Labradors!? Spaniels?!

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Labradors!? Spaniels?!

Postby HellcatsDen » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:25 pm

Y ' A L L

I've seen the border collie-esque dogs around since joining a couple days ago! So rad, I have one of those!
I've been working on my wishlist again for the past few hours and got to where the different spaniels [I'm assuming most are based on cockers and springers!] were released and had a lil excited freak out moment because hey!! I own a working line english cocker spaniel!! And all of these look more like working english cockers than anything else!! There are spaniels on here!! This is so freakin' cool!! My dogs!!!

AND THEN

SUDDENLY

I STUMBLE ACROSS

* ~ T H E ~ *
* ~ L A B R A D O R S ~ *

And my first thought after being able to think again was
'Dang it, but I also want that newborn in the lab blanket...
or is it a...lab coat'
*insert drum noise of ba-dum-tss here*
And then snorted at myself
And then leaned over and smooched my chocolate lab who's snorting beside me in bed on the nose

Also I found some of the service dogs yesterday and scooped a couple of them up SO FAST! My boy is also my working service dog so finding a chocolate lab in a red service vest made me cry, no big deal LOL

I'm a dog trainer and growing up I'd always had labs, my grandma co-owned and bred them here and there with a friend of hers over the years, and my current labby boy, Lance, is my pride and joy and my dog soulmate and I just
I'm an emotional wreck lately, the past few weeks have been extra hard, and my dogs are what keep me going

The fact that all three of them are represented on here is just...so exciting to me and I just really needed to post about it while I sit here crying about it some more LOL

Hellcat | Non-Binary | They/Them |
Go join Lorwolf!
Please Help My Dragons!
ImageArt shop hopefully coming soon! Just need life to settle a little more ♥Image
HellcatsDen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me