My Horse :)

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

My Horse :)

Postby ican'tfindaname2 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:17 am

Name: Jill :3 (We call her Jilly Bean)
Coat Colour: Chestnut
Height: 15+ hands (Not sticked)
Weight: ?? Less then a thousand ??
Breed: Appendix Quarter Horse
Registry: AAHA (She was a racehorse so she is probably registered)
Markings: Star, a small white marking on her chest and some white on her withers.
In Foal: No
Temperment: 10/10 perfect girl lovely little lady

Discipline: Ex-racehorse now barrel racing mount (Was also a broodmare and some point)
Personality: Super sweet, doesn't have a mean bone in her body, cuddly, fast, turns on a dime
Description: Jill is the sweetest girl you could meet, she goes W/T/C/G under saddle and is the kindest soul you will ever meet. She picks up her feet really well and is great with the farrier, kids, grooming and everything else. She is totaly bombproof and absolutely gorgeous. She is ground tie trained, crosstie trained, barrel trained and very beginner safe. I have only ridden her walk because she is still recovering from something explained down below but she is ready to go and we plan on starting to compete very soon! She has never lost her beautiful spirit through everything she has been through and is just the most gentle little lady.

Backstory:
Jill was a racehorse that reads speeds faster then 96 kilomiters per hour! After she retired from that she was used as a broodmare for a little while and then trained as a barrel horse. She fell into bad hands and was so extremely skinny with no blankets and she had horrible trhush and rain rot. We rescued her and you can beraly see her ribs now she has donw so much better and we havn't even had her a month yet. Her thrush and rain rot are almost gone and she has a heavy winter blanket with a hood and a rain sheet on at the moment for these cold Canadian winters. I plan on riding her barrels again and hope to see her happy again soon.
β„Œπ”¬π”± π” π”¬π” π”¬π”ž
Hey! welcome to my strange
profile! I love trading but make sure to
read my trade rules first before
sending a trade :)

ℑ𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔒 π”ž
π”₯𝔲𝔀

I am open to all kinds
of trades and like to consider
myself quite nice so don't be scared lol

𝔉𝔯𝔬π”ͺ 𝔱π”₯𝔒
𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔦𝔑𝔒!!