TheComfortCorner | V.10

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.10

Postby hellevi » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:32 pm

im so incredibly exhausted and burnt out from work that it feels like the life has been sucked out of me but at the same time... i don't do much Besides work. i don't really have friends and my bf lives far away which means that i don't see him often. i am always so excited for weekends but by the time saturday afternoon rolls around, i'm incredibly bored and depressed and just longing to be around people again. all i do when i get home from work is draw draw draw and it's almost like im just waiting to end up burnt out from that too. i can't win :,)
hellevi
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:48 pm

What am I doing wrong?
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hi hello howdy wazzup!!!
I'm Maple!
Mostly here for art/adopts!
Comms/art trades? closed :3

Adopts<3 wrote:ImageImage
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:00 pm

If you’re going to bully me. Then. I’ll just act like a narcissist. You did this to your self. This is my last option.

(Edit: bit of context: I am not actually, I’m just not going to listen to a thing they say.)
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halo » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:35 pm

i don’t know who i am . i feel lost and blurry all the time . that disorienting “ deja vu ” thing keeps happening more and more and it’s messing with my head . it’s like part of me isn’t here
idek . it’s getting really bad again . really bad . i’m not important to anyone i talk to . i’m scared of my parents . my brothers and i don’t get along by any means . people online tend to ignore everything i say because my interests are apparently weird , and not in an endearing way . my best friend left and i don’t even know why — maybe he’ll come back , idk . i can’t really make him stop ghosting me . there are like three people i talk to at school who i can’t even let myself call friends because as soon as the bell rings , they’re off to do stuff with who they actually want to talk to . idk . everyone complains about everything but at least they have one person to talk to . who do i have ? no one . i miss wes . what did i do to make everyone dislike me so much ? i’m so scared of beimg alone i just want even one friend or anyone who loves me at all
where did everyone go ?
halo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

you are loved!!

Postby shadow~wolf » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:53 am

you've reached a checkpoint :)))
enjoy these bunnies and take some deep breaths! im glad you're still here.
hang in there!!
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 67Phlox » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:56 am

^ bnnuy.. :3

I hope you like me. Am I at the point of justifiable existence yet?
Couldn't really sleep earlier today, but I'm glad the result was appealing, the very least.

Reprogramming sure is in order. I want to belong. And, more importantly, sound coherent and genuine.
Because right now? I certainly do not speak nor write normally.
67Phlox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _SmollJellyfish_ » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:02 am

I don't have trust, how do I think I can build friendships with others if I don't even trust my ten year friendship?
I don't even try to make friends anymore, and that's right. In the end I always ruin every relationship, I might as well be alone.
I would like to trust, but I can't. It seems to me that they are lying to me, that they are always telling me lies, that behind that "I'm fine" there is always something that doesn't add up
I can't, I find myself attacking them for stupid things, and now I prefer to keep things to myself, they're just thoughts right? But for me they are not. Why am I like this? I would like my head to be silent, I'm tired
┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄
ImageFURINA DE FONTAINEImage
Image |Infp|♋︎|he/him|Writer| ImageImageImageImage
_SmollJellyfish_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:01 am

i seriously don't understand why she bullied me. i was so young and she was far older than me. i was so scared, i'm sure she could see that. or maybe i wasn't, i don't really remember that time of my life. i was just a kid. but she seriously affected me. her words were so mean, and for what? she would build my trust just to break it. she would purposely make me feel good on the way to school just to say something horrible right as we arrived so i would cry. i would begin sobbing and it destroyed me. it messed up my confidence for years. it's been almost a decade and it still bothers me. i literally hated myself for years because of the things that she said. she reinforced my hatred. and yet, i only knew her for a year or two. she really affected me.

and you know what? i continued that trend of bullying. it was so weird. i would choose people. people i didn't like for no reason, i would say mean things to them and exclude them. but i would take in kids who i knew were having a hard time and nurture them. i had no reason to do this. there are people who i wish desperately that i could apologise to.

but like, i don't know why nobody stuck up for me when i was being hurt. people definitely did try to comfort me, but when they were actively being mean, nobody noticed. which isn't their fault. but whenever i see people being mean today i confront them and i don't see what's so hard about it. idk

im not sad rn i just wanted to write my thoughts out. also i have a massive amount of work i have to do today that i haven't started, around 10 assignments xD they're due tomorrow <3
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby screamingrainfrog » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:14 am

Last edited by screamingrainfrog on Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Free Palestine 🇵🇸
𝐌𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 <𝟑
─── ・ 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
─── ・ 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
screamingrainfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:58 am

I got my hair cut and I hate it. I hate it so much. It looks horrible.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hi hello howdy wazzup!!!
I'm Maple!
Mostly here for art/adopts!
Comms/art trades? closed :3

Adopts<3 wrote:ImageImage
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery