❤Main List Giveaway❤ [CLOSED]

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

❤Main List Giveaway❤ [CLOSED]

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:22 am

I will be giving away the Gearback from the Main List! It can be found in this group.
Pet's name: Icelynn

Rules:
• Fill out the form below truthfully and completely
• Put effort into completing your form
• Feel free to edit the format of the form
• Only enter once
• This will end on July 1st
• I will pick the winner myself
• PLEASE no mini-modding
• Do not be a sore loser
Code: Select all
[i] [color=#8000BF]I Want to Enter the Gearback Giveaway![/color][/i]
[b]Username:[/b] (answer here)
[b]Why do you want it?[/b] (answer here)
[b]How long have you been on CS? Do you have any other list pets?[/b] (answer here)
[b]What are you going to do with it? (Please Do Not Lie):[/b] (answer here)
[b]What are you going to name it?[/b]
[b]Advertising?[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Feedback? Anything Else?[/b] (answer here)

Advertising (you can advertise in ways other than the basic form below)
[Url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3668990#p114786793][img]http://img.atelier801.com/50a4f3d5.gif[/img][/url]

[Url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3668990#p114786793][Img]http://img.atelier801.com/5724f3d5.gif[/img][/url]

[Url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3668990#p114786793][Img]http://img.atelier801.com/54a4f3d5.gif[/img][/url]
Last edited by Doggos_on_Mars on Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:08 am, edited 22 times in total.

Adoption Center

Hello all! I run an adoption center which is linked above. Come adopt some pets!
Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Store Pet Giveaway

Postby akbadainruins » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:30 am

Last edited by akbadainruins on Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image...

...........................ulla
................zy/zys prns
............trade thread

akbadainruins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤Store Pet Giveaway❤

Postby Pandacat101 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:53 am

I Want to Enter the Griffin Set Giveaway!
Username: Pandacat101
Why do you want them? I absolutely love the two darker colored griffin, the baby's pretty cute as well but that really dark griffin is one of my favorite pets. Plus I don't have any store pets and it would be cool to have some.
Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? As you can tell from the last question my favorite is the really dark griffin. The reason being In a fan of dark colors and griffin plus the design is really cool.
What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): I'm going to keep most of them But I'll probably sell the large pink one.
Advertising? no
Feedback? Anything Else? Thank you for doing this and happy holidays!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Pandacat101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starfall-cat » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:20 am

Username: Starfall-cat
Why do you want them? Griffins a one of the coolest mythical creatures in folklore. Being a history nerd I love them because they get featured in a lot of cultures and artifacts as well as art and even a few of my favorite cartoons and movies have them ( My Little Pony, Harry Potter, Narnia & Spiderwick)
Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? tough question, but the peach-brown one stands out for me! And come on it looks like a Raccoon !!! A Raccoon-Griffin ! Thats like double awesomeness! And adorable!
What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): well I’ll surely arrange them into a special category and name them “ The Griffaccoons" then secondly I’ll dress them up with some accessories and lastly give them a safe home =)
Advertising? I’ll surely spread the word !
Feedback? Anything Else? thank you for this generous giveaway, not often do people give away store pets, thank you so so much for doing this and have an amazing upcoming Christmas and a Happy New Year ❤️
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/40259450.htmlImage[/url]Pet's name: Flame [url=http://www.squiby.net/level/5976242Image[/url]
Starfall-cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raven [烏] » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:52 am

Username: norang
Why do you want them? i absolutely adore store pets
Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? the PPS griffin! all the adult griffins are hard to choose from because they’re all beautiful but the PPS griffin is just irresistible, like seriously look at it...
What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): kEEP THEm oR gift them to someone else if i feel that they deserve a great pet.
Advertising? yes!
Feedback? Anything Else? thank you for this generous giveaway, people tend not to give away store pets, thank you so so much for doing this. merry christmas/happy holidays!
raven [烏]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:30 am

Bump

Adoption Center

Hello all! I run an adoption center which is linked above. Come adopt some pets!
Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

`

Postby rolyo » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:46 am

Username: rolyo
Why do you want them? ! i mean, it's a lammergeier
Which griffin is your favourite? Why? Harmony; it's part lammergeier, which incidentally is also my favorite bird :'3c i've had a lammergeier avatar on practically all sites that i'm on, hh?? really pleasing colors and whatnot but everyone's pointed that out already, and i'd rather not repeat the obvious :3c
What are you going to do with them? i've been hoarding items just for this moment; i have a bunch of spooky halloween items that i think would suit it.. i actually also have a lammergeier griffin oc which looks remarkably similar save for alternating red and black on the ventral side of the wing and bird claws for the front paws; i'll probably name it remus after him :3c
Advertising? no
Feedback? Anything else? here's a photo of the lovely birdy that inspired the work

rolyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:04 am

Bump

Adoption Center

Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ``stressed out`` » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:09 am

Username: ``stressed out``
Why do you want them? This is my favouritest store pet ever! The colors are so perfect! Sadly I couldn't aford them all. That's why I want to have a chance to win all of them!
Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? Image
I love the soft pastel color, her facial expression also unique. I need this in my life
What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): i WILL 100% KEep the Image griffin.
I will also have 50% chance keeping the others, but I most likely will trade them for my majorest dreamie in CS the BMD dog.
Advertising? No, Im very sorry!
Feedback? Anything Else? Im satisfied with the giveaway, it's easy to enter. And this giveaway is extremely generous! HaPPY HOLIDAYS AND GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE WHO'S ENTERING! <3
``stressed out``

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prylla » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:16 am

Username: Prylla
Why do you want them? First of all, because I don't have a store pet and secondly because I like the way they are drawn and the colorful they are.
Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? Blue-Yellow, besides my fav color is red I like the blue one because is much more beautiful and cute *3*.
What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): I won't exchange or swap it because it is on my wishlist.
Advertising? Yes. Wanna a bump?
Feedback? Anything Else? I'm hungry... well, I like that people make contests to have the chance to win something, just that ^-^
ImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ImageImage]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
Prylla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me