Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Marley.&.Me » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:00 am

To my sister:

A, why did you have to go so soon? I miss you more than words can say.

Remember when we were little and mom took us to the Humane society and we got two purebred beagle puppies,

I named mine Cuddles, she wasn’t smart but we loved her. You had her brother who was really smart and you named him Buddy..

mom and dad never let them out of their cages ALWAYS confined. Then mom and dad took them back to the shelter... and never told us why... just said they were “stupid” dogs..

You were my best friend, my sister, I feel lost without you. so very, very lost.

I hope we meet again one day, so I can tell you how much i love you sister,

Your brother,
A.

Cause you are, Unforgettable. Why did you have to go?
You never did wrong never hurt nobody
could be why God took you in a hurry
but can we just talk cause i need somebody
where are you now? i won’t tell nobody.
no no i won’t tell nobody
no you can’t buy time with money
but i wouldn’t care how much i lose
just for one more day with you..
Marley.&.Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dear...

Postby escapalization » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:22 pm

m,

i wish i could say i know. i wish i
    could understand, could empathize.
    i know it hurts. i know it hurts so
    much. and i can't compare it to my
    situations, and i know that, and i'm
    sorry. i know sorry doesn't bring him
    back. i know it doesn't help.
    i wish i could heal you. i wish i could
    just poof! make everything ok again.
    but you need to do this. it's how we
    learn, how we grow, how we live.
    i love you so, so much.
    and he loved you more than anything.
    i'd bet anything he still does.

love, kate
Last edited by escapalization on Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
---------------------------------------------------------------
friendly
neighborhood
idiot

hi! i'm kay, a dreamer and a creator. my
current passions are american sign language,
guitar, undertale, and homestuck.

any pronouns ✦ disaster bi
infp-t ✦ cancer ✦ slytherclaw
---------------------------------------------------------------
escapalization

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yanderetoast » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:06 pm

Dear Brie,

I know we haven't seen each other in about a year, but I still miss you. Hell, I even still have a crush on you! You're one of my only friends. You're kind, funny, adorable, and so many other things! I would give anything in the world to see you again. It kills me to see you hanging out with Conner now. I'm guessing this is what Sam felt like. You're just to amazing to want to loose. And yes, I know you will never like me back with how much I like you. You may not be into girls but that won't keep me from trying. I will always love you no matter what. And if anyone was to blame for that, its you. Always comforting me, resisting hugs (I like it when people play hard to get~), always accepting the cookies I bought for you every day at lunch...

It pains me to think that you like him more

I'd give the world for you, Brie.

Sincerely, Isabella

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hoi, the names yanderetoast,
but you can just call me Toast.
As you can see, I LOVE space.
Just message me if you need anything!
©

Toyhou.se - DA - FR - Free rares
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
Check out
my DA for
examples
of my art.
I will do
commissions
if you just
ask.

xxxxxxxx

yanderetoast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixem » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:19 am

To:
My two dear best friends,

I know I haven’t been around a lot lately,
and I’m dearly sorry. I cannot speak to you
two after what happened, I honestly don’t
understand how you cope with all this.

I’ve tried to send messages but nothing
comes in mind, it’s like a canvas with
black scribbles over it.

I want to make things better between us
but it’s so hard when we’ve been through
something this difficult. I’d like to move
forward but my mum keeps rehashing
everything and it’s worsening my depression.
I want to tell you, mainly for comfort and
support but I cannot.

I told myself I wouldn’t and that’s how it
shall stay.

I cherished our memories dearly and I will
never forget the many years we spent
together.

I’ll miss you crazy girls <3

Yours Truly,
Mia
Vixem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dou, » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:41 am

I wrote two, I hope that's alright

Dear L,
I hate you. I really do. We get in fights and then pretend like it's all okay, but it's not. you're so negative and you always make me feel like garbage. Because of you I broke down in a dark hallway at a party because you said I looked (contained lots of curse words), and you didn't even notice I was gone. You then proceeded to talk to my (now ex) boyfriend, you were so obviously trying to make me jealous. You shouldn't get the grades you get, you just get sympathy marks because your "ears hurt, like really bad" and you literally make your mum write your essays, and then you go calling me really stupid. You make fun of me for not being able to hear in class? Try have 5/100 hearing because your ear canals are mishaped and constantly sore and infected. Oh and then you call me "nasty" for having infected ears. Oh well I'm sorry, but I CAN'T HELP HOW I WAS BORN. I wish you'd just leave me alone. Stop following me.

Dear B,
I don't understand why you're so rude and just mean. You were making fun of a boy I know for his looks and his limp, (I know he already has a tough life without her being like that) so I told you to stop. That's reasonable. That doesn't give you the right to harass me. Coming up to me saying "why do you hate me" with a stupid smile on your face. I said look at you meaning "look at you, coming up to me so rudely and making fun of a kid who's had a rough life" but obviously I said the wrong thing. You should've ignored me, but no. You come up to me, and say "I'm hotter than you" (it was something different but it also contains inappropriate language) Like, was that really necessary? Then you take it even further by grabbing 20 other friends of yours to quite literally surround me and not let me out. that was enough, then you were trying to touch me, I can't even explain how angry and upset you make/made me. Making someone cry and run away and having to call their mum isn't cool. I wish you'd just leave this place and never come back. You've caused me to believe many things about myself and now I can't do anything because I don't feel safe anymore.
(There's other things she did like make fun of me online but I don't want to make my post too long)
she / her
lottie / dou
:)
dou,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookiess » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:52 am

Dear H.C.

Please stop doing this. I know we're friends. I know I might have pranked you once or twice, and you revenged already, so why this? You might not know, but it's secretly torturing me. You're too innocent for your own good, you would never understand how I feel. So please, just stop it and delete it. Please, you doing this is literally hurting me. You're losing my trust, it's like you're twisting your knife in my heart, and it hurts like hell. I'm mad at you, but I can't stay mad. I know that what you do might make you happy. But I would hate you for doing it. So don't do it. Delete it. Please stop it. It's ruining my relationship with him, not making it better! And while you think you're being cupid, you're actually killing two birds with one stone! Please, I've been holding my anger in for these past days, I don't want to burst. It becomes bloody when I get angry. So please, delete it before I become an incarnation of hulk because you're being annoying and unnecessary. Just stop it.

From,
The one you call a friend.
Pet's name: 💕FLOOFY FUDGIE💕

HELLO CHICKEN SMOOTHIE USER! I love:
Cookies, Trading and Brownies~
Cookiess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paper. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:02 am

Dear L,

You were the first friend I ever had when we moved to this new place. I’ve been here for years. I’ve left. And come back. And you still seem like my best friend.

It wasn’t that bad when you told me I probably couldn’t be an animator or that my art style seemed like I thought I was better than everyone else. How do you even get that out of an art style, anyways? :/

We’ve been friends for a really long time and I always thought we would be. Lately you started leaving me behind when we walked back from lunch, and you don’t sit with me anymore. We only have one class together and I find it hurtful that you would waste the one time we have together to hang out with girls who are probobly going to make bad decisions later in life.
Recently things have gotten better and you’ve started hanging out with me again. But then a new person came into my life and they had anxiety. I tried to be friends with them because they liked a lot of the things I liked and they needed a friend. So did I.
The new person and I always went shopping together and went to each other’s house. Then once when we were at the mall together, you texted me and said, “I’m still your bestie right? It’s not them, right?” No, no you aren’t. To shut out someone with anxiety and ask me if I’m still you’re friend because of it is pretty low to me. Whenever the new person sits at the lunch table, you don’t even look at them. It hurts them inside, I can tell.
When I came back to school we would sit at the same table. Only.... you wouldn’t talk to me. You wouldn’t even say hi.
When we did the secret Santa gifting, I didn’t even know about it. You said “oh... [insert name here] was supposed to tell you! I’m sorry!” How can that be true when some one should’ve had a gift to give me? Nobody did. I felt really left out that day.
I still kept hanging out with the new person, and I was able to forget about you. Except sometimes.
We still had to take you to school in the mornings. It was hard for me to talk to you because we didn’t have anything in common anymore.
After a while I talked to my mom and got over it for a while.
Then came that “joyous” day when I decided to win you back. I saw you at your locker and asked if you would come and wait for me so we could walk to lunch together. You seemed pretty happy about it and I finally thought maybe we would see past everything.
We were walking side by side and talking pretty frantically about our science teacher. Then... [insert name] came. She said something I couldn’t hear. You turned back and started walking with her for a few minutes, not even telling me where you were going.
We acually sat at the same table that day when I asked you what Anna said. You seemed like you didn’t want to tell me. I almost wish you hadn’t.
“C’mon L! Come hang out with your real friend group!”

You didn’t sit next to those girls that day. You said you didn’t want to.

And then the next day you did. We didn’t even talk yesterday.

Sometimes I worry it’s my fault that things are like this, and I wonder if you feel the same way about me or if I’m being over dramatic. But you leave me behind when you don’t even realize what I’m going through inside.

Stop being two faced. Please. :|
Last edited by paper. on Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
paper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rat pack » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:03 am

Dear no one,

You were always there for me.

~C.

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
You know that place between sleep and awake
that place where you still remember dreaming?
That’s where I’ll always love you
that’s where I’ll be waiting. ©

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

rat pack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:58 am

-deleted for reasons not even I can fully understand right now.
Last edited by drift. on Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemisdarling » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:28 am

Dear a,

I did what I did for a reason. It was so important that I did. It wasn't meant to be harmful to you yet you still lash out at me. Well, i'm done with you.
artemisdarling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me