♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Kisiel » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:54 am

WastedSpace wrote:
Kisiel wrote:-snip-

And as much as I hate to admit it because it's probably s****d, it bothers me a little bit that he's younger than me. All of my previous boyfriends have been either the same age or older - my ex partner is 4 years older for example. I don't know why it bothers me especially since it's only a year of a difference so why can't I just be rational about it :'(

The heart isn't rational.

Maybe it's not that you're not ready to date. Maybe you're not really attracted to him but trying to force yourself to be because you think you should be due to how well you get along together.

I am attracted to him though, I have been since we first met at a party about six months ago. It's mutual too. I don't doubt that at all, but maybe somewhere inside I feel that being attracted to someone other than the person you were with all these years is a bit weird. Does that make sense?
Stay positive.

Kisiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:21 am

@wastedspace
Don't be sorry. You're absolutely right. I am making excuses him and I know I shouldn't be. I only feel like this is okay because I know I won't get into a more serious relationship with him. We'll never be more than friends because although I really like him, I don't like relationships. Not since my past ex. It just feels wrong to me that I like someone like him. I don't know. I'm very confused.

Like... I like him but I don't want to be with him? Yet it's not because it's bad for me. It's just because I don't like relationships in general. Am I still contradicting myself? Even if he likes me back, I wouldn't get myself into a relationship with him.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash ♡ » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:03 pm

i don’t know if it’s because im incredibly lonely, or that discussion a while back put the thought in my head, but i can’t get the thought of dating my best friend of 9 years out of my head. he is possibly the worst person i could ever be romantically involved with - he’s my polar opposite. and forget opposites attract, because being on two different ends of a spectrum has screwed us over more times than i can count. we’ve grown up, and we’ve been consistently in touch for half a year now after a pretty long spell. but now it’s just... uuuugh. we both have the problem of crushing easily; and im so worried if i act on this it’ll ruin one of my longest friendships. i cherish it. i cherish it so much it scares me. and while i hope this passes, part of me is acknowledging all the times where i may have loved him all along. and i don’t want that feeling to be wrong. i also don’t want it to be right. im so so troubled.

════════════════════════════════════
she • adult • audhd & chronically ill
struggling equine nutrition student, im barely on here.

════════════════════════════════════
fell in love with a pisces moon,
now i'll follow you wherever you go.
vash ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rachel Amber » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:27 pm

Well I've had a lot of drama with my now ex-boyfriend, so I'm just going to get something off of my chest to convince myself not to feel bad for him. My ex breaks up with me and then tries to walk back into my life the next day, breaking up with me over things he hates but then tries to get me back. I'm tired of this, and I've tried to tell him the same thing will happen. I can't stand how he breaks up with me only to come crawling back within the next few days. He constantly reminds me of what he doesn't like about me and who doesn't like me, and he tries to get people to go against me after we have an argument. However, he treats me nicely when we don't argue, but that's no excuse. I have my own problems and I'm not perfect, but I can't allow this to keep happening.
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:12 pm

Hey, I got a question for you all (anyone who can answer this)!

What does having a crush or being in love feel like?

I am a college age student who doesn’t fully understand the special feelings between people in love. I’ve been in two relationships that both lasted more than a year. We were close friends before we started dating and we remained close friends after.
I don’t feel any different towards a crush, compared to the way I do towards any other friend. Even my “type” (the shy sweet nerds) is the type of people I like to make friends with most!
I’m averse to kissing on the lips, and I don’t understand the appeal of it. I’ve had one kiss in my life, and it was me leaning down to kiss my first boyfriend (a lil shorty) on the cheek to say goodbye for the summer (he moved across the country). This was after eight months by the way, and I’m not at ALL a shy person. I’m a huge extrovert!! I love hugs but I hug all my friends and family members indiscriminately, and without any romantic intentions.
I want to live with someone when I settle down, but physical attraction just isn’t something I experience the same way. It would feel just like being roommates forever with a best friend, and that’s how I like it. I would honestly like to live with ALL my friends from campus!! But my parents expect me to get married and work to support my standard family, not a great big group of my peers. And they might get married too and actually feel romantic love toward their spouses, not just the close friendship I understand.

That’s why I’m curious to know how other teens & young adults feel these emotions I’m out of touch with- literally!
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:54 pm

Kisiel wrote:I am attracted to him though, I have been since we first met at a party about six months ago. It's mutual too. I don't doubt that at all, but maybe somewhere inside I feel that being attracted to someone other than the person you were with all these years is a bit weird. Does that make sense?

Then I feel my original advice stands. Get introspective and be patient with yourself.

Spear of Justice wrote:[center]Hey, I got a question for you all (anyone who can answer this)!

What does having a crush or being in love feel like?

-snip-

Maybe look up quoiromantic/quoisexual and see if that rings any bells with you?
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evigt » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:00 pm

Tara M wrote:
writing kind of small because it's more of a rant then needing advice

Lmao i don't get how people can confess to their crushes? i'm so scared of rejection because I always thought I was ugly
and I'm the only black person at my school (i know kind of dumb to think about) but people would make fun of us
since i'm black and he's white :') serisouly not joking when I say I'm the only black person(not counting the 1 half black person because they don't get made fun of because they are on the whiter side ),their are 5 other indian people in the whole 9 sections we have
and it drops my confidence really bad, mostly when people ask how do I keep my hair straight if I can't get my hair wet and I have to take showers it's called a shower cap you idiots. the first time i wore my hair natural people told me it was ugly and didn't even understand how my hair can curl in water. then people started asking "how often do I wash my hair then?"no I can't wash my hair every other day My would be much worse,I need the oils because my hair isn't like yours.
"okay but explain furthur why you can't was-"
what you want me to say? My hair isn't the same. I don't wash my hair every day because I need the oils to keep my hair healthy
Like when i even tell people close to the 1-2 week range they are so terrified and tell me thats why i have broken ends.
No, it's because I straighten my hair because I feel uncomfortable with my natural hair since I'm made fun of and recently haven't been taking care of it because I'm stressed for finals.
My crush was the only one to tell me anything positive " i think it's 10/10"
at least he made me feel a little better and cares for my feelings even if he thought it was ugly.
lmao why are my crushes always nice to me yall making me get the wrong idea.
(also forgot to add another one of my friends thought it was really pretty and said I should wear my hair like that again.
so I got a total of 2 people out off all 20 of my main friends and about 27 of my semi friends)

o well rant over had to get them ideas flowing ya know

*sigh. I suffer from Trichotillomania, really, I’d kill to have any sort of hair

Having had a past of bullying and an abusive boyfriend, don’t let it put you down. I get weird looks everyday and have been called names in the past, but I’ve grown immune. Sticks and stones may break your bones sweety, but words will never hurt you. You’re beautiful just the way you are. Just because some people said x or y, doesn’t make it true.

Have a nice day!
SELLING EVERYTHING FOR FR GEMS AND TREASURE. PM me on Flight Rising: Evigt if youre interested
Evigt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evigt » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:10 pm

My ex and I broke up 1-2 months ago.
~
First month was terrible, and just when I think I’m done and over, it hits me again.
I miss him, I miss him alot.
~
He was no good, I knew it. I couldn’t help it. For once, he was much older than me and is abusive of drugs. I can already hear people going “oh god thats terrible” “what have you done?” But trust me when I say he was the most kind person I’ve met. He was supportive about my trauma from a past abusive relationship and even when we split up, he told me he’d always be here to talk if I ever needed him and that he’d still be here to protect me incase anything’s wrong or I get more flashbacks.
IIt wasn’t one of those shouting-screaming breakups, we just grew apart.
~
I’d given him a reason to live. Being 21 and heavily abusing drugs, surviving cancer twice, he’d lost sense in living anymore. He’d tried to commit suicide more than one time already. I’d been there for him at his highs and lows and vice versa.
~
It’s nice to remember him.
~
Now post-breakup, I’m having these dreams that started ~ a week before we split up.
Dreams where everthings okay, in which we’re perfectly fine and back together.
I just woke up from another today.
And I still miss him. I miss him damn much.
SELLING EVERYTHING FOR FR GEMS AND TREASURE. PM me on Flight Rising: Evigt if youre interested
Evigt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deerless » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:50 am

Soo we've been friends for three years now.
    Best friends even.

I can tell him anything and he can tell me anything. We're really comfortable around eachother and..

I guess I've had feelings for the past two years? But I'm just afraid to take the first step, because even though I feel like there are some signals that he might like me too from time to time, I just don't.. want to risk what we already have?
Hi, I'm Deerless and I am a hoarder of Deer and Dwarf Hamsters
You are always welcome to send me trades including any of those two! I love to trade! <3
I have a complete deer collection!

My Collection & Hoards Thread

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------Current Hoard Goal
------------Reach 2.500 deer in my hoard
---------------------2370 / 2500
------------------- 391 deer to go!
--------------------
--------------------
-----------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Deerless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:58 am

So,
There is this kid on my brothers hockey team, which we all call him Sully (not his real name btw)
And EVERYONE on the team, even the coaches and adults (one of the coaches being my dad), knows he has a crush on me
He is one year younger than me, and I consider him a good friend, but nothing more right now
But here is the thing, everyone on the team makes tons of really inappropriate jokes about me and him, and its really uncomfortable for me, being asexual. I know im ace, i think im biromantic asexual, but i lean more towards females. And i dont want to just come out to the whole team and say im ace?? because then they'll think im even weirder??
Its really complicated and i dont know what to do what this point. I dont want to ruin my relationship with him or the team because they are all really fun and nice, even if they are younger than me, but i also want all the weird jokes and such to stop
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me