Dog Owner Chat v4

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Dog Owner Chat v4

Postby silvermahogany » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:32 am

My dog barks at everything. E v e r y t h i n g. Shes such a small little pupper too its kinda funny to just see her jumping around shouting at a bird outside the window ir something silly like that. I love her <3

- You poor thing
Sweet, mourning lamb
There's nothing you can do -

☆ Pfp by idrawforfun <3
☆ Silv - He/Him - Genderqueer - Gay
☆ Adult
☆ Un-quit for art shops, pls shoot me a dm if you do human art!!
☆ Ask me about my dnd oc ask me about my dnd oc ask me about my dnd oc ask me abou-
silvermahogany

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiba! » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:59 am

One of my favorite breeds that I hope to one day own would be the Central Asian Shepherd. ^-^

Kiba!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:55 am

Okay Okay Okay.
I was on a walk with deacon Downtown.
And I saw a
FLAT COATED RETRIEVER
can you fan girl over a dog?
Cause I feel as though thats exactly what it was like Lol
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flossie » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:15 pm

haven’t posted about Lacey in ages! she’s doing great and was picked up from the groomers eariler. the groomer tells us that Lacey’s her favourite pup to groom, mostly because you can do anything to her really haha.

i also ordered a metal comb which i hope will come in handy. i need to get a new slicker brush for her too, they last a few months each which isn’t bad. couldn’t survive without one, that’s for sure, such a high maintenance breed!

we didn’t get picked to adopt the little bichon puppy I posted a while back also. they’ve probably placed him in a wonderful home though. i’ll still keep my eye out for other pups needing homes, there’s always some!
Last edited by Flossie on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flossie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Middy. » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:24 pm

Vicious Aussie over here guys 😂

My dogs randomly get a gorge meal and then fasted for a day, so if I run out of food they just get fasted, then a bigger meal the next day. They do better with a fast day occasionally when they are on kibble, so it’s not a huge deal if I run out before I expect.
.Middy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marley.&.Me » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:42 pm

.Middy. wrote:Image

Vicious Aussie over here guys 😂

My dogs randomly get a gorge meal and then fasted for a day, so if I run out of food they just get fasted, then a bigger meal the next day. They do better with a fast day occasionally when they are on kibble, so it’s not a huge deal if I run out before I expect.

Stay clear of Kes, everyone! It’s Aussiezilla!
Marley.&.Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taurus ; » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:33 pm

Ahh, they get along so well! Except for when Spade gets a little too excited and tramples over him haha, he doesn't mind much.

Yes, Spade does have bald spots on her hind end. I have a special jar of grain free treats just for Spade, but my husband was feeding Xeno a milk bone and didn't clean up after him so Spade ended up eating the crumbs(quite a bit because Xeno is messy). I'll have to talk to vet, usually coconut oil helps get rid of the bald spots but no luck this time.
☆ kenya|she/her|istj|adult player
(simply vibing, that's it <3)
taurus ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taiger Lilly » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:09 pm

Anyone have glucosamine supplements that they would personally reccomend? No allergies, for a medium/small dog (~26 pounds)
Taiger Lilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imzadi83 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:28 pm

@ .Middy. Awesome shot! Is she trained to growl on command or did you just catch a candid? I love the glare in her eye, she should be an actress. And I like Oppie;'s Aussiezilla idea, you could film her attacking a toy village and eating some cookie people.

@Flossie - Aw, Lacey always looks so sweet. And the poinsettia in the background almost looks like she has a flower in her hair. Do you ever put bows in her hair, I can't recall if you have? Chloe's is too silky to keep them in.
Looking for a real life pet? http://www.petfinder.com Adopt a homeless Pet!
Give Food To Homeless Pets FREE & Freekibble
Imzadi83

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maninkari » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:30 pm

halogen. wrote:Image
Ahh, they get along so well! Except for when Spade gets a little too excited and tramples over him haha, he doesn't mind much.

Yes, Spade does have bald spots on her hind end. I have a special jar of grain free treats just for Spade, but my husband was feeding Xeno a milk bone and didn't clean up after him so Spade ended up eating the crumbs(quite a bit because Xeno is messy). I'll have to talk to vet, usually coconut oil helps get rid of the bald spots but no luck this time.

Do you know how much Spade weighs now? She's gotten big since I first saw her. Shes actually a dog instead of a lanky lil pupper, ahhh seems like yesterday a lot of the dogs on here were pups.
heck
maninkari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me