Cat Chat 2

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Cat Chat 2

Postby Goblin Gamer » Tue May 21, 2024 11:34 am

Omg I never knew this thread existed! I got so giddy seeing all these gorgeous cats. Il try keep this short! Cause I could ramble on :oops:

This is my little soul cat Boyboy in his favourite bush

He came to me after he was abandoned by the neighbours (they packed up and just left him).
Their loss, he's so loving and amazingly smart.
He figured out how to open doors and cupboards much to my dismay :lol:

Goblin Gamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby swift; » Tue May 21, 2024 12:01 pm

Goblin Gamer wrote:Omg I never knew this thread existed! I got so giddy seeing all these gorgeous cats. Il try keep this short! Cause I could ramble on :oops:

This is my little soul cat Boyboy in his favourite bush

He came to me after he was abandoned by the neighbours (they packed up and just left him).
Their loss, he's so loving and amazingly smart.
He figured out how to open doors and cupboards much to my dismay :lol:

Holy cow! He looks like my sisters cat that went missing months ago and despite posting and looking/following leads he’s been gone for over a year… his name was Billy! I’ll have to see if I can find a picture
your
─────────────.
Image Image

░ ░░
───────
sig credit
hi i'm swift; ! dog mom, cat mom,
stepmom of 2, mom of 3. ─── ❤️
swift;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goblin Gamer » Tue May 21, 2024 12:19 pm

swift; wrote:Holy cow! He looks like my sisters cat that went missing months ago and despite posting and looking/following leads he’s been gone for over a year… his name was Billy! I’ll have to see if I can find a picture

Wow! That's so crazy!, I'm so sorry to hear that about Billy . Please do show him! Ild love to see Boys twin :D

Goblin Gamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby swift; » Tue May 21, 2024 9:52 pm

Goblin Gamer wrote:
swift; wrote:Holy cow! He looks like my sisters cat that went missing months ago and despite posting and looking/following leads he’s been gone for over a year… his name was Billy! I’ll have to see if I can find a picture

Wow! That's so crazy!, I'm so sorry to hear that about Billy . Please do show him! Ild love to see Boys twin :D

It’s not identical or anything but this was Billy!

your
─────────────.
Image Image

░ ░░
───────
sig credit
swift;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goblin Gamer » Wed May 22, 2024 11:38 am

swift; wrote:
Goblin Gamer wrote:

It’s not identical or anything but this was Billy!

They really do look so alike :)

Goblin Gamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallendownut » Wed May 29, 2024 9:12 pm

does anyone have any tips for getting a cat to like water? my cat hates baths & shes extremely strong, but she really needs them
Fallendownut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelus Gaston » Wed May 29, 2024 10:46 pm

Fallendownut wrote:does anyone have any tips for getting a cat to like water? my cat hates baths & shes extremely strong, but she really needs them

Firstly why does she need a bath.
If it's only due to a bad smell you might just want to get some dry foam shampoo for cats or even a spray and just wet a cloth.

Unless a cat is really dirty and stinky they don't need a bath and a wet cloth will suffice.
CharsArt WantedTradescredit
╔══════════════════════╗
We would do something
Sarcastic and witty with this but
We cant be bothered. We go by
Angelus One Piece and Yu-Gi-Oh lover

╚══════════════════════╝
Angelus Gaston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallendownut » Thu May 30, 2024 12:36 am

Angelus Gaston wrote:
Fallendownut wrote:does anyone have any tips for getting a cat to like water? my cat hates baths & shes extremely strong, but she really needs them

If it's only due to a bad smell you might just want to get some dry foam shampoo for cats or even a spray and just wet a cloth.

Unless a cat is really dirty and stinky they don't need a bath and a wet cloth will suffice.

she has a medical problem and i need to keep her clean. rags kinda work for now, but since its been a recurring problem, it might be easier to get her used to a bath while i work on the cause of the issue
Fallendownut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby swift; » Thu May 30, 2024 2:11 am

Fallendownut wrote:
Angelus Gaston wrote:

she has a medical problem and i need to keep her clean. rags kinda work for now, but since its been a recurring problem, it might be easier to get her used to a bath while i work on the cause of the issue

Slowly warm her into it, I had to with my cat, set her in with no water in the tub and slowly introduce water after a few days. They don’t like the faucet noise so start by filling it to where only her paws are wet and increase it each time. It’s worked for all my cats
your
─────────────.
Image Image

░ ░░
───────
sig credit
swift;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallendownut » Thu May 30, 2024 2:50 am

swift; wrote:-snip-

Slowly warm her into it, I had to with my cat, set her in with no water in the tub and slowly introduce water after a few days. They don’t like the faucet noise so start by filling it to where only her paws are wet and increase it each time. It’s worked for all my cats

Thank you! I'll try that soon!
Fallendownut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me