Design me a Charecter (RESULTS IN!!!)

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Design me a Charecter (Win an 08 Rare and More)

Postby Allizia » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:45 am

My entry ^^

A wolf, obviously.
The back leg bracelets are coupled with feathers for that swift look. The moon on his/her shoulder glows during the night. His necklace is a siler metalic music note, and eighth note to be precise. The silver bracelet on his/her front paw is metalic as well. His/her eyes are a silver color, almost sparkling.
The gems on the back bracelets are small sapphires.

Hope you like it ^^
Silence is never the answer. If one claims to be grown up, then they need to face the thing they are running away from.
Allizia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corky » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:17 am

Dawny wrote:Image
My entry ^^

A wolf, obviously.
The back leg bracelets are coupled with feathers for that swift look. The moon on his/her shoulder glows during the night. His necklace is a siler metalic music note, and eighth note to be precise. The silver bracelet on his/her front paw is metalic as well. His/her eyes are a silver color, almost sparkling.

Hope you like it ^^

Wow, this is beautiful.. :D
just got back after a 3 year hiatus, don't look in my gallery or at my old forum posts to spare me some serious embarrassment
Corky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Allizia » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:30 am

Silence is never the answer. If one claims to be grown up, then they need to face the thing they are running away from.
Allizia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellagia » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:04 pm

Dawny wrote:Image
My entry ^^

A wolf, obviously.

Hope you like it ^^

Sweet candy! o.o If that isn't a winner, I don't know what is! XD
Last edited by Hellagia on Mon November 9, 66174026 BCE 12:01 AM, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: Look, a shooting star! Make a wish. Wait, why is it getting bigger.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hellagia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corky » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:15 am

Hahaha i know Whitkatsu, Lovecraft, or Dawny is gonna win :D
just got back after a 3 year hiatus, don't look in my gallery or at my old forum posts to spare me some serious embarrassment
Corky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:00 am

entering
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovecraft » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:56 am

you keep changing your name and avatar so i keep looking through the thread trying to figure out why i am subscribed to it and what i entered hahaha. xD
Valar Morghulis

ImageImage
Lovecraft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellagia » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:06 am

Slim Shady wrote:Hahaha i know Whitkatsu, Lovecraft, or Dawny is gonna win :D

Lovecraft and Dawny got some good entries! I still haven't scanned the second drawing, but I wonder if you'd even like it. Winged wolf, yay nay? Still should upload it but right now my room is in the midst of a massive overhaul. Even if I don't get it in time for the contest, I still wanna show you. XD;

And I'm with Lovecraft, XD; The identification changes is making me go "Who dat?" but identity changes are so much fun! I do it on a friend's forum all the time. XD
Last edited by Hellagia on Mon November 9, 66174026 BCE 12:01 AM, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: Look, a shooting star! Make a wish. Wait, why is it getting bigger.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hellagia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corky » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:24 am

WhiteKatsu wrote:
Slim Shady wrote:Hahaha i know Whitkatsu, Lovecraft, or Dawny is gonna win :D

Lovecraft and Dawny got some good entries! I still haven't scanned the second drawing, but I wonder if you'd even like it. Winged wolf, yay nay? Still should upload it but right now my room is in the midst of a massive overhaul. Even if I don't get it in time for the contest, I still wanna show you. XD;

And I'm with Lovecraft, XD; The identification changes is making me go "Who dat?" but identity changes are so much fun! I do it on a friend's forum all the time. XD

Sorry. i always change my usernames... :D but im keeping this one for a bit. Also i like winged wolves :). As long as the wings arent giant though because sometimes they get in the way and are kinda hard to draw.
Corky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gingeralestar » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:56 am

I would like to enter and here is my entry.

The background was half from studying a friend's style and half my own, but I would like to give some credit to my friend, Twilightroxoutloud. He said it was alright if I used bits of his style as long as I gave credit to him
Image Image Image
Gingeralestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me