★¸.•☆•.¸★𝑅𝑜𝓍 '𝓃 𝒩𝒶𝓂𝒾'𝓈 𝒜𝓇𝓉 𝒞𝑜𝓃★⡀.•☆•.★

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Postby ROX.mp4 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:54 am

ImageImageImage

^ 𝓡𝓸𝔁 '𝓷 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓲'𝓼 𝓐𝓻𝓽 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 ^

CANCELLED FOR THE TIME BEING! keep an eye out for updates and mods please do not lock this thread we will be reusing at a later date! <3

^ 𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓙𝓾𝓶𝓹𝓼 ^

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸~!

We're just a couple who want art of our characters ^^! So one day I was like, "hey, we should do an art competition." and Nami agreed, so here we are, LMAO.

Below will be all the information you need to know of the characters, prizes AND the rules ! Best of luck and have fun ^^!!

^ 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓼 ^

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮

ImageImageImageImageImage

AND a headshot from namiette

𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮

ImageImageImage

+ 200 C$ AND a headshot from namiette

𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮

ImageImage

+ 500 C$ AND a headshot from namiette

Proof of C$

ImageImage

𝓓𝓘𝓢𝓒𝓛𝓐𝓘𝓜𝓔𝓡

We may ADD to the prize pool at any given time to incentivize entries! We will NEVER take away or swap out existing prizes, they will be locked in a group and never traded off.
Last edited by ROX.mp4 on Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:00 am, edited 20 times in total.
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝑅𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈 ★¸.•☆•.¸★

Postby ROX.mp4 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:54 am

^ 𝓡𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼 ^

ImageHere will be the basic rules about our art contest ^Image

ImageImageImage

Image You aren't allowed to use premade bases in your artwork! We'd like for your art to to be made by you, not to use a base!
Image When you enter, your art will be used by us on ToyHouse! (with credit of course) so please be aware of this!
Image You can enter as many times as you want, but you can only win once!
Image When the contest ends, everyone will get a participation prize (100c$) as supplied by Namiette! That way, everyone gets something!
ImageNO AI ART! It is not art, period, it is words in a generator. We only want hand made art, thank you!

ImageAny art that goes against the cs guidelines will not be counted as an entry!

ImageImageImage
Last edited by ROX.mp4 on Sat May 06, 2023 7:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝑅𝑜𝓍'𝓈 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 ★¸.•☆•.¸★

Postby ROX.mp4 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:55 am

Image^ 𝓡𝓸𝔁'𝓼 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 ^Image

░『R』『O』『X』░

★ Very cocky and sarcastic, can be a little cold at times but is mostly playful in a 'mean' way.

★Enjoys spending time with Nami.

★Loves Pranking strangers.

░『J』『A』『S』『P』『E』『R』░
★Very formally dressed/spoken.
★Can be sassy at times.
★Enjoys sewing/piano.

░『T』『U』『L』『I』『P』░

Very cheerful yet motherly/stern.★
Enjoys knitting, gardening, sword fighting and baking★
Like to play lighthearted 'pranks' on people.★

░『S』『O』『L』░
★ Rude/Foul-Mouthed.
★ Likes to spray-paint around his town.
★ Bit of a nerd, enjoys math/geometry.

░『O』『R』『C』『H』『I』『D』░

Quiet and reserved, very peaceful.★
Enjoys gardening, sword fighting, cooking and painting.★
Has a sweater for any kind of mood (he changes when he switches moods).★

░『R』『O』『S』『E』░
★Energetic, bubbly and childish
★Easy to scare and easy to cheer up.
★Likes to collect stuffed animals.
Last edited by ROX.mp4 on Sat May 06, 2023 10:38 pm, edited 16 times in total.
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝒩𝒶𝓂𝒾'𝓈 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 ★¸.•☆•.¸★

Postby namiette » Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:30 am

Image^ 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓲'𝓼 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 ^Image

░『N』『A』『M』『I』░

★Very cheerful & sweet.

★Enjoys spending time with Rox!

★Has a love for art and fashion.

░『N』『I』『C』『K』░
★Soft & mellow most of the time.
★Enjoys playing guitar & listening to music.
★Easily flustered (his bandana and eyes catch on fire when he is!)

░『C』『H』『I』░

Either hyper or quiet in her own world.★

Has a hyperfixation on bugs & nature.★

Very kind & empathetic, often too much.★

░『B』『I』『R』『C』『H』░
★ Is often too cocky & tries to flirt (fails miserably)
★ Loves to make trinkets & full on weapons.
★ Bit of a tsundere type, very caring but doesn't like to show it.

░『T』『H』『E』『O』░

Very polite and sweet.★

Has a passion for photography & helping others.★

Is a prince, but doesn't want his title.★

░『F』『R』『E』『Y』『A』░
★ Flirtatious and confident!
★ Was born into a rich jewellers family, so loves to splurge on stuff for friends.
★ Professional dancer & ice-skater.
Last edited by namiette on Sat May 06, 2023 7:53 pm, edited 7 times in total.
namiette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 & 𝒪𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓃𝒻𝑜 ★¸.•☆•.¸★

Postby ROX.mp4 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:36 am

Image^𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓸^Image

Image𝓟𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼Image

Any of these pairings will get your pieces boosted ^^

ImageImage
{𝓡𝓸𝔁 𝔁 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓲}‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
‎(𝓟𝓛𝓐𝓣𝓞𝓝𝓘𝓒)

Nami and Rox's dynamic is very simple, bad boy and sheltered girl. Nami looks up to Rox and wants to be as cool as him, but Rox wants nothing to do with it really. They become friends through unconventional means and now Nami follows him around. Though he wont admit it, he has a soft spot for her and tries to go a little easier on her when it comes to his language and way of showing affection. Though, I wouldn't suggest getting too close to Nami while he's around...

ImageImage
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ {𝓢𝓸𝓵 𝔁 𝓝𝓲𝓬𝓴}‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎(𝓡𝓞𝓜𝓐𝓝𝓣𝓘𝓒)

Nick and Sol have been through a lot together, so they know each other better than they know themselves. Both have very similar interests such as music & a general interest in the arts, and even with the interests they don't share, they deeply appreciate. They're a little awkward sometimes as they're inexperienced with love, but always show a lot of affection to each other in private.

ImageImage
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎{𝓞𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓭 𝔁 𝓣𝓾𝓵𝓲𝓹}‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎ ‎‎‎ ‎‎‎ (𝓡𝓞𝓜𝓐𝓝𝓣𝓘𝓒)

Tulip and Orchid pretty much act like an 'old married couple' (because they kind of are). They're both a bit clingy and never let each other out of their sights, mostly because they've relied on each other for so long. They aren't very openly romantic and usually don't care for dates; it's the small things like acts of service and little kisses that count to them.

ImageImage
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ {𝓙𝓪𝓼 𝔁 𝓒𝓱𝓲}‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎(𝓡𝓞𝓜𝓐𝓝𝓣𝓘𝓒)

One word to describe Jas and Chi's relationship would be 'wholesome'. They're both very sweet and lovey dovey to each other, sometimes Chi showing her affection in unconventional ways (bringing Jas random rocks or bugs she found). Jas is very booksmart and has a way with words, so likes to shower Chi in compliments or write letters to her even when she's in the room with him.

ImageImage
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎{𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝔁 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓸}‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎ ‎‎‎ ‎‎‎ (𝓡𝓞𝓜𝓐𝓝𝓣𝓘𝓒)

Their dynamic is essentially "calm tall bf x hyper short gf". Theo loves to pamper Rose and give her a lot of attention with cuddles and poetic compliments, while Rose struggles to work through her giddiness and give a lot of that back. Although, he doesn't mind and finds it incredibly endearing. Theo likes to include Rose in everything he does, including his hobby of photography in which she acts as a subject of many of his photos.

ImageImage
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ {𝓝𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝔁 𝓒𝓱𝓲}‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎(𝓢𝓘𝓑𝓛𝓘𝓝𝓖𝓢)

Nick and Chi are adoptive siblings that always feel the need to point out their few month age difference, fighting over whoever's 'technically' the older one. They both care for each other deeply, but still bicker and tease each other like all siblings do. They're both very musical as well (chi playing violin, nick playing guitar, and both can sing), so they like to jam together.

ImageImage
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎{𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝔁 𝓕𝓻𝓮𝔂𝓪}‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎ ‎‎‎ ‎‎‎ (𝓟𝓛𝓐𝓣𝓞𝓝𝓘𝓒)

Freya sees Rose as a little sibling figure, somebody she wants to protect and guide down the right path, and Rose sees Freya as kind of a 'nicer' version of her big brother. Freya encourages havingfun and breaking the rules (sometimes), which only
further amplifies Rose's kind of chaotic and hyper nature. They do have very tender and serious moments though, and know when to stop the fun and comfort one another.

ImageImage
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ {𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓬𝓱 𝔁 𝓒𝓱𝓲}‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎(𝓟𝓛𝓐𝓣𝓞𝓝𝓘𝓒)

Both are very creative and can talk for hours, so they infodump to each other often. They're kind of opposites on the outside, but Chi melts Birch's cold exterior and encourages him to be his true self with her. He's also very protective and encouraging of whatever Chi does, trying to be a good friend while still not outwardly showing 'affection'. Chi can tell what he really feels though, and doesn't take his harsh talk seriously.

ImageImage
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ {𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓬𝓱 𝔁 𝓙𝓪𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻}‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎(𝓟𝓛𝓐𝓣𝓞𝓝𝓘𝓒)

Jas' knowledge of science and chemicals mixed with Birch's talent with blacksmithing make a dangerous but fun combination for them both. When they're not 'accidentally' making bombs, they act as siblings, especially since they're the only two Hayvan (animal people) kids in their group. They don't show a lot of affection towards one another, but silently always know if something's wrong.

ImageImage
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ {𝓞𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓭 𝔁 𝓝𝓲𝓬𝓴}‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎(𝓕𝓐𝓜𝓘𝓛𝓘𝓐𝓛)

Since Nick grew up without a father, he immediately gravitated towards the calm and caring Orchid for that connection. They've both gone through similar things in the past, so deeply relate with and respect one another; more deeply than anyone else. Orchid is very encouraging of Nick and his passion for music, and supports him in anything else he does.
(Like a good dad (: )

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓣𝓻𝓲𝓸

(𝓟𝓛𝓐𝓣𝓞𝓝𝓘𝓒)

ImageImageImage

With how polar opposite Sol and Jas are, there's a lot of banter and chaos that comes from their interactions. Nick acts as sort of the voice of reason and calming force in their trio, while still feeding into the chaos sometimes. They are all musically talented, so have a mini un-official band together (Jas - piano, Sol - drums, Nick - guitar) and like to perform whenever they're travelling to a new place. Even though it seems like it would be awkward for Jas to third wheel, he likes to tease & also doesn't mind since he's so outwardly affectionate with his girlfriend. These three get on like a house on fire, just don't let them be together for long or else there WILL be a house on fire.

𝓚𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂

(𝓕𝓐𝓜𝓘𝓛𝓘𝓐𝓛)

ImageImageImage

Though unconventional, the Kallian family is one of the (if not the only) healthy family dynamic. Jas abandoned his previous parents in favor of Tulip and Orchid because of their kind, gentle and caring nature. No amount of wealth of fame will ever make up the warmth that's been given to him. He still has his 'moments' and can sometimes be a little harsh, but its nothing Orchid and Tulip haven't dealt with before. Tulip tends to tease Jasper in affectionate ways whenever he starts to act up, usually making his demeanor shatter. They all enjoy cooking and gardening together, sometimes even sharing a prayer before they hit the hay.

𝓖𝔀𝔂𝓷𝓮𝓲𝓻𝓪 𝓖𝓪𝓷𝓰

(𝓟𝓛𝓐𝓣𝓞𝓝𝓘𝓒)

ImageImageImage

Freya and Theo are essentially the devil and angel on Rose's shoulders; Freya encouraging more fun and Theo sticking mostly to the rules & strict morals. Since Freya and Theo are childhood friends, they have a lot of 'dirt' on one another and often threaten to reveal it to Rose when they're arguing, even if it's something silly like "He stole a cookie when he was 7!" Rose would feed into the gossip, mostly just embarrassing Theo. Despite their personality differences, they work together surprisingly well and have good teamwork.

𝓝𝓟𝓓'𝓷𝓓 + 𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓾𝓮𝓭 𝓒𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓻

(𝓟𝓛𝓐𝓣𝓞𝓝𝓘𝓒)

ImageImageImageImageImage

NPD'nD, aka Nick Protection Dude's and Dudettes, is a 'temporary' nickname for the main kids friend group until it accidentally stuck one day. To this day, Nick is still seen as a 'customer' to their business, to which he mostly plays along for the bit. They've all gone through thick and thin with one another and through the creation of the NPD'nD, have made each other better people. There's rarely a dull day when these kids are around, mostly because at least one of them is setting something on fire, one way or another. Their thick familial type bond makes them ready for anything thrown their way, being protective over every single member of their group. If you hurt one of them, just know you'll have the rest coming after you.

^ 𝓐𝓻𝓽 𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 ^

ImageAnimated things!

ImageComics!

ImageIn character pieces!

ImageFully Rendered pieces!

ImageAny of the character combinations listed above!

𝓠&𝓐

Q: How can we get in contact with you, and what can we contact you for?

A: It's simple, just PM me on either discord or chicken smoothie and I'll reply as soon as I can! Please DO NOT pm Namiette on discord! You can still however contact her here on cs! You can contact us about more information for characters, more details about the competition and so on, so if anything is still unclear to you, feel free to flick us a PM and we'll get onto answering ASAP!

Q: When can we expect prizes to be given out?

A: After the contest has closed, we will judge for a week maximum. After that we will try get prizes out to the winners as soon as they're announced, if prizes aren't given out on the day winners are announced, assume they will come in the following couple days! Of course, if you feel we have forgotten to give you your prize, flick me a PM and I will get onto distributing them!

Q: Will there be extensions?

A: Yes! We will give an extension of around 1-2 weeks maximum depending on how many people need said extension and how many people have entered! Of course, this may change at any given time as our lives can be busy! If we feel we cant take the time to sit down and judge, we'll extend for however long we see fit!

Q: What happens if I win but I can't accept the prize because I'm too busy?

A: Please, let us know!! If you're going to be busy near the deadline, please shoot us a PM! No need to explain why, just feel free to say how long (roughly) you will be away for! if you do not communicate to us that you will be too busy to accept your prize, we will revoke it after about 3 days of the trade sitting and both give you a participation prize instead and pass it to the next in line, so please, keep us updated!

Q: Is there a minimum amount of entries for the prizes to be rewarded?

A: Yes there will be! Me and Namiette have decided that if less than 5 individual people enter, the people who have entered will get compensation prizes/a little WL if either of us have anything. The main prizes will be saved to host the competition again and people who have entered before can submit the pieces they'd completed before, just will not receive and entry prize for doing so.

𝓔𝓝𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓝𝓒𝓔 𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓜

Code: Select all
[center]Please fill me out when entering!! :D[/center]
Where can we credit you? :
(optional)Do you do commissions? (we may want to commission you later on if you have them open <3):
Lastly, your amazing art piece! :

𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓐𝓡𝓣 𝓒𝓞𝓜𝓟 𝓦𝓘𝓛𝓛 𝓔𝓝𝓓: 𝓝𝓞𝓥𝓔𝓜𝓑𝓔𝓡 15𝓣𝓗
Last edited by ROX.mp4 on Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:13 pm, edited 11 times in total.
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐸𝓃𝓉𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 ★¸.•☆•.¸★

Postby ROX.mp4 » Fri May 05, 2023 6:23 pm

𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼

Image[user] - [gudnoodle] - [entry]
Last edited by ROX.mp4 on Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ROX.mp4 » Sat May 06, 2023 7:49 pm

bump! officially open for marking/ entries !! :D good luck everyone!
I've quit, if you need me im here for art and art only, pm me and I'll try get back to you. Will quit fully once my art cons are done and ive finished with current commissioners
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★¸.•☆•.¸★𝑅𝑜𝓍 '𝓃 𝒩𝒶𝓂𝒾'𝓈 𝒜𝓇𝓉 𝒞𝑜𝓃★⡀.•☆•.★

Postby ROX.mp4 » Sun May 07, 2023 6:02 am

b!
I've quit, if you need me im here for art and art only, pm me and I'll try get back to you. Will quit fully once my art cons are done and ive finished with current commissioners
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me