DRAW MY FURSONA WIN RED CERBERUS & OTHER LISTIES

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: DRAW MY FURSONA WIN RED CERBERUS & OTHER LISTIES

Postby Hellagia » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:29 am

:( well I guess I'll just trash the drawing then because there's no point.
There's not even a link to the other contest. *sigh* that'll teach me to try a contest when life gets in the way. Hope your other one goes well. I'll send you a picture of the lines when I get a chance. Never got around to coloring it.
Last edited by Hellagia on Mon November 9, 66174026 BCE 12:01 AM, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: Look, a shooting star! Make a wish. Wait, why is it getting bigger.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hellagia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmicmoonlily » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:52 am

Like not trying to be rude, but I don't see how this competition was "getting messy."
    It's just upsetting because I was really looking forwards to entering my entry but I never got a chance to even finish it, despite you even giving an extension. It was ended really abruptly and I just think you should have been a bit more patient. (:

Also your link on your front page is broken. It doesn't link to another contest. :/
art by @magicact
cosmicmoonlily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShuckHyena » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:59 am

bluekii wrote:
    Like not trying to be rude, but I don't see how this competition was "getting messy."
    It's just upsetting because I was really looking forwards to entering my entry but I never got a chance to even finish it, despite you even giving an extension. It was ended really abruptly and I just think you should have been a bit more patient. (:

Also your link on your front page is broken. It doesn't link to another contest. :/

Sorry I didn't realise that was the wrong link, I've fixed it. It really seemed like it was going nowhere when it was like a week away from the second closing date and I'd only gotten one entry, I feel like it just didn't get enough attention, 90% of the comments was just me saying 'bump', I don't see this as a new competition, I will still 100% take any of the drawings from this as an entry for the new link, I just kinda wanted to refresh it as I'd gotten one entry in over a month and most of the responses were just me saying bump. The new page has been up for a few days and already has 4 entries so it definitely got more attention. I'm sorry if this has confused anyone, but I rewarded the only entrant with wishlist rares and have said that any drawings made for this count as entries for the new link, I thought that nobody was interested in this page when it was so empty. But sorry once again, I really thought that the singular entry was the only one I was getting.
ShuckHyena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmicmoonlily » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:04 am

ShuckHyena wrote: snip

Sorry I didn't realise that was the wrong link, I've fixed it. It really seemed like it was going nowhere when it was like a week away from the second closing date and I'd only gotten one entry, I feel like it just didn't get enough attention, 90% of the comments was just me saying 'bump', I don't see this as a new competition, I will still 100% take any of the drawings from this as an entry for the new link, I just kinda wanted to refresh it as I'd gotten one entry in over a month and most of the responses were just me saying bump. The new page has been up for a few days and already has 4 entries so it definitely got more attention. I'm sorry if this has confused anyone, but I rewarded the only entrant with wishlist rares and have said that any drawings made for this count as entries for the new link, I thought that nobody was interested in this page when it was so empty. But sorry once again, I really thought that the singular entry was the only one I was getting.

that's alright! it was just a shock. i mean my entries usually take a few days to complete because i have real life stuff and other stuff going on, and other players may have college, school and work, so just take that into consideration! ^^
    and actually, i looked through this thread and there were a LOT of interested competitors!
    i'll check your new comp out. (:
art by @magicact
cosmicmoonlily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me