Desription Contest (CLOSED)

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Desription Contest (C$ Prize!)

Postby teddy. » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:35 am

Slugoos are small, feline-like creatures with a bottom half that looks like a slug! They are very lovable pets and enjoy treats and cuddling. You can take these pocket-sized creatures anywhere! They are very sociable and love having best friends. Be careful when you breed your slugoos, though! Breeding will result in many variations, including shells and antennae, among other things. They can't hurt anyone, either, due to their lack of teeth, and make adorable mewing noises, too! Every single slugoo is a wonderful individual, so you never know what kind of personality they will have! Is your slugoo mean? Is your slugoo sweet? Adopt one today to find out!

xxxxxxxxxxxxʕ•ᴥ•ʔxxxxxxxxxxxx

{ teddy | he/they | adult }
hey there! i'm teddy, feel free to msg me!!
my viscets ~ my kalons

xxxxxxxxxxxxʕ•ᴥ•ʔxxxxxxxxxxxx
teddy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cups » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:41 am

147 141 171 wrote:Slugoos are small, feline-like creatures with a bottom half that looks like a slug! They are very lovable pets and enjoy treats and cuddling. You can take these pocket-sized creatures anywhere! They are very sociable and love having best friends. Be careful when you breed your slugoos, though! Breeding will result in many variations, including shells and antennae, among other things. They can't hurt anyone, either, due to their lack of teeth, and make adorable mewing noises, too! Every single slugoo is a wonderful individual, so you never know what kind of personality they will have! Is your slugoo mean? Is your slugoo sweet? Adopt one today to find out!

very nice!
Heyo, I'M Cups. I was born on April 1st guess you could say my life is a joke
Cups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitpaw » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:42 am

Slugoos are part cat and slug. Slugoos are tiny and very chubby and fluffy. They come in multiple colors abd patterns. Slugoos live in jars or gardens and eat flowers such as roses, sunflowers,tulips etc. You can buy these flowers at a your local store. For drinks slugoos like to lick icecubes. Leave the jar for your slugoo removed slightly or not all the way on for it could suffocate them. Slugoos are emotional so you must comfort your slugoo to keep it happy. You must take it on walks to keep it fit. Dont over feed your slugoo otherwise it will loose its natural chubbines. Your slugoo needs to also be provided with medical care if it is ingured or sick in any way. If your slugoo is sassy you should look for help from the doctor to get a perscription for medication to help it. A normal heathly slugoo is fit and has natural chubbiness and is not swollen in any kind of way on any body part. If your slugoo can not breathe seek help immediately! A slugoo is similar to a slug but its also fluffy and chubby and it does not really need a shell unless if its boiling outdoors they have small little eyes but they can barley see. The fluff extends to the part of it that is a cat it can come in any color or pattern. The slug part is not very hard its more squishy. Slugoos should exercise up to 20 min a day so if it does have a shell it can fit it. Slugoos need friends so instead of buying 1 buy 2!!! There are many slugoos to adopt so adopt lots today!!!
Last edited by kitpaw on Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
kitpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cups » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:43 am

kitpaw wrote:Slugoos are part cat and slug. Slugoos are tiny and very chubby and fluffy. They come in multiple colors abd patterns. Slugoos live in jars or gardens and eat flowers such as roses, sunflowers,tulips etc. You can buy these flowers at a your local store. For drinks slugoos like to lick icecubes. Leave the jar for your slugoo removed slightly or not all the way on for it could suffocate them. Slugoos are emotional so you must comfort your slugoo to keep it happy. You must take it on walks to keep it fit. Dont over feed your slugoo otherwise it will loose its natural chubbines. Your slugoo needs to also be provided with medical care if it is ingured or sick in any way. If your slugoo is sassy you should look for help from the doctor to get a perscription for medication to help it. A normal heathly slugoo is fit and has natural chubbiness and is not swollen in any kind of way on any body part. If your slugoo can not breathe seek help immediately!

Very cool!!
Cups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous.aa » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:50 am

what are sluggos, you ask? sluggos are the most adorable species that have cat-like features with a slimy body such like a snail/ slug. these creatures have fluffy heads and fur with only one set of front paws. sluggos are not the best to breed as they cause defects to your young offspring. despite this, they can be very playful and sleep away. they may seem slow as a sloth, but their energy seems to be as high as a young kitten discovering the world at first sight! although small with their weak bodies, don't underestimate them! moving on into their general personalities and abilities, they are very extroverted and highly social. when young, they seem quiet but thinking in their minds. but being able to have slug bodies people may think, "are they slow?" it depends! the young sluggos may not move much but as adults they can slither around quite easily and fast. their natural habitat also makes it easier for them to move! many live in flat plains where there is plenty of plant life. their main diet consists of meat and sometimes berries when desperately needed so. what are you doing here still? go ahead! adopt one right now!
Last edited by anonymous.aa on Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cups » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:51 am

cyansakura wrote:
      what are sluggos, you ask? sluggos are the most adorable species that have cat-like features with a slimy body such like a snail/ slug. these creatures have fluffy heads and fur with only one set of front paws. sluggos are not the best to breed as they cause defects to your young offspring. despite this, they can be very playful and sleep away. they may seem slow as a sloth, but their energy seems to be as high as a young kitten discovering the world at first sight! moving on into their general personalities and abilities, they are very extroverted and highly social. when young, they seem quiet but thinking in their minds. but being able to have slug bodies people may think, "are they slow?" it depends! the young sluggos may not move much but as adults they can slither around quite easily and fast. their natural habitat also makes it easier for them to move! many live in flat plains where there is plenty of plant life. their main diet consists of meat and sometimes berries when desperately needed so. what are you doing here still? go ahead! adopt one right now!

awesome!! : o
Cups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cups » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:03 am

Cups wrote:Can someone please write me a decent description for a new adoptable i'm making? They are called slugoos.
viewtopic.php?t=3781754
winner receives 10 C$
what if i dont win?

'don't worry, you will get a pet. :)
a slugoo is about the size of a snail. they appear to be a cat with a snail like body. sometimes something goes wrong when they breed witch causes the ofsfpring to have defects. /such as a shell, atanne, etc/
Cups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cups » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:26 pm

Choosing a winner now.