What is this animal?

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

What is this animal?

Postby skyegawla » Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:42 pm

So, this is just a one-off thing and once I get some help, I'll ask the mods to lock it.

Basically, I'm trying to figure out what this creature is from only a silhouette. I know that it's some kind of sea animal. It has two dorsal fins, four flippers, one fin on the bottom, and two tusk-like teeth pointing down from the top of it's mouth.

I'm really invested in figuring out what this creature is. It looks to me like some kind of shark, but the tusks immediately made me think of beaked whales, which I have ruled out. This creature could also be extinct or mythological, which doesn't help. I would really appreciate if anyone had any insight on this. Thank you! <3
skyegawla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What is this animal?

Postby ilikepokemon222 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:43 pm

hmmmm
send me a picture, maybe i could identify it
hello!!
I swwear I don't bite, heh
i am a avvid givver, like, most of the time if i see that i have a pet on your wwl ill givve it to you TwwT
ilikepokemon222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What is this animal?

Postby OrionOffbeat » Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:10 pm

Oooooh, a mystery.

Can we see the picture in question?
My little brother is dublinrover11 so we might trade unfairly sometimes. Or appear to bully each other. I promise we're joking, please don't ban us. 😂
OrionOffbeat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me