*UR TIGER* ONE ENTRY - ONE PRIZE, ART CONTEST! [CLOSED]

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

*UR TIGER* ONE ENTRY - ONE PRIZE, ART CONTEST!

Postby KHR0ME » Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:28 am

bump
KHR0ME

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KHR0ME » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:00 pm

Inboxed Question wrote:Hello, I was wanting to know if for your art contest, posting variations of the same entry was alright? As in I'm not sure how much time I will have, but I do want to get an entry in. If I have more time to add on to it I will and update my post. Is this acceptable?

i am willing to say that yes, this is acceptable and would like to post this question here for future reference! an alternate version of the SAME PIECE is fine (different clothes, transparent version, etc). however, an entry that is vastly different from the first (anatomy, expression, etc) would be counted as an illegal extra entry.

if you are not sure, please feel free to dm me! though note, if i really vibe with your style, i just might end up commissioning for a separate piece anyway! :lol:

also!! i plan on setting up a refsheet.net page soon with artwork i have gotten of my sona, so keep an eye out for extra references!

thank you again to everyone who has expressed interest so far <3
KHR0ME

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KHR0ME » Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:14 am

Inboxed Question wrote:hi!! im currently sketching something for the art competition and i wanted to know whether this would count as an illegal entry. when i work on cropped pieces and thus parts of the actual drawing dont make it to the final cut, i like to make an alt version thats just the character. you mentioned something about the alt versions being too different, so would you prefer me not including the uncropped/bg-less version?

i would also consider this being the same piece, though what you consider to be the "final cut" must be the main entry. if you were to enter the layer with just the character with multiple different drawn backgrounds, those additional entries would be considered illegal.

say you draw tam in a forest with a cropped version of the character layer, then also provide just a file of the character in full with a transparent / white background that is acceptable. (the example this user sent me matches this criteria)

but having a forest background, then beach background, then holiday background etc would be counted as illegal.

i tried to word this the best i can to make sense! if anyone needs any further clarification please let me know! thank you!! <3
KHR0ME

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *UR TIGER* ONE ENTRY - ONE PRIZE, ART CONTEST!

Postby Léaf » Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:42 am

Hi,

I know it's not a lot, but I gave it a shot.
I bumped onto this post a while ago and magicaly I felt like drawing again. I havent drew anything for the last 6 years now since I hand my right hand broken.
That's why I am saying its not a lot compared to what I used to do. I just wanted to say thank you and your lovely characted for motivating me once more to try what I used to love to do.
I only did your character like a sticker(no background) since I am not good at backgrounds. Hope you like it and hope I did not deviate to much^^ Anything can be altered or changed if you like.

My entry

Edit:
I have a feeling that I will draw more in the future. Can I use what I have drawn as an example for future reference?
I understand if not ^^

🍂
Léaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KHR0ME » Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:28 am

Léaf wrote:
Hi,

I know it's not a lot, but I gave it a shot.
I bumped onto this post a while ago and magicaly I felt like drawing again. I havent drew anything for the last 6 years now since I hand my right hand broken.
That's why I am saying its not a lot compared to what I used to do. I just wanted to say thank you and your lovely characted for motivating me once more to try what I used to love to do.
I only did your character like a sticker(no background) since I am not good at backgrounds. Hope you like it and hope I did not deviate to much^^ Anything can be altered or changed if you like.

My entry

Edit:
I have a feeling that I will draw more in the future. Can I use what I have drawn as an example for future reference?
I understand if not ^^

this is so sweet and you absolutely may!! i'm so glad you're finding your motivation to draw again, and i am very sorry about your hand. <3 i have added your entry to the entries list!

EDIT:

i have finally finished up tam's refsheet.net page! do not fret if your art does not match exactly true to her reference, please be creative!! <3 https://refsheet.net/KHR0ME/Tam
KHR0ME

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KHR0ME » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:44 am

bump
KHR0ME

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .wren. » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:14 pm

many hours later .. im done yippee! I hope u like it <3
I figured Tam might be down for some urban exploration, being an opossum and a tomboy, so that's the vibe I was goin for

.wren.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sky, » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:17 pm

AHHHH I am a little late but I hope it is okay c:

I figured she wanted a break from the city and some time to think. She got a blanket and her favorite food to find a spot with a cool view. Once she got there, she realized that they forgot peperoni on her pizza c:
sky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me