LOCK? DELETE? OLD Rabbit Owners- NEW LINK INSIDE

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Rabbit Owner Chat!

Postby FlynnEugene » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:54 am

FuzzyThePunkCat wrote:Is it weird that sometimes I take my rabbits to PetSmart instead of my dogs? xD

I do that ALL the time lol I also take my rabbit to the regular grocery store as well :)

ℂ𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

𝔸𝕞𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤

ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤

𝕊𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕕

𝔻𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕

"𝒲𝑒 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒, 𝓎𝑒𝓈, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝓅𝒾𝒹. 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒, 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒, 𝓌𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓃𝑒𝒸𝓀𝓈."
FlynnEugene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baby bunnies! » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:02 am

Jumbo my Giant Chin when he was a wee little baby. (Around 2 years ago) :) He fell asleep on my lap when we were whatching a movie. He was so little then, he slept for 2 hours straight. He can hardly sit still now.
Status/sayings: Life being consumed by rabbits and dancing.
Hi I am Baby bunnies! but you can call me BB
I love to do art. Before December 2014 all art that I did was with a mouse. I now work with a Bamboo tablet. Also please note that I expect something in return for customs, I put time into every piece.
I own rabbits! I love to show my rabbits and and have gotten many first place ribbons, a lot of Best of Breed, Best Opposite Breed, Best of Variety, & Best Opposite Variety awards. My rabbits have also gotten Reserve in Show and Best 6 class. I, personally, have gotten Reserve Champion and Grand Champion awards. I take part in Rabbit Royalty! If you have any questions about Rabbits then please ask and I shall answer as best that I can.
Info on how to properly raise rabbits and show them. Rabbit Blog
Rabbit Q&A ~ Baby bunnies! and teresa8oats

Image Image Image
Baby bunnies!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FuzzyThePunkCat » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:40 pm

Timber bit me his morning when I went to take her out of her cage and put her into the pen O.O She never bites.
"I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked, but here they come again to jack my style."
In real life I have 4 dogs, 3 cats, 2 rabbits, 26 rats, 2 gerbils, 2 cockroaches, 1 turtle, 1 axolotl, and 8 fish.
ImageImageImageImageImage
FuzzyThePunkCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _breezy_star_ » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:05 am

Such cute bunny pictures! :D

FuzzyThePunkCat: Is she spayed? Was she hungry? lol Maybe she was just frustrated for some reason. Rabbits are odd creatures.

- ANIMAL MOMMY -
🐶 Ginger . Brody
🐱 Kieran . Delaney . Ian
🐭 Dorian
🐰 Beau . Davey . Juniper . Sorren

ImageImage Image
_breezy_star_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thunderofthedrum » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:23 am

Mine randomly had no appetite and was totally antisocial yesterday morning. Didn't even want raisins, which she LOVES.
I let her have free run of my room and she immediately ran to the bathroom to stay in the dark behind the toilet and in the dim bathroom for a while, but then about an hour later she came out more, ate hay, ate her food (and the raisins) and was perfectly normal.

Perhaps didn't feel good for a bit, a weird mood/hormones, who knows. Since loss of appetite could indicate something serious, I kept a close eye on her behavior and how long it'd been lasting. It's happened a couple times before but I've had her for six years so odd instances are bound to happen in such a span of time!!

For biting, it could also be a lot of different things. If it was a one time thing, I wouldn't really worry about it. My bunny is quite over-excited about food so she nipped my mom in her excitement one morning while I was out of town. She also bit my friend's ankle about 5 years ago - my bunny used to dislike baggy pants (like pajama pants) and that was the reason (she doesn't really mind them now; it's been a LONG time since I thought about what I was wearing around her). I don't think she's ever bitten me aggressively - a couple little nips paired with digging when she's been in my lap too long and is getting restless, was mostly just my jeans but did hurt a little. It was just her restlessness and frustration and wanting down and it was very rare. I can tell when she's done being snuggly and just put her down to run around; those couple of times I wasn't paying attention. It happens!
thunderofthedrum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇǫᴜɪɴᴇ » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:59 am

Hi everyone!

I am new to this topic aswell, but expect to see me here a lot, because like all and every other animal, I love rabbits!

I love and care for my family's two rabbits, a British giant [outdoor] and our mini lop [indoors] [which we only got yesterday.] They are both young does. I have wanted to show rabbits since I was young, but it never happened, although now that I'm a bit older and experienced, I would like to breed and show them, alongside horses.

Hi guys, equine here. Not really sure what to say.... I am horse obsessed and proud! If you ever need someone to talk to about anything, my inbox is always open, especially if it's horse-related!
Coding

ᴇǫᴜɪɴᴇ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FuzzyThePunkCat » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:12 pm

Used Lennox and Timber to introduce my grandparents' German Shepherd Dog, Addie, to rabbits for the first time. Those two fear no dog xD Addie was actually afraid of them! xD

_breezy_star_ wrote:Such cute bunny pictures! :D

FuzzyThePunkCat: Is she spayed? Was she hungry? lol Maybe she was just frustrated for some reason. Rabbits are odd creatures.

She isn't spayed yet, she is 7 months and will be within this month. She had hay and pellets in her cage. She's usually EXTREMELY shy, so maybe I scared her.
"I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked, but here they come again to jack my style."
In real life I have 4 dogs, 3 cats, 2 rabbits, 26 rats, 2 gerbils, 2 cockroaches, 1 turtle, 1 axolotl, and 8 fish.
ImageImageImageImageImage
FuzzyThePunkCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunzy » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:10 am

Hi! I have two rabbits named Cinnamon and Pepper! I will post some pictures soon! They are adorable X3! Pepper is a lionhead and holland lop cross. And Cinnamon is a holland lop.
Is it normal for some rabbits to lick the floor? Cinnamon likes to sometimes lick the floor, I wash the floor and stuff..but still, she licks it.

I wish I found this cool topic sooner! I love rabbits X3
I hoard rabbits on chickensmoothie!! Please trade me any rabbit! My user was SparkleKitty, but I changed it.
Image Image

ImageImagepImage Image
Bunzy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baby bunnies! » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:23 am

SparkleKitty wrote:Hi! I have two rabbits named Cinnamon and Pepper! I will post some pictures soon! They are adorable X3! Pepper is a lionhead and holland lop cross. And Cinnamon is a holland lop.
Is it normal for some rabbits to lick the floor? Cinnamon likes to sometimes lick the floor, I wash the floor and stuff..but still, she licks it.

I wish I found this cool topic sooner! I love rabbits X3

There are many reasons that rabbits lick: Grooming, Found something tasty, want attention or likes the petting that it is getting, and Want more minerals and salt (always provide unlimited water, especially when supplementing salt.)
Or the rabbit feels like licking /smelling something.
Status/sayings: Life being consumed by rabbits and dancing.
Hi I am Baby bunnies! but you can call me BB
I love to do art. Before December 2014 all art that I did was with a mouse. I now work with a Bamboo tablet. Also please note that I expect something in return for customs, I put time into every piece.
I own rabbits! I love to show my rabbits and and have gotten many first place ribbons, a lot of Best of Breed, Best Opposite Breed, Best of Variety, & Best Opposite Variety awards. My rabbits have also gotten Reserve in Show and Best 6 class. I, personally, have gotten Reserve Champion and Grand Champion awards. I take part in Rabbit Royalty! If you have any questions about Rabbits then please ask and I shall answer as best that I can.
Info on how to properly raise rabbits and show them. Rabbit Blog
Rabbit Q&A ~ Baby bunnies! and teresa8oats

Image Image Image
Baby bunnies!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Barron » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:36 pm

Sorry, I've been gone forever.
Real life was calling! Hehe.

Anyways, I had two HL litters back in May :3
All, but two of the babies are gone now though.
But I currently have a 10 week old Broken Gold Tipped Blue Steel Buck :3
^..^ He's the prettiest thing ever.

I'm kind of focusing on Gold Tipped HLs!
They're my favorite after all..

To me, horses and freedom are synonymous.

Barron 1986~2016
Barron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me