♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby mr.scamander » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:54 am

WastedSpace wrote:
Elite_Ninja_Squawk wrote:So, I’m kinda considered a social outcast, and have never had a boyfriend before. There’s this guy I like, who I’ve known since kindergarten, and he’s become popular while I’ve remained,... well, me. There were rumors going around at the end of last year that he liked me, but I only heard this through another guy and he was sorta teasing me about it, so I assumed he was spreading rumors for some reason. Now, I’m starting to think it is true, because I’ve caught him staring at me multiple times but I haven’t said anything about it. I want to tell him I like him, but I want to be mysterious about it. Any suggestions guys??

Leave an anonymous note in his locker/backpack?

Well, there is one more thing I forgot to say. I did send him a note in his Science class, but nothing really came out of it. Can I get another suggestion on this please?
"They're currently in an alien terrain surrounded by
millions of the most vicious creatures on the planet.
Humans."

✰Apollo✰He/Him✰Item Hoarder✰Lights Off!✰returning player!✰
(I'm a slow replier when it comes to LOLO dms, pls be patient with me!)
mr.scamander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:55 am

Elite_Ninja_Squawk wrote:
WastedSpace wrote:
Elite_Ninja_Squawk wrote:So, I’m kinda considered a social outcast, and have never had a boyfriend before. There’s this guy I like, who I’ve known since kindergarten, and he’s become popular while I’ve remained,... well, me. There were rumors going around at the end of last year that he liked me, but I only heard this through another guy and he was sorta teasing me about it, so I assumed he was spreading rumors for some reason. Now, I’m starting to think it is true, because I’ve caught him staring at me multiple times but I haven’t said anything about it. I want to tell him I like him, but I want to be mysterious about it. Any suggestions guys??

Well, there is one more thing I forgot to say. I did send him a note in his Science class, but nothing really came out of it. Can I get another suggestion on this please?

If you want something to actually come of it, then try something that isn't anonymous. Sign your name, talk to him, text him, etc. What is he really supposed to do if you stay anonymous? Fingerprint the note and hunt you down? ;3
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IHaveNoFandoms » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:21 am

Elite_Ninja_Squawk wrote:
WastedSpace wrote:

If you have to think this hard about it, and its that important, you should talk face to face.
Be confident. Mysteriousness looks like nervousness.
It's not something you say over text or a letter.
I've never done this sort of thing, but trust me, awkward is much hotter than being nervous and indirect.
I know you probably don't like this answer, but give it a try. Your friends will still be your friends if they're worth having. Other people will forget it, and remember, he might like you back.
You don't have to make a big deal out of it. You could just let it pop up into conversation. Just start it off, like, "Do you like someone?" Just see what their reply is, and say, "I might just sort of kinda like you." Or you can say, "Hey! I like you!" It doesn't matter as long as you tell him.

It's just no use to be anonymous.
IHaveNoFandoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr.scamander » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:04 am

OK, thanks guys! This actually really helped me!!
"They're currently in an alien terrain surrounded by
millions of the most vicious creatures on the planet.
Humans."

✰Apollo✰He/Him✰Item Hoarder✰Lights Off!✰returning player!✰
(I'm a slow replier when it comes to LOLO dms, pls be patient with me!)
mr.scamander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby An Shiraishi » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:07 pm

So
Uh
I messed up
So my crush was texting me, and somehow pried out who I liked, which is her.
Now she's treating it as a joke and says its "cute" and "adorable"
What do I do? I have to face her at school and everything
I'm very embarrassed
I'm almost thinking to stop being friends with her altogether

Edit: we aren't friends now,
────────────
IN THE ═══
carrdtoyhouse
link │ link
coding credit

████████
OF THE
████████
████████
████████
████████
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
THE EARTH

──────────
hey, im an shiraishi! im only
on this site once in a blue
moon, but im still here if you
need me! im a artist by hobby,
and im in my final months of
schooling. im just some
canadian trans dude tbh. feel
free to dm me at any point,
i dont bite!

██
██
██
██
██
════════════
❝ AND THE-
-SOULS OF
THE AFTER
--- LIFE ❞
DEFEAT
███████████████
HADESxxx

███████████████
An Shiraishi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~IronRose~ » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:53 pm

So, I met this new guy online about 2 months after my ex dumped me (ps. My ex is already Facebook official with someone else). We have been together for 2 weeks now but I feel like I am way more invested into the relationship than he is. I only get to see him on the weekends because of his job (but we will spend all day together, and have gotten more time together due to holidays), and now he is kinda broke because of something that happened with his bank and he won't take anything out of savings. So...the only date we have really been on is our first date(Which I paid half), and since then I have been paying for our food for when we do spend the day together. I even got him a tee shirt (don't worry it was a cheap one, but still thoughtful), I thought this gesture would show him that I am invested in this relationship because I really like him and want this to go somewhere. But he hasn't gotten me anything, even though I told him I like flowers. (Like, I usually expect like flowers on the first date because of movies but now I just feel like I'm expecting too much). I think I may even be falling in love with him...but I feel like he isn't. I am always calling him cute, handsome, funny, or smart. Or saying he is a good kisser or some thing. But the only compliment I get is "you're beautiful" and I appreciate it but...i want to feel like I'm more than just beautiful. When ever i bring it up that that is the only compliment he gives me, he just says "i guess im just out of practice" which he says a lot to a lot of things...am I asking too much by wanting to be complimented more or by want him to say things like "I really like you" first, before I say it...because he only ever says it after I say it.
The last time I saw him we talked about holiday plans, he is going back home for almost a month to see his family (to which when I bring up how I'm going to miss him he says "well I promised them that I would be going home for the holidays before I met you so I don't know what you want me to say"). I asked him what he wanted for Christmas and he said "oh I didn't think we would do gifts because we will have only been together for 2 months by then" which is basically him saying "I wasn't planning on getting you a gift" I had told him what I wanted before (it's something around 200$ but it's worth the money) but he kept saying "no, that's too much, I'm not getting you that." Which I didn't really expect him to get me that anyway, but him saying that kinda hurt...because it was actually what I wanted to get him because he said he wanted it too. So I'm getting this feeling that he doesn't really like me as much as he says he does.
I just need someone to tell me I'm being crazy, sorry this is so long...
Live by the Sword
~IronRose~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Nature♥ » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:05 pm

I'm having problems, I'd say I am sort of popular at school, I have had a crush for a long time,(Lets call him CRUSH A.) and he's loves me back, (most definitely) but our relationship has been a little shaky, And to make matters worse, alot of people like him, and he is normally always crowded, I have told this to him. Because I get jelous really easy, and then HE got all up in my face, saying "It takes one, to know one." Then walked off!? I don't understand?

Another problem is, a REALLY good friend, (Lets call him CRUSH B.) we've been friends for a VERY long time, but he moved to New Zealand, because his parents got a better job, THEN he came BACK. About 2 or 3 weeks after he came back, he said he Loved me, and HAS loved me for the past years. And he was too scared to say anything, because he had a girlfriend at the time. And I have to admit, I had a crush on with aswell, but I never said anything either. So I was REALLY taken by surprise when he said he loved me. I actually thought it was a dare, because after he said it, he ran off, but confronted wrong, the next day, a note flew off my Locker, and it was a romantic letter, about him expressing his feelings and at the end it said "Would you be my girlfriend?" And it was attached to the most famous and expensive, Godiva chocolates and a rose. I thought it was SOOO Romantic. And it just made me love him more.
And I still haven't answered him, and its been a day. CRUSH B, has been really nice. :roll: ;)
and CRUSH A, is being REALLY RUDE! :oops: :thumbdown:
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO? Any help? :?
♥Nature♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:21 pm

♥Nature♥ wrote:I'm having problems, I'd say I am sort of popular at school, I have had a crush for a long time,(Lets call him CRUSH A.) and he's loves me back, (most definitely) but our relationship has been a little shaky, And to make matters worse, alot of people like him, and he is normally always crowded, I have told this to him. Because I get jelous really easy, and then HE got all up in my face, saying "It takes one, to know one." Then walked off!? I don't understand?

Another problem is, a REALLY good friend, (Lets call him CRUSH B.) we've been friends for a VERY long time, but he moved to New Zealand, because his parents got a better job, THEN he came BACK. About 2 or 3 weeks after he came back, he said he Loved me, and HAS loved me for the past years. And he was too scared to say anything, because he had a girlfriend at the time. And I have to admit, I had a crush on with aswell, but I never said anything either. So I was REALLY taken by surprise when he said he loved me. I actually thought it was a dare, because after he said it, he ran off, but confronted wrong, the next day, a note flew off my Locker, and it was a romantic letter, about him expressing his feelings and at the end it said "Would you be my girlfriend?" And it was attached to the most famous and expensive, Godiva chocolates and a rose. I thought it was SOOO Romantic. And it just made me love him more.
And I still haven't answered him, and its been a day. CRUSH B, has been really nice. :roll: ;)
and CRUSH A, is being REALLY RUDE! :oops: :thumbdown:
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO? Any help? :?

Tbqh, someone who pursues you when they know you're in a relationship (and are monogamous) doesn't seem all that nice or trustworthy to me. That shows a basic lack of respect for where you're at now - and potentially opportunistic, sensing your troubles and thinking it's a good time to "snipe" you away. I don't think just going for B is a great idea. Maybe it would work at first, but I predict that relationship isn't going to stay nice for very long.

As for A, you do have a decision to make: do you want to try and have a serious talk with him (without being defensive but being open and honest) and fix this or are you done working on the relationship? Relationships are hard. They work when both people are willing to put in the work to make them work, are willing to share responsibility, and respect each other. Is that something you're willing to do with A? Is A willing to do that with you?
Also, re: the jealousy - just because you know you feel a way doesn't give you a right to act badly. Jealousy is a natural human emotion, but it doesn't give you a right to control someone else's life for it - you have to be willing to trust the person and work on controlling your jealousy. Perhaps some compromises could be made so you're less anxious, but in the end, you do need to be the one to work on your jealousy and trust issues.

But at the end of the day, I can only offer- my perspective. This is your life. It has to be your choice what you do.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:52 am

how to you confess your love to someone?
Im really scared of rejection and i still want to keep her as a friend ;v;
We have dated before, but we split a part because of something she had been going through, but we never really thought of it as a break up. I dont know if she wants to continue this relationship, so im scared she'll reject me..
Any advice?
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leilanii » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:55 am

so i have a crush. Lets name him j.c he is a one grade ahead of me. We mostly see each other after school and talk a lot. His and my friends are like just admit you like each other or just break up with j.c already. Ad i sometimes get butterflies when I'm around him. he taught me how to catch a football and we play sometimes. I had advice of to just let him go to you. i that true since people like it old school should i just let him o to me? since I'm a girl?
leilanii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me