LOCK? DELETE? OLD Rabbit Owners- NEW LINK INSIDE

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Rabbit Owner Chat!

Postby Baby bunnies! » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:40 pm

todayistheday12 wrote:I have two male lion head, mini lops, both three years old and neutered, but they have started fighting, most the time for no reason. They live in the same hutch, but they are fine in the hutch, it's just when we put them in the playpen when the slightly submissive rabbit (Timmy) goes crazy at my other one (Simba). But when we take them away from each other then put them back, they seem to love each other again. Can someone please explain? I know it has nothing to do with the noises going on around them because it is noisier in their hutch then in the playpen due to the hutch being closer to my neighbours house who have two dogs who bark for most of the night and what feels like half the day.
Please help

I am not entirely sure about the answer to this. However it could be because they were separated temporarily and placed in a "new" environment. Bucks have this odd sense that if they are away from each other for a brief amount of time and or are in someplace that doesn't smell like Thiers, they will fight. But back in the hutch they smell all of the safe scents of their buddy.
Status/sayings: Life being consumed by rabbits and dancing.
Hi I am Baby bunnies! but you can call me BB
I love to do art. Before December 2014 all art that I did was with a mouse. I now work with a Bamboo tablet. Also please note that I expect something in return for customs, I put time into every piece.
I own rabbits! I love to show my rabbits and and have gotten many first place ribbons, a lot of Best of Breed, Best Opposite Breed, Best of Variety, & Best Opposite Variety awards. My rabbits have also gotten Reserve in Show and Best 6 class. I, personally, have gotten Reserve Champion and Grand Champion awards. I take part in Rabbit Royalty! If you have any questions about Rabbits then please ask and I shall answer as best that I can.
Info on how to properly raise rabbits and show them. Rabbit Blog
Rabbit Q&A ~ Baby bunnies! and teresa8oats

Image Image Image
Baby bunnies!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baby bunnies! » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:52 pm

Hi everyone!

I am new to this topic, but you can probably expect to see me a lot because I love rabbits and answering questions about them.

I raise Satins, American Chinchillas, Giant Chinchillas, and Flemish Giants. Also have two Mini lops, a silver and a Florida white. ( sounds like a lot but I only have a few of each.) I typically only have 20 ints/srs at a time. I am apart of many national rabbit clubs and love to show rabbits. My rabbits are a huge part of my life! I spend most of my day with them. I am known as that 'crazy rabbit gal' all over the place.
I love to do art. Before December 2014 all art that I did was with a mouse. I now work with a Bamboo tablet. Also please note that I expect something in return for customs, I put time into every piece.
I own rabbits! I love to show my rabbits and and have gotten many first place ribbons, a lot of Best of Breed, Best Opposite Breed, Best of Variety, & Best Opposite Variety awards. My rabbits have also gotten Reserve in Show and Best 6 class. I, personally, have gotten Reserve Champion and Grand Champion awards. I take part in Rabbit Royalty! If you have any questions about Rabbits then please ask and I shall answer as best that I can.

Image Image Image
Baby bunnies!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby todayistheday12 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:58 pm

@Baby Bunnies

Thanks a lot :)
オオカミ늑대

気をつけ!私はKPOPのアニメにはまって

주의! 나는 케이팝과 애니메이션에 중독되어 있어요
todayistheday12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thunderofthedrum » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:58 am

Has anyone ever gotten a photograph of their bunny yawning?
Mine yawned just now.
I've had her for six years now and I STILL have never gotten a picture of her yawning!
I've seen her yawn before of course, but it always feels so unexpected and quick; I can't be prepared with a camera 24/7.
UGH.
thunderofthedrum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _breezy_star_ » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:01 pm

Baby bunnies! wrote:Hi everyone!

I am new to this topic, but you can probably expect to see me a lot because I love rabbits and answering questions about them.

I raise Satins, American Chinchillas, Giant Chinchillas, and Flemish Giants. Also have two Mini lops, a silver and a Florida white. ( sounds like a lot but I only have a few of each.) I typically only have 20 ints/srs at a time. I am apart of many national rabbit clubs and love to show rabbits. My rabbits are a huge part of my life! I spend most of my day with them. I am known as that 'crazy rabbit gal' all over the place.

Welcome to the topic! I show rabbits too. I've been for the last 10 years or so. :D I just got a trio of Mini Lops. I love them! I've been showing Jersey Woolies for a long time. I also have New Zealands and a couple other random rabbits. lol

- ANIMAL MOMMY -
🐶 Ginger . Brody
🐱 Kieran . Delaney . Ian
🐭 Dorian
🐰 Beau . Davey . Juniper . Sorren

ImageImage Image
_breezy_star_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FuzzyThePunkCat » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:59 pm

Is it weird that sometimes I take my rabbits to PetSmart instead of my dogs? xD
"I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked, but here they come again to jack my style."
In real life I have 4 dogs, 3 cats, 2 rabbits, 26 rats, 2 gerbils, 2 cockroaches, 1 turtle, 1 axolotl, and 8 fish.
ImageImageImageImageImage
FuzzyThePunkCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baby bunnies! » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:05 pm

_breezy_star_ wrote:
Baby bunnies! wrote:Hi everyone!

Welcome to the topic! I show rabbits too. I've been for the last 10 years or so. :D I just got a trio of Mini Lops. I love them! I've been showing Jersey Woolies for a long time. I also have New Zealands and a couple other random rabbits. lol

Awesome! I have been showing for around 5 years now. I hope to work on getting my registrar's license next year. Then I hope to later become a judge. I just can't see my life without rabbits now. That is cool about your trio of mini lops! I just recently got a trio of satins. One of which is a defendant out of last year's BOB buck at nationals. I have high hopes for her.

Image Image Image
Baby bunnies!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby andy; » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:12 am

FuzzyThePunkCat wrote:Is it weird that sometimes I take my rabbits to PetSmart instead of my dogs? xD

I've actually always wanted to do that. So, no.

𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

Image Image Image

andy - they/he - adult - psychology
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
hey all! andy here! i've been an
infrequent cs user since 2013.
this site has always brought comfort,
so i'm back to see how things are going!
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
andy;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacGyver » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:48 am

Relaxed bunbun X3 Tennyson is so cute <3
Image Image
████████████████████████ ███ ███ █████
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

█████ ███ ███ ████████████████████████
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Image Image Image Image Image
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
DIXIE INSTA ART

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ
HaruMakoNagisa
ReiRinMomo
SousukeNitori

CSCC Iwatobi Dog Chat

WIP
MacGyver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby andy; » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:50 am

MacGyver wrote:Relaxed bunbun X3 Tennyson is so cute <3

Aw! He's adorable! I love when my rabbit does that!

𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

Image Image Image

andy - they/he - adult - psychology
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
hey all! andy here! i've been an
infrequent cs user since 2013.
this site has always brought comfort,
so i'm back to see how things are going!
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
andy;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me