What animals do you own? (Poll)

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

What animals do you have?

Cat
25%
Dog
28%
Bird
7%
Rat or Mouse
5%
Lizard/Snake or similar
7%
Ferret/Weasel or similar
2%
Guinea pig/Hamster/Gerbil or similar
10%
Horse/Pony/Donkey etc
8%
Chickens/Sheep or other 'farm animals'
6%
None :(
2%

Total votes : 47083

Re: What animals do you own? (Poll)

Postby cactusmutt » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:08 am

I have a Beagle mix named Auggie and he's the love of my life ahaha.
cactusmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosiepanda » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:56 am

I have a dog named Auggie. He is a beagle mix.
~ Rosie
rosiepanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:31 pm

I own a dog named Daisy, a cat named Baloo, a snake named Amanda, and a bearded dragon. We will get a leopard geco as my pet when I am ten.🐢🐱🐍
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberstarwolf » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:56 pm

Irl I have a dog named Denali. She is cute, and she is mostly black. In some places there is brown, or even white, but mostly black. She's a German shepherd mixed with a retriever. She. Is. SO. Cute.
Emberstarwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawnie » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:00 am

I have one dog that's solely mine, and two dogs with the rest of my family. (Moved back home and brought my pupper with me.)
    β€’ Great Dane called Max (he's solid black with some white on his chest)
    β€’ A Pitbull/mixed (I took him in off the streets) called Bubba. (He's white and brown)
    β€’ And then MY actual pupper, an English Bulldog named Harvey. (Brown and white as well)

We have one cat, also took in off the streets called MauMau

And I have a beta fish called Marian.
β‹†ο½‘οΎŸβ˜οΈŽο½‘β‹†ο½‘ ゚☾ οΎŸο½‘β‹†
help | RP rules| image guide

𝐬𝐑𝐞/𝐑𝐞𝐫 | 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐝 |π–‘π–Šπ–†π–Œπ–šπ–Š 𝖔𝖋 π–‘π–Šπ–Œπ–Šπ–“π–‰π–˜ π–Šπ–“π–π–”π–žπ–Šπ–—
the introvert distribution system gave me πŸ¦”
Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:07 pm

I have a siberian husky named Luna shes still a baby, just a year old, growing up I had a yorkshire terrier named Buffy who lived for 17 years. And then my family still has my other childhood dog Chloe, she's a maltese dachshund mix shes 10 years old.
| My Characters | My Trade Thread |

Currently: Looking for many past event pets!

| Semi-Quit, Won't be on very often. Only pop in every so often. |

Skelly | ♀ | Roleplayer | Trades: Open | Pms: Open

"But first you must once more become that goddess
of retribution and righteous anger. Once more,
be nemesis."

Previous Usernames: skelanimalsluff & Skelly Leijon
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:22 pm

I have a beautiful blue merle Australian Shepherd girl named Sokra (8 years old), whose brother, a red merle Australian Shepherd named Ace died last year; a yellow Labrador Retriever girl named Sam (almost 6 years old); and the sweetest Doberman Pinscher male you'll ever meet named Jasper (4 years old). Sokra is MY dog and Jasper is my therapy dog.

Then there's my beautiful brown speckled Appaloosa horse named Airborne (11 years old) who has been my horse since I was a little girl.

Let's not forget about my two tabby cats, Dr. Zeus and Athena who are siblings, who are both two years old. Their mom was a black and white tuxedo cat named Luna who went missing a year ago. Dr. Zeus and Athena's brother was named Grace (I know it's a girl name, but he was so graceful), who died three days after birth. Before Luna and her offspring, I had a wonderful calico/tabby mix cat named Nala, who got hit by a car at age 5.

And last but not least, the family Great Horned Owl, Vinnia, who died two years ago.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LizzDragonLord » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:39 pm

I have a Jack Russell named Noelle, eight mice: Baby, Ballora, Ruby, Weiss, Yang, Blake, Fin and Jake,
one cat named Peaches and one Brazilian black and white tarantula named Muffet

But if we are talking about the animals in the household, the number would go up drastically
We have collectedly: five dogs, four cats, thirteen mice, one bunny, two lizards and one tarantula
This is Alfredo. He's a caterpillar. Alfredo likes you

All my pets (except hoards) and items are up for trade.
LizzDragonLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby N1ghtFrost » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:19 am

I got a cat named Nutmeg, and 5 dogs named (From oldest to youngest) Sissy, Cuddles, Harley, Bella, and Eevee. We also have a fish I named Tropical.

Nutmeg is a female with a white under-belly and her top is black and brown. Her eyes are a hazel kind of color.
Sissy is the mother of Cuddles and Bella. She is 9 years old. She has one blind eye. She used to be brown, now she is gray. All our dogs are also Standard Poodles.
Cuddles is a black dog, the mother of Eevee, and I guess she also is with Harley. She is 2 years.
Harley is a brown male. He is a chicken. He is also the father of Eevee and Cuddles and him has some relationship I don't know about I guess...He is also 2 years old.
Bella is my grandpa's dog. But he died a week ago. So we took her in. She's 2 years old, like Cuddles. She is black like Cuddles and she has a white spot on her under-belly to her chest to under her muzzle.
Eevee is a young less than a year old cutie. She is the only one of our dogs who didn't get her tail cut when a puppy, so she's my 'lil curly fry! She is brown with hazel eyes. Her mother is Cuddles and father is Harley.

Then we have... Tropical... The betta fish. HE is blue with a black head and then down to his stomach If a stomach is a thing for fishes. Then one of his fins are red.

And those are my pets.

Fun fact: We rescued Nutmeg. She is about a month old we think.
N1ghtFrost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eirinnz2nd » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:24 am

well..... I got a yellow labrador named Ted for my birthday (I CHOSE THE NAME BE PROUD)
I have 2 tuxedo cats called Noah and Phoebe. And i BEGGED my mum for my pet snake sapphire (who actually turned out to be a boiiii

Noah was a rescue cat. My sister saw someone tangle him up in fishing nets and leave him to drown on the beach! She got there just in time!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OOOOOOO
Art by my amazing cousin kiaz1st of my favourite cs pet! Also, i know Rian.. inside joke
Eirinnz2nd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me