♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby WastedSpace » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:28 pm

Regulus Black wrote:Me again, folks! So I'm really stuck now. I sit next to Frost (imma call him that b/c he has frosted hair tips) daily. He's very good at sports, and in first quarter when we were on the soccer team (my school has "activity periods" that act like electives, i.e Soccer, Sign Language, Stained Glass...), he would always pick me after he was made team Captain. Does that really mean anything? He also sometimes looks right at me and gives me a really adorable sideways smile. I just really don't know what to do! Any help if he likes me would be helpful, also what my next move should be? I really like him, but all PDA in my school is "a sin". Students get sent to the office if they're caught holding hands with the opposite gender.

If you're not supposed to be doing PDA at school, then you shouldn't do PDA at school. If you want to hang out with him extra, invite him to a movie, invite him and a group of friends to pizza, etc. Getting in trouble with the principal isn't worth trying to sneak around.

As for if it means anything... maybe. The best way to know would be to ask him about it!

Ðiamond wrote:Well *cough* this is awkward but theres this guy i like and his bestfriend is bestfriends with mine (and hes my friend) so he told my besties that my crush liked me and so, the guy who told that to my besties took my besties ipad and read our texts so he knew i liked him.. so he told him .-. so apparently hes supposed to ask me out but idk? Should i ask him out or.. .-. o-o

I couldn't really follow this story, but if you want to ask him out first, then go for it.

lexthedestroyer wrote:Okay, really cute boy, might be flirting with me, doesn't know I'm trans and always calls me my old name. I'm not all that bothered by it, it feels more like a nickname now anyway, but is there a way I should tell him? I'm also worried he might stop talking to me if he knows, because he's also my friend and I'd miss him! He also might stop (possibly?????) flirting with me and ahhhhhhh

Maybe just correct him for your name a few times, at least. If he stops flirting with you - then he's not right for you and you deserve someone who will accept you for who you really are!

zoseph wrote:
    i have rlly bad issues with trusting people/talking to people about my emotions
    and lately i've hit a real bad depressive episode, and its affecting my behavior and my partner (we're both non-binary) hasn't really noticed, i guess??like i k n o w i don't have the right to be upset about it since i'm not talking to them about my problems but a lot of other people in my life have taken notice, and it just kinda??hurts ig that my relationship partner hasn't noticed, it kinda feels like the don't care enough??
    i don't know im just venting bc i'm a lame-o

Or maybe they have noticed but since you haven't said anything think that you might want to try and work through it on your own. Communication is a two-way street!

kittyinapumpkin wrote:so theres this boy i like, agent bacon, i met him through my friend, who's a girl, Boots, but she's a year younger than me and him, they're in theatre and stuff together, we're all in science together (boots is in ap) and i always work with them on classwork and we joke around and have a fun old time, they're both really into music and bands and stuff but i don't really know that much about music bc i wasn't always really interested in it, but I've started liking it more over time, my dads a big music guy so eventually i got into the kind of stuff he likes, and coincidentally my friends, agent bacon and boots like

-snip-

The best way to know agent bacon's situation would be to talk directly to him about it. Just do it as a friend, ask how he is, how it's going, etc. and gently pry.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana. » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:58 am

Okay so I had a HUGE paragraph typed but it’s a lot so here’s the long story short.
I’ve caught my boyfriend lying to me in school when I ask to meet up, and him being around that spot and on his phone, then him saying he didn’t see my text. He also lied about where and who he went to hangout with, which I found out about on snap map. He ditched our friend group for another kid we invited who said he couldn’t go. And he ignored my texts. And the lying has occurred so much and I try giving him his space but he’s my boyfriend, I shouldn’t have to go days without talking to him. I asked him why he’s been different lately and he said he’s not. That’s all I can do I guess, I can’t pester him about it. Do you think he’s cheating or about to break up with me?? Because when we’re together in person, everything is perfect and he’s so good to me but when he isn’t with me and doesn’t have to talk to me he won’t.
Hello, I am
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Banana.

Trading Thread
UFA
Banana.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hev » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:43 am

Hello Everyone! I have posted in older threads years ago when I was a lot younger (been on CS quite a while now!!). I am almost at the 2 decade mark as far as age goes, which is kind of absurd to think about, but I have grown to know a lot about relationships this past 7 years as I have gone through just about everything you can imagine with them. To start out re-posting here, I'd love to share with you guys a little bit about my current and past relationship status.

Over the last three years since that post, I have gone through a LOT. The now ex-boyfriend I was talking about in the original linked post, turned out to be HORRIBLY manipulative. I have the biggest regrets with saying yes to his offering of dating, but silly younger me thought he was just the most handsome being on the planet and so I just shrugged off my horrible feelings I got whenever he would talk to me. I have since then seen the error of my ways and by all means, if anyone is ever being mentally manipulative or abusive, dump them quick and get out. Trust your gut feeling. Don't jump into relationships as I did with that one. I had only been talking with that boy for a few weeks at that point and it was extremely wrong of me to rush into things.

Currently, I am two months into a relationship where I feel nothing but pure happiness and extreme love everyday. I can proudly say that this boy is my best friend (as they should be). I had met this boy by chance in a 3.5k+ person discord server one night on voice chat back in late August/early September. We had been talking every day for well over 8 hours a night (which often led me going to sleep around 4 or 5 am every night, haha) for around 2 months straight. Whilst our relationship at that time had greatly changed from when I first met him, I didn't know exactly what we meant to each other. At first it started with him sticking up for me whenever our mutually shared friends (who we had both happened to meet in the same discord server) would poke fun at me, or target me in the multiplayer games we play together. I can absolutely take care of myself so at the time, I just thought he was being a good friend. Over the weeks and hours upon hours we talked, played games and just enjoyed each others company, he started to drop bigger hints my way. At first he would send me hearts randomly and send me messages while I was away eating or at work/school about how he missed me and couldn't wait to talk to me again. Slowly but surely my relationship with him got better and we only got closer and closer. Now given my many past, failed relationships, I have grown to become rather wary when getting feelings for people. I make sure I no longer just like them for their appearance and rather for their personality. I make sure they are a good, compassionate person with good morals that correspond with my own personal views. I make sure that if I am going to let someone into my life, they will be good to me and love me for all of me, flaws included.

Now my boyfriend, he is the sweetest darn man I have ever met in my whole life. He was athletic (like I was in my middle/high school years), a huge history nerd, a computer science major. He first started to show me he was just as interested as I was when he let a pet name slip during a private conversation. I, of course, started to freak out and got warm, butterflies deep within my stomach. He could tell I was freaking out about it probably from my frantic and excited key-smash and gibberish. He ended up asking me what was wrong, which I confessed "It's just you." Given it was quite the risk in my eyes at the time, I immediately turned my phone screen off, and waited my response. Which to my very good surprise, got a quick "That's what I was hoping for." This game of teasing and dropping hints between the two of use went over and over for about a week and a half before I could not take it any longer. During one of our routine conversations, after a pet-name from him. I told him to just date me already and stop teasing me. Being snarky man he is, he left me (for a short time) with "Maybe I will." Worst 5 minutes of my life. I had no idea if he would actually do it or if I just exposed myself and ruined a friendship I really treasured. After these painstakingly long five minutes, I finally checked the message to find him officially asking me out. Our friendship has only strengthened with our newfound relationship and I would have it no other way. The best and funniest thing is I found out way before I had started developing feelings for this boy, that I will be moving 30 minutes away from him in March! I was already excited about meeting my friends (I'm also friends with his best friend of 13 years) but now I am even more excited about it seeing as he is now my BOYFRIEND.

TLDR; My best friend is now my boyfriend.

That being said, I am always open to giving private advice if you would like to DM me about anything you are not comfortable talking about, or would like to talk without the distractions of other forum posters.

--

Banana. wrote:
Okay so I had a HUGE paragraph typed but it’s a lot so here’s the long story short.
I’ve caught my boyfriend lying to me in school when I ask to meet up, and him being around that spot and on his phone, then him saying he didn’t see my text. He also lied about where and who he went to hangout with, which I found out about on snap map. He ditched our friend group for another kid we invited who said he couldn’t go. And he ignored my texts. And the lying has occurred so much and I try giving him his space but he’s my boyfriend, I shouldn’t have to go days without talking to him. I asked him why he’s been different lately and he said he’s not. That’s all I can do I guess, I can’t pester him about it. Do you think he’s cheating or about to break up with me?? Because when we’re together in person, everything is perfect and he’s so good to me but when he isn’t with me and doesn’t have to talk to me he won’t.

Hi there, Banana! I understand the worries about him becoming distant. Sometimes people just need space to be if life becomes particularly difficult. If you haven't already, let him know in person that you do in fact care about him and that if there is anything he needs to talk about, you are always open and willing to listen. Let him know how you feel without sounding too condescending or upset. Make sure it is sincere. Communication is extremely important in a relationship, and your significant other is not a mind reader. If push comes to shove after you let him know how you feel/are actively trying to get over this bump and he still seems shut off to you, then perhaps you should end your relationship with him. Most things, however, can be resolved with a simple, adult conversation. :) Good luck and Happy Holidays.
i am hev :3
adult / zoologist / vetmed (surgery)
HQ Art Shop [OPEN]
hev

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:07 am

Banana. wrote:

Honestly just wondering why you're not thinking about breaking up with him if he's lying to you and lying to you in order to ditch you? You two don't need to be together 24/7, but you should be able to be honest with each other about needing some time alone or hanging out with a friend today rather than have to lie about it.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xycaetc » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:38 pm

I need a bit of help here.

Someone I'm good friends with online but I don't know irl has confessed that they have a crush on me. I find them really nice but considering I don't know them properly I'm not sure how I feel. What's a good way to respond that kinda tells them I'm unsure about this and not completely ready to date someone online?

Thanks ^^
xycaetc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:42 pm

i'm really confused?? i think i have a crush on my friend,, but i don't want to screw up our friendship. i'm pretty sure they like me though?? at school they held onto me and refused to let go (jokingly) and i wanted to stay there but the bell rang. and i want to tell them but i'm scared that they'll hate me,, but not telling them kinda feels like a lie??? idk
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:14 pm

Haha, that awkward moment when you think he might be about to ask you out and then he asks if you know if your friend is dating anyone or is interested in him...I mean, I honestly don't mind much. Anyway, I said I'd try to figure it out and ask my friends some questions, but...a couple questions.

One: if she likes someone else or just isn't interested in him, how do I tell him?

Two: I think she might think that I and this guy are interested in each other, how do I subtly make it clear that we're not?

Three: is it possible to encourage her to give him a chance without being too manipulative?

Basically, I want to help him out without hurting either of them, but this is seriously not my area of expertise, so I need advice.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN

ImageImage
Hi! I'm Erin/Eren/Aaron. Um.
Not sure what else to put here...I
guess, I'm kinda an average
teen...ask my pronouns, please.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
to die for lack of love is horrible.

the asphyxia of the soul.

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:55 pm

Cxncxrnxd wrote:I need a bit of help here.

Someone I'm good friends with online but I don't know irl has confessed that they have a crush on me. I find them really nice but considering I don't know them properly I'm not sure how I feel. What's a good way to respond that kinda tells them I'm unsure about this and not completely ready to date someone online?

Thanks ^^

Just what you said here: "I'm so flattered that you've told me, but I'm not ready to date someone online - I prefer to meet first." Be honest but gentle and concise.

opossum prince wrote:i'm really confused?? i think i have a crush on my friend,, but i don't want to screw up our friendship. i'm pretty sure they like me though?? at school they held onto me and refused to let go (jokingly) and i wanted to stay there but the bell rang. and i want to tell them but i'm scared that they'll hate me,, but not telling them kinda feels like a lie??? idk

If they hate you just for having a crush on them then they're not a good friend and they'd be an even worse person to date.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BunnyQueenKJ » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:07 pm

This is super weird cause I'm an old lady and have few years on my mind of relationship experience, but I just wanna get someone else's opinion.

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year now, on the 27th of this month, and there's only ONE THING he does that bothers me.

See, he lives in England and I live in the States, so we talk through Facebook and junk and he calls me a lot of the time.
Since he's 5 hours ahead, we have to plan when to call each other because he can't call anyone past midnight his time, which is 7 mine, that time is moved to 1am on the weekends. But he also goes to hang out with his boyfriend (his bestfriend, I always tease him that they'd be perfect for each other X3). He usually gets home from hanging with him around 10 or 11 his time. He also has to shower every night so that sucks up time if he was just with his friend. He always PROMISES he'll call me when he gets home, but by the time he does, its 11 and he still has to take a shower and wants something to eat. That'll put us at 11:55. Which gives me NO TIME to call him at all. Now, this is fine if he promised to call me once and this only happened once. But he does this ALL. THE. TIME.
I don't want to be controlling and tell him to stop hanging out with his friends and be with me, I'm not a jerk and I adore his friends and want them to hang out, but is my mild rage justified?
Am I ok to be mad that he keeps promising to call me, then by the time he can, its too late? Or am I overreacting?

I feel like I'm justified, because he could just as easily say I'LL TRY TO call you when I get home. Its the fact that he PROMISES.

Sorry, long post, just wanted someone else's opinion.
Hi, names Bunny. If you need something or wanna trade, I don't bite.
Hoarding any pets with the birthday 12/02.

Pet's name: Kjersten
Rest in Peace my fiancé, I'll love you forever
BunnyQueenKJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:52 pm

@heterocromaticqueen your anger is justified. You're allowed to be mad/jealous/anything else if you, as your boyfriend's partner are not getting as much attention as another party. You're not controlling if you politely request for him to dedicate some time to you. In fact, that's how a relationship is supposed to work. Mutual understanding in any aspect. Plus, he's promising you.

If he's angered over the fact that you want some time with him, guuurrrrllll you know what to do.

-

Aha. Xia has a problem too. (I don't regret referring to myself in third person.) Xia has a crush on a person she shouldn't have a crush on.

1) I have a girlfriend, although this relationship is totally uncommitted. She said (and I agreed) we could go back to being friends at any point, because in the beginning, our relationship was meant to be a joke.
2) the person I like... Is completely toxic. In what he does and how he acted not even three months ago. I met him through my ex (the creepy one who has a picture of me which I'm pretty sure he hasn't deleted). I never once thought I'd be friends with this guy, let alone be romantically attracted to him. Either way, he doesn't like me back and I know this for a fact. If we ever got into a relationship either way, it wouldn't be a healthy one. We wouldn't be able to contact each other. Id see him... Twice a week? I don't even know what to do.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD