✎ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴍʏ ғᴜʀsᴏɴᴀ! ᴡɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇᴛs! !ENDED! Winners are...

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ✎ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴍʏ ғᴜʀsᴏɴᴀ! ᴡɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ!✎

Postby the folly of man » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:57 am

ahhhh.png
ahhhh.png (177.33 KiB) Viewed 47 times

IT'S FINALLY DONE
Hope you like it??
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ it/any genderfluid ☻ adult

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby disney ; » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:13 am

xXEdgyCatXx wrote:
ahhhh.png

IT'S FINALLY DONE
Hope you like it??

HAUBIDNIUD IT'S SO GOOD :''O
disney ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akifox » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:40 am

Tadaaaa
https://imgur.com/SuSXl9Y
apparently idk how to just put the image
"Yeah, but then once I told you I was fine
... why did you cry?"

Vaun
They/He

"Because you didn't look away."
Akifox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby disney ; » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:19 pm

Akifox wrote:
Tadaaaa
https://imgur.com/SuSXl9Y
apparently idk how to just put the image

ITS AMAZING IREOAVR AHHH
disney ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aerospiders » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:33 pm

hello,sorry but a reminder--
are only allowed ONE account. Cheaters will be banned.
Postby Tess » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:52 am

Each player is only allowed to have one account.
You are not allowed to have more than one account for any reason.

Players who create or control other accounts to get extra pets/items will be banned and their pets will be taken away. If you're trading with other people then they have to be real players, and not just accounts which exist to give you pets. If in doubt, don't.

What about playing with my friends and family?
Playing Chicken Smoothie with your friends and family can be a lot of fun, but you need to make sure that you are all playing fair. Your friends and family shouldn't use their accounts to give you an unfair advantage.

If you like to send each other gifts or trades then make sure to keep things balanced. You should send your friend gifts of around the same amount and value as the gifts they send you. If you are always taking and not giving, then that isn't very fair is it?

If your friends or family mostly only adopt pets/items to send to you for free then this is usually considered to be cheating. People you trade with should be collecting for their own enjoyment, and trading fairly with you. Telling us that your second account really belongs to your little sister doesn't mean that you'll get away with using that account to cheat.

You and your friends/family will be banned if their accounts are used to help you cheat for extra pets and items.

All trades on Chicken Smoothie are permanently recorded, and will be checked by our cheating detection system for signs of unfair gameplay.

Please note that since you can only create one account, you are not allowed to create a new account whenever you want a fresh identity. Click here for help changing your username. If you have a problem with old posts or account history please talk to staff for advice.

Why does Chicken Smoothie have this rule?
We have limits on the number of pets you can adopt each month from the Adopt pages and the Pound. It can be a challenge to get a full set of outcomes each month, and you'll usually need to trade outcomes with others so that you can collect the ones you missed. If you could adopt as many as you wanted then every outcome would be guaranteed and there'd be no point in CS having trading, or rarity. It would become very boring, as everyone would have the exact same pets. So to keep everything functioning properly, we need to ensure players get only their fair share of pets each month. Cheating to get an extra helping of pets is unfair, and unbalances the website.
Jay ☢ mega nerd ☢ punk + metalhead ☢ honorary emo
Last.FM Listography
Image ImageImageImage Image Image
♫ "Stand and Deliver, your money or your life!" ♫

STAMP CRED IN ORDER: Nelkoreth, RetroSoulGirl, KikiLime, dA--bogeyman, G0REH0UND, TimeyMarey007
Aerospiders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rekkovi » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:36 pm

Sad llama wrote:hello,sorry but a reminder--

Players who create or control other accounts to get extra pets/items will be banned and their pets will be taken away. If you're trading with other people then they have to be real players, and not just accounts which exist to give you pets. If in doubt, don't.

Playing Chicken Smoothie with your friends and family can be a lot of fun, but you need to make sure that you are all playing fair. Your friends and family shouldn't use their accounts to give you an unfair advantage.

If you like to send each other gifts or trades then make sure to keep things balanced. You should send your friend gifts of around the same amount and value as the gifts they send you. If you are always taking and not giving, then that isn't very fair is it?

If your friends or family mostly only adopt pets/items to send to you for free then this is usually considered to be cheating. People you trade with should be collecting for their own enjoyment, and trading fairly with you. Telling us that your second account really belongs to your little sister doesn't mean that you'll get away with using that account to cheat.

You and your friends/family will be banned if their accounts are used to help you cheat for extra pets and items.

All trades on Chicken Smoothie are permanently recorded, and will be checked by our cheating detection system for signs of unfair gameplay.

Please note that since you can only create one account, you are not allowed to create a new account whenever you want a fresh identity. Click here for help changing your username. If you have a problem with old posts or account history please talk to staff for advice.

We have limits on the number of pets you can adopt each month from the Adopt pages and the Pound. It can be a challenge to get a full set of outcomes each month, and you'll usually need to trade outcomes with others so that you can collect the ones you missed. If you could adopt as many as you wanted then every outcome would be guaranteed and there'd be no point in CS having trading, or rarity. It would become very boring, as everyone would have the exact same pets. So to keep everything functioning properly, we need to ensure players get only their fair share of pets each month. Cheating to get an extra helping of pets is unfair, and unbalances the website.

By account, I think they mean what their account countains, not the account itself ^^'
ImageImage
she/her • young adult
rekkovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby disney ; » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:44 pm

xmemmax wrote:
Sad llama wrote:hello,sorry but a reminder--

By account, I think they mean what their account countains, not the account itself ^^'

What's going on? o.o?
disney ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:49 pm

The wording of the title just made it sound for a minute like you have multiple accounts, which isn't allowed. (As I'm sure you're aware.) We've all assumed you mean you're giving away the contents of your account, not the actual account (gifting pets and items to others as prizes). That is correct, isn't it? Sad llama wants to make sure no one's breaking any rules is all, I think.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aerospiders » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:50 pm

ThatPinkThing wrote:The wording of the title just made it sound for a minute like you have multiple accounts, which isn't allowed. (As I'm sure you're aware.) We've all assumed you mean you're giving away the contents of your account, not the actual account (gifting pets and items to others as prizes). That is correct, isn't it? Sad llama wants to make sure no one's breaking any rules is all, I think.

correct
Jay ☢ mega nerd ☢ punk + metalhead ☢ honorary emo
Last.FM Listography
Image ImageImageImage Image Image
♫ "Stand and Deliver, your money or your life!" ♫

STAMP CRED IN ORDER: Nelkoreth, RetroSoulGirl, KikiLime, dA--bogeyman, G0REH0UND, TimeyMarey007
Aerospiders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby disney ; » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:53 pm

Sad llama wrote:
ThatPinkThing wrote:The wording of the title just made it sound for a minute like you have multiple accounts, which isn't allowed. (As I'm sure you're aware.) We've all assumed you mean you're giving away the contents of your account, not the actual account (gifting pets and items to others as prizes). That is correct, isn't it? Sad llama wants to make sure no one's breaking any rules is all, I think.

correct

OH i see! I apologize, should i change it to 'win all of my pets?'
disney ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me