* Pet Bird Chat * NEW

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

What is your favorite fruit/veggie to feed your birds?

quinoa
7%
cucumber
12%
strawberry
20%
carrot
12%
jalapeno
6%
sweet peppers
5%
corn
9%
grapes
13%
rice
8%
sprouts
8%

Total votes : 826

Re: * Pet Bird Chat * NEW

Postby Blueberry » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:33 pm

OMDL. Okay, so Mushi, the stray peahen I'm currently harboring dug a tiny hole under the fence that I share with the neighbor. The neighbor has a bunch of chickens and ducks that they leave in a gross pen on their side of the fence. Anywho, yesterday I look out the window to check if Mushi was there. Not only was the peahen there, but there was a freaking duck. Like what? All the neighbor's ducks and chickens have been clipped so I was super puzzled. Just now, I looked out the window and saw her squeeze through the tiny hole. When I say tiny, I mean TINY. In case you're wondering; no will not be notifying the neighbors. I really dislike them due to an incident that occurred a while ago. Besides, I don't think they feed their animals enough and my backyard is far more spacious than their muddy pen. Obviously, if they ask I'll tell them she's back there. But how she managed to get back there? Nah? I know I shouldn't get attached, but I mean, come on :')
Blueberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tabbster » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:13 am

I decided to keep and hand raise one of the ringneck doves, no name yet, so any suggestions?
Last edited by Tabbster on Fri May 17, 2019 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tabbster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iaan » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:26 pm

Username: dreams;
    How many birds do you own? ( if applicable ): 2 Cockatiels and one African Ringneck
    How long have you had them?: I've owned my Ringneck for 6 years, his name's Drugo (pronounced Drew-go, my mom named him idk)
    My cockatiel Tuki for 4 and Iris, the other cockatiel for 3. Tuki and Iris are a couple, Drugo lost his mate 5 years back
    What brings you to the bird chat?: None of my friends have birds and I've wanted to talk abt them for so long!! so excited

I'll make sure to add pictures of my birdos later today

@tabbster - your dove looks like an Alice to me, haha
iaan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby found. » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:28 pm

dreams; wrote:

@tabbster - your dove looks like an Alice to me, haha

I second that! ;v;

==============
DA • commissions open !! for usd/points :>

hi there !! i'm found, and i like musicals (deh, hamilton, newsies, etc.) and music in general?? (the beatles, peach pit, the walters, the smiths, foreigner etc.)

i don't get on too much?? but don't be afraid to say hi i need friends : ))
==============
found.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:44 pm

Omg that dove went from ugly to adorable real quick
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tabbster » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:17 pm

Thanks! Unfortunately I've got another pet named Alice, otherwise I'd definitely use that... maybe some type of flower? I'm not the best at naming stuff, as you can probably tell :lol:
Tabbster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luzien » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:20 am

Tabbster wrote:Thanks! Unfortunately I've got another pet named Alice, otherwise I'd definitely use that... maybe some type of flower? I'm not the best at naming stuff, as you can probably tell :lol:

how about Daisy :D
Please klick them or they will die°°!!!
http://dragcave.net/user/Miriya I really search for the 2013 SUMMER EVENT missed pets
- the store pets and pets from wl, I search for german shepherds and rainbow doted dogs of '09--other dream pets ) RPG Costumes -Mage - Necromancer--RPG Flags and Banner-sun- moon...^//^
search this items:
Image-Image--Image-Image-Image
Luzien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bergamot. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:03 am

Tabbster wrote:Thanks! Unfortunately I've got another pet named Alice, otherwise I'd definitely use that... maybe some type of flower? I'm not the best at naming stuff, as you can probably tell :lol:

Gloria maybe?
Image Image
╔══════════════════╗
xfeminist • hufflepuff • introvert
xxhi there, i'm bergamot, a
xx home-schooled girl in her
xxmid teens who likes to drink
xxxxtea and cuddle dogs. ❤

╚══════════════════╝
ImageImageImage
╔══════════════════╗
xxtradeauctiondressups
╚══════════════════╝
xxxxImage
Image Image
bergamot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tabbster » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:36 am

Daisy is taken too.. Gloria isn't though! I'll make a little list of names and choose what fits him/her best!

Forgot to mention I have 5 budgies now, one of them looks like it may lay eggs. Also might be getting 6 pigeons sometime this week, and then at the end of the month I'm going to get more diamond doves in since my others are getting too old!
Tabbster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leiawolfe » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:24 pm

Tabbster wrote:Daisy is taken too.. Gloria isn't though! I'll make a little list of names and choose what fits him/her best!

Forgot to mention I have 5 budgies now, one of them looks like it may lay eggs. Also might be getting 6 pigeons sometime this week, and then at the end of the month I'm going to get more diamond doves in since my others are getting too old!

Do you know whether your dove is a boy or a girl? If you don't know yet, you could think of some gender neutral names!

But in my opinion, the dove looks like a Willow <3
leah
australia
she/her
talk to me about anything and everything, my dms are always open !! sig is a wip ^^
leiawolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me