Cat Chat 2

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Cat Chat 2

Postby blazesong » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:50 am

Please do not remake this when it gets to 900 pages i will do so

Past chats
{1}

from 2011 wrote:iv seen so many chats about dogs and horses
and mostly just "look at my pets" or "i need help its my cat" threads
for cats so here is a thread just for cat owners to ask anything or just
talk about :) also you don't have to own a cat right now to chat here
you can be a past owner someone who wants to be an owner

~~Thread rules~~
1-don't ask about medical advice
2-Chat must be about cats (you dont have to own one)
3- CS rules apply
[/size]

Talking about diets
For some time i had to stop talk about diets , i will allow such a topic now.
If you can not agree please do not start a fight.
And remember cats are obligate carnivores meaning they need some meat to be healthy.
Please speak to a vet if you are worried about a cats weight

Last edited by blazesong on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:57 am, edited 8 times in total.
blazesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Cat Chat Cats

Postby blazesong » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:52 am

Cats of CS
below i will list the cats members of CS own.
these Are real cats not CS cats

just fill out the following and pm it to me with the subject "cat chat cat"

Code: Select all
 (Cat name) owned by (username) is (a line or two about your cat, such as color, gender ,age ect)

If you wish to add an image use the url code around the name
may take some time to add cats

Gypsy owned by .:FarmGirlAtHeart:. is a marbled tabby. She turned 12 earlier in June. She is indoor and suffers from diabetes.

Willow owned by .:FarmGirlAtHeart:. is a ticked domestic shorthair. She is petite, weighing only about 8 pounds. Willow will turn 11 later this year. She is indoor.

Milo owned by .:FarmGirlAtHeart:. is a pointed domestic shorthair. He is very fluffy. We don't know how old he is, as he was dumped on my property half feral in 2015. He's a barn cat, and is now used to being pet, held, and cuddled.

Trouble owned by .:FarmGirlAtHeart:. is a blue domestic shorthair. He's very large, my biggest cat! I don't know his age, as he was dumped on my property completely feral in 2012. He's a barn cat and is now used to being talked to. He will come when called.

Abetzi owned by .:FarmGirlAtHeart:. is a barn tiger domestic shorthair. He's large, my second largest cat. I don't know his age, as he was dumped on my property completely feral in 2012. He's a barn cat and is now used to being talked to. He will come when called.

Fern owned by .:FarmGirlAtHeart:. is a grey tabby domestic shorthair. She is my smallest cat, weighing 6 pounds. We don't know her age, as she was dumped on my property completely feral in 2012. She's a barn cat and is now used to being talked to. She will come when called.

Phineas, owned by cardigan, is an orange and white male tabby of unknown ancestry. Sometimes loving, sometimes aloof, but always adorable.

Zelda owned by DollyDo is a female 5 month old white and tan kitten. (june 2016)

Barry owned by ~Alice is large ginger and white DSH with green eyes. He is three years old and was born around August. He is a rescue cat and we have had him since November 2015.

Lenney owned by Anaphea is a black and white fifteen year old tom. He is a Moggy/Mongrel and is very affectionate. He loves catnip!

Pickles owned by Anaphea is a tortoiseshell fifteen year old female. She is a Moggy and also the sibling of Lenney. She loves spicy foods, macaroni and cheese and just about the weirdest foods you can imagine!

Artemis owned by Anaphea is a black tom with a white splash on his chest. He is one year old and is part Bengal. We brought him from a rescue center and he loves to be a Ninja (jumping out at you when you're not expecting it!).

Rusty, owned by Lunarsnow, is an orange classic tabby. He's around five years old as of 2016 and he's got the brightest pink paw pads you've even seen. His best friend is a miniature dachshund.

Dawn, owned by Lunarsnow, is longhaired brown mackerel tabby and she's a polydactyl cat (has seven toes on her front paws instead of five). She was born in September 2008 which means she's turning nine years old soon. She has a quiet meow and is very snuggly with her humans.

Ruff (or Ruffy) owned by Woospuss is a big black and white boy who will be 6 this year. He LOVES a good pat/scratch to the point of collapsing on the bed and demanding for more. He trills a lot rather than meowing. He is a domestic medium hair.

Archie owned by Woospuss is a chubby 2 year old with grey/brown/white tabby markings. He is bigger than his brother Ruff and has the most ridiculously long stomach fur compared to the rest of his coat. He isn't the smartest of cats, still runs into walls....Also a domestic medium hair.

Neo owned by Chickpea is a two year old, male, neutered moggy with a ticked (I think?) grey tabby coat and an adorable, sweet face. I just got him recently; he's very affectionate. He doesn't seem to have any interest in any of the toys I got him aside from a laser pointer, though, and he apparently gains enjoyment from brutally and sadistically killing house centipedes as far as I can tell.

genevieve owned by roxyuniverse is an overweight siamese mix. she's about five years old and was rescued off the street when she was a kitten. she's extremely antisocial and hates being shown affection but I love her anyway.

Twinkle Little Star/Twinkle owned by WarriorCats66 is a back she-cat whi was bor on easter sunday and is... 5? She has a little white bib, green eyes, and loves attention.

Smokey owned by Keriae is an eleven year old neutered moggy!

Lotus owned by Elkren is a longhair blue main coon/tabby mix. She is spayed. Originally a stray, we adopted her from the local non-kill humane society. She is 3 years old (Birthday 2-26-13) and female. Lotus is around 11 pounds. She has a slight obsession with attacking pencils and eating flies. She is has lemon yellow eyes.

Poe owned by HyperPikaGirl is 7 year old black tom, who, despite being a complete sweetheart to myself (Hyper), is a spoiled brat to everyone else <3 I (Hyper) love him like a brother though!

Taffy, owned by DoubleONothing is a tabby tortoiseshell mix, who was adopted from the spca, who likes hunting rats and sleeping with me on my bed

Courage owned by flare;; is a Black American ShortHair with Mustard colored eyes and is quite aloof but loves attention. He was a rescue cat and is very sneezy. We adopted him when he was 3-4 weeks old. He is 1 yr now.

Tiny; Babily; Gandolf The Red the indoor stray???
Is a small fluffy orange cat who likes to eat every bit of the cat food and is friends with courage. He was living off lizards when we found him. He's around 11 months now.

Zeke co-owned by flare;; is a American shorthair that's white with grey splotches, known as king of the house, who battles with Courage for the throne. Very skinny and spoiled, he gets crazy with catnip and plays chicken with cars XD

Rexie owned by flare;; is 7 yrs but not fat at all. Quite active with her love of bird hunting on the roof, is a full outside cat and loves my attention She's a Russian blue.

Lilly owned by Nicky Midnight is a female orange tabby with golden eyes. She's still just a kitten, and her birthday is May 17, 2016. She wasn't breathing when she was born, but after some scrubbing, she began breathing again. She was the runt of the litter, but has now outgrown her litter mates. She's very hyper, except when she gets sleepy, and wants to be held like a baby

Slate owned by boodles is an 8 year old female short hair cat. She was adopted from a farm as a kitten and is, you guessed it, (slate) grey in color. She is a very well behaved cat, and has been there with me through all my hard times but she is a bit of a grump when she wants to be.

Lucifer owned by boodles is the newest little member of the family. He is only 5 weeks old at this point, but his mother passed away in an accident as did several kittens from his litter due to a illness shortly after. He is the runt of the litter, bit still a little trouble maker at this point. He is black and white, but the black markings on his back are in the place of angel wings, thus he was deemed a baby Lucifer.

Angelo owned by -Tikaani- is a lynx point Siamese kitten that loves to wrestle with his dog brother, talk to his people, and run outdoors at every opportunity. He has a ton of energy and is always getting into things.

Shadow owned by KlTTER is very small, very shy black cat afraid of everything. She's three years old and is afraid of windows and my hamster

Cookie owned by Lianna Fazbear is a male tabby who, if you move will atack you with purrs and headbutts. He is four, and weighs 11 pounds

Liv, owned by gerard way, is 13 year old fat brown/black tabby cat. She's incredibly lazy, and needy. She's fed a piece of turkey ever day at lunch. Liv loves to be petted, and is affectionate to people; she's never once scratched or bit a person intentionally. This fatty patty loves to sleep next on the owner's bed, right next to the window so she can view the world without having to leave the comport of her home.

Simba, owned by gerard way, is a fluffy and orange tabby cat. He's about 6 years old, and is quite the primadonna. The slightest noise will send him running, and he's very bipolar- it runs in the family. He sleeps on the owner's bed every night, always at the end and checks to see if they're alseep before leaving. Simba loves going outside, but has grown closer to just the front + backyard rather than the neighborhood.

Houdini, owned by gerard way, is a 1 year old black kitten. She got her name by always escaping the cardboard fort as a kitten, her siblings just not able to follow. She loves adventuring outside, and has found a way to get out even when the screen door is latched. When she's tired, she's affectionate and loves to sleep in laps. However.. when she's awake, she's bouncing off the walls and will most likely attack your hand!

Albus, owned by Honeystorm~, is a large, sand coloured tabby Tom with yellow-green eyes and white socks and tail tip. He's very loveable, but fluffy and very heavy, and all he wants is attention. Albus is nearly 11 years old, and prefers to keep quiet, eat, sleep and be snuggled.

Lu, owned by Honeystorm~, is a small, sleek white tom with grey patches and grey-yellow eyes. He's stubborn, sassy and feisty, and loves to scream. He thinks screaming will get him anything. Food, attention, getting let out, coming in.... He's nuts. Lu is 1 and a half years old and full of energy.

Tippy, owned by samtipsjack, is an 11 year old tuxedo boy with hyperthyroidism. He is very very sweet and greets everyone who comes in.

Rupert (aka Rupi), owned by samtipsjack, is around 6 years old and pure black. He is very aloof with new people but to us he is the most snuggly, especially at bedtime.

Stetta, owned by samtipsjack, is around 5 years old and a tiger tabby. She is a bit stand offish with me but loves my husband to bits.

Lilith, aka Lily, owned by samtipsjack, is a year old tuxedo girl who looks just like tippy except a little less white on her chin and a black spot on her one booty. She is very very playful and likes to nurse on our blanket in the morning.

Pumpkin owned by Desperado! is a female calico with yellow-green eyes, mostly white with a few black spots and an orange tail. She has orange on one side of her face, and black on the other. She is very rambunctious and loves to run.

Wynnie owned by Desperado! is a lynx patterned manx female with a white underbelly and blue eyes. She is lazy but loves to cuddle and meows to say "bless you" whenever someone sneezes.

Gabrielle owned by Desperado! is a tortoiseshell female with green eyes, she has a copper colored dot on her forehead. Gabby was a shelter rescue and is a bit slow, but she is a sweetheart and loves getting affection.
Last edited by blazesong on Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:15 pm, edited 9 times in total.
blazesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cat Chat 2

Postby blazesong » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:30 am

-reserved post for later on things-
blazesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cat Chat 2 (open)

Postby Thalassic » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:44 pm

marking~

going to send a PM with my two kitties as well!
ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
╔═════════════╗

Zan NB they/them
× × × × × × × × × ×
demiromantic asexual
atheist pantheist
Will do art for wl.
- - -
- - -
× × × × × × × × × ×
art pkmn gay

╚═════════════╝

ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ꜰɪɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
The world bends
around you
And living through
cracked screens
We fall down to
what we want
Out of love, we
talk through lines
made of smoke
And just in time,
we drift away
Diffusing light,
confusing times
Growing up,
or cascading down?
Cascading down
I'm hurting now
Thalassic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:FarmGirlAtHeart:. » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:19 pm

Marking and sent pm with my babies <3

Everyday, it's getting closer...

Going faster than a roller coaster...
.:FarmGirlAtHeart:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plum » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:35 pm

marking!

hello
call me plum

i do commissions for USD, list pets, and dA points
sorry, i'm not interested in art trades or c$

my typing is inconsistent and i do Not care
plum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flyteck » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:04 pm

Marking.
ImageImageImageImage
I take commissions; PM me. DA points are preferred. I'm also always game for an art trade; message me any time!

baconbutterImage
baconbutterImage
Imagebaconbutter
Imagebaconbutter

DeviantartCharacter SiteJBDs
My Pokemon WebcomicLioden
flyteck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream~ » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:45 pm

Marking :) I'll send a pm with my cats sometime.
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Transkitty » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:58 pm

Marking the new thread!
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage