm like 90% sure he has a crush on me, he weird's me out and I think my friends are assuming I like him because I make weird faces at him because of the weird things he does towards me. SO their assumptions are annoying me AND that I wanna let him down but how?
Image Image Image Image Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Image Image
xxxxx

sig

xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi my name is grace!
I really enjoy anime,
love drawing,
I also play video
games the usual.
I'm also bi :3
pm me if you'd like!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image Image Image
Words

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:02 pm

I had made posts on here about my fiance & daughter, but the two are sadly no longer with us.

But someone new has appeared, and they show interest in me, but I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship yet when my fiance and daughter left me less than a year ago?
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autumn Ghost » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:56 pm

don't mind- edited
Last edited by Autumn Ghost on Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Autumn Ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:49 pm

Kinn wrote:Okay so their is this guy that sits at my table everyday, he always constantly stares at me and it really weird's me out. He sorta stopped doing it till some of my friends noticed he did so and told him "oh my god staring at her!" and teased him about it, he still sorta does it to this day and it really weird's me out. He tried following me today and again my friends saw it and again teased him about it "oh you got a crush!" and stuff like that. Thing is I don't like him and i'm like 90% sure he has a crush on me, he weird's me out and I think my friends are assuming I like him because I make weird faces at him because of the weird things he does towards me. SO their assumptions are annoying me AND that I wanna let him down but how?

Have you shut down or said anything against your friends' assumptions? You're allowed to.

I don't know of a good way to turn someone down when you don't hang out with them and they haven't asked you out yet. I think it might just be best to shut down your friends for now, and if he pursues you any further, then let him down. Good luck!

Christmas in July wrote:I had made posts on here about my fiance & daughter, but the two are sadly no longer with us.

But someone new has appeared, and they show interest in me, but I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship yet when my fiance and daughter left me less than a year ago?

Unfortunately, I think that's something you need to work out for yourself. I could guess and say that if you're wondering this that maybe part of you is ready but another part of you isn't sure you should be ready and is holding you back. Either way, good luck!

Autumn Ghost wrote:-snip in case you delete-

Well, it's fine to nurse and enjoy your crush in secret. If it's really bothering you, then you can try to train yourself out of it by recognizing crush-like thoughts and (internally/privately) confronting them and 'correcting' them with non-crush-like thoughts. Ex. if you think "wow, it's like we're dating", then stop and tell yourself "just because two people are close doesn't make it romantic, it can be platonic/familial too". Most of all, give yourself some time and patience.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cawaii » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:04 pm

Okay so im in middle school,
In the beginning of the year one of my best friends asked me out and we dated.
Although, we broke up because i was getting bullied and rumors kept spreading around about our relation ship and he didn't want me to feel sad about that anymore. but happily we ended up staying best friends. but i still like him...

He has a new girlfriend

AHHH! WHY?! During PE class i see them together and instead of him hanging out with me during freeplay, he hangs with her while im sitting alone in an empty wall-ball court. it makes me feel very sad. Everything is so awkward now. Whenever we hang out and he sees his girlfriend he would just stop talking to me and walk over to her. i just feel so jealous

He invited me to his birthday party and after me, some other friends and him hung out at his house. We decided to play hide and seek because we were bored and i hid in a closet, Surprise! He was in the closet too. It was extremely awkward but it was worse as soon as he just straight up said. "Do you still like me?" IM FREAKING OUT RN!!! I just panicked and said "Uh... Uhm. I can't awnser that question right now! And walked out of the closet like nothing happened.

Im a beginner in dating and i need some advice! What should i do? ):
hi-hi!! im cawaii!!
please send me trades!! I am mainly looking for items! uwu
(my trade center is messy at the momento)
I love cats, asian food, splatoon, and more!

cawaii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:27 pm

Chim Chim<3 wrote:Okay so im in school,
In the beginning of the year one of my best friends asked me out and we dated.
Although, we broke up because i was getting bullied and rumors kept spreading around about our relation ship and he didn't want me to feel sad about that anymore. but happily we ended up staying best friends. but i still like him...

He has a new girlfriend

AHHH! WHY?! During PE class i see them together and instead of him hanging out with me during freeplay, he hangs with her while im sitting alone in an empty wall-ball court. it makes me feel very sad. Everything is so awkward now. Whenever we hang out and he sees his girlfriend he would just stop talking to me and walk over to her. i just feel so jealous

He invited me to his birthday party and after me, some other friends and him hung out at his house. We decided to play hide and seek because we were bored and i hid in a closet, Surprise! He was in the closet too. It was extremely awkward but it was worse as soon as he just straight up said. "Do you still like me?" IM FREAKING OUT RN!!! I just panicked and said "Uh... Uhm. I can't awnser that question right now! And walked out of the closet like nothing happened.

Im a beginner in dating and i need some advice! What should i do? ):

I think it was extremely unfair of him to ask you that question while he's dating someone else, no matter his intentions of asking. I actually think you had a pretty good reaction.

I don't think there's anything else for you to do. If he asks again, maybe just turn it around on him and ask why he's so curious when he's dating somebody else right now.

And if you're feeling lonely, maybe see if there's a sport or club you can join or a play to go out for or something that would allow you to meet and connect with some new people and make some more friends.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me