Dog Owner Chat v4

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Dog Owner Chat v4

Postby .Middy. » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:59 pm

Haha more like she wouldn't let me. I've tried leaving her places she always catches up though lol.

Ooh heck yes! Can't promise Kes won't be a snob but that'd be fun! Poor Loki lol, he's such a cute little old (but not really) man dog though! The event sounds fun, I'm not a runner but it would be fun to watch if I wasn't so far away lol.

Also we are doing a photo challenge, day one's theme was Green Leaves! Enjoy my doofus and prepare yourself for a lot of photos until Halloween when it ends lol

.Middy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FooFarny » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:13 pm

.Middy. wrote:

This photo ROLF

Very fabulous! Mind if I show this photo to a friend of mine middy? She'd have a good laugh! :)
FooFarny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Middy. » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:15 pm

Haha go ahead! If you post it anywhere though, please add @FlyingKestrel for credit.

I've been too lazy to watermark photos with her IG name lately, but as long as that's added as credit, I don't care either way.
.Middy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FooFarny » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:36 pm

.Middy. wrote:Haha go ahead! If you post it anywhere though, please add @FlyingKestrel for credit.

I've been too lazy to watermark photos with her IG name lately, but as long as that's added as credit, I don't care either way.

I was just gonna send it to her via Facebook messenger but I'll add the credit still :)
FooFarny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Middy. » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:37 pm

As long as it's not posted anywhere, I'm fine lol.

Just had too many photos stolen and had too many people claim they own my dog. So if it gets posted anywhere I'd prefer credit be added. Otherwise I don't care all that much. Just sick of people claiming they own my dog and stealing my photos!
.Middy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taurus ; » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:43 pm

.Middy. wrote:As long as it's not posted anywhere, I'm fine lol.

Just had too many photos stolen and had too many people claim they own my dog. So if it gets posted anywhere I'd prefer credit be added. Otherwise I don't care all that much. Just sick of people claiming they own my dog and stealing my photos!

Everybody loves Kes, maybe a little too much in some cases though! I think you got lucky, Kes literally sounds like the perfect dog haha.

Also yesyesyes, please photo spam us with adorable Kes, I'll be looking forward to all the pics of her!!
☆ kenya|she/her|istj|adult player
(simply vibing, that's it <3)
taurus ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Middy. » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:05 pm

halogen. wrote:
.Middy. wrote:As long as it's not posted anywhere, I'm fine lol.

Everybody loves Kes, maybe a little too much in some cases though! I think you got lucky, Kes literally sounds like the perfect dog haha.

Also yesyesyes, please photo spam us with adorable Kes, I'll be looking forward to all the pics of her!!

More buckets of training than luck I'd say lol. Trust me she only sounds perfect because of hours and hours and hours of training. She has very high food drive, is way too smart for her own good, and can be a litteral demon.

If I just let her run wild like most people do with their dogs, she would probably go insane and just totally destroy someone's life lol. I've wanted to murder her all summer basically because she gets so antsy and bored when we can't go out hiking, I basically have to keep her mind working all day during summer since I can't work her body as much.

Luckily Kes is basically the perfect dog for me, nowhere near perfect but we mesh really well. Even her breeder mentioned how glad she is that Kes came to me because she would not do well at all in a pet type home. She still has things that drive me nuts, but we are working on them lol

And yes there will be plenty of photos! Here is another outtake from today!

.Middy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maninkari » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:22 pm

Gotta love the SNOOT. Imma be posting a video of us working on directions soon. I should probably change the command to "gee" and "haw" or even "left" and "right", because she knows left as "this way" and right as "that way". She also knows "go ahead" which is go forward, and "excusez-moi" which is move out of the way.
heck
maninkari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chase. » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:44 pm

A certain someone has shredded the wallpaper downstairs whilst I was gone - then we proceeded to get caught out in heavy rain a mile from our house with no jumper or anything just t-shirt and jeans - All the dogs towels were in the wash and I wasn't about to let him freeze to death so we sat on the sofa under three blankets watching Lassie. cx what am I doing to my poor boy.
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flossie » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:55 am

Someone is back from the groomers! All nice and clean, for now haha.

Aftee Lacey's grooming, it's also the only time that people don't ask if she's overweight haha. Fluffy dog struggles!
Flossie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me