💫CLOSED!!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

💫CLOSED!!

Postby lykzoi » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:22 am

(feel free to delete/lock ^__^;)
Last edited by lykzoi on Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
lykzoi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 💫MAKE A SONA/OC from moodboards | Yellow toxic+ more OMG

Postby lykzoi » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:22 am

✧

"rules," bolded for easy skimming

‎ ‎ ‣ Art "skill" (which is subjective anyways) doesn't matter! This is all about the design, not "the container it's wrapped" in lol

‎ ‎ ‣ You may use a base/lineart if you'd like! Just credit the maker so that I can credit them too

‎ ‎ ‣ You can do multiple entries! You can only win one place, but you'll receive an entry gift for every single one you make. If you wanted you could keep entering over and over until all my pets are gone haha

‎ ‎ ‣ Anthro or feral are both fine! In fact, human would be fine too. I may end up switching and flipping them around anyways, since I like drawing all three.

‎ ‎ ‣ If you feel like adding clothes/accessories etc., I adore smart casual clothing (this is the actual term for what people call "light/dark academia"). I also love jewelry

‎ ‎ ‣ If you don't want to choose just one species, you can do a hybrid or even ambiguous! Again, I may mix this around myself just for fun

‎ ‎ ‣ As long as it's not a plain cat base that was fill bucketed with a singular solid color, it's not "too simple." I find complexities in outfits and accessories way easier to draw than incredibly intricate markings, too, if it applies somehow. Don't worry too much about this—you'll be able to tell based on whether it's painful or not for you to draw lol

‎ ‎ ‣ I'll keep all of them! I genuinely don't think anyone could possibly make one that I don't love

‎ ‎ ‣ Don't force yourself to do what you don't like; for example if you hate drawing clothes and just wanna design the markings then make it a regular four legged animal. conversely, if you hate drawing markings draw it anthro then cover up all the markings with a nice outfit. So on and so forth. Having fun is what yields good results for everyone!! ^__^

✧
lykzoi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lykzoi » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:23 am

✧

prizes

+ what you get for entering, which will likely be a handful of uncommons and/or a rare from your wishlist!

FIRST:
Image Image Image Image

SECOND:
Image Image Image Image

THIRD:

Image Image Image

✧
lykzoi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lykzoi » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:24 am

✧

entries

‎ ‎ ‣ n/a

✧
lykzoi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lykzoi » Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:59 pm

'tis open for posting marking etc.. i also don't have an end date in mind currently so >__< that is tentative
‎
TOYHOUSE: lykzoi

my partner foxsnacks drew my icon 🩷🩷

‎
lykzoi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me