♥ Winner announced

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ♥ Marionette Giveaway ♥

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:54 am

What is your username and why did you pick it? Does it mean anything to you? My username is Durnehviir. (Durn-eh-veer). I picked this username because it's the name of a dragon from one of my favorites games called Skyrim. I've played Skyrim for several years now and visiting the Soul Crain were he lives is one of my favorite parts. It doesn't really have any sentimental value to me but it's one of my favorite dragons from Skryim besides Paarthurnax. Paarthurnax is the dragon that is in my signature. The other dragon that's in my signature that shows a person jumping off a mountain with is Alduin, Paarthurnax's brother. Though this game may be a little glitchy the story lines are amazing.

A little bit about me: I wanted to let you know a little bit about myself. I'll be going into my senior year of high school at the end of the summer. My school consists of a around 2,600 kids; more or less. My favorite subject was chemistry even though it was my hardest subject. When I go to college I want to major in sciences. Over the years I believe I became a strong women because I was always bullied about something. Wether it be because I wore glasses, or I didn't have the name brand clothes or shoes or any of the 'in thing' because my family just never had the money for it. I've been through tough times but my couple of friends have always helped me. On the 22nd of this month will be my boyfriend and I's 8th month together. He has made me a better person than I ever though possible, and he has believed in me from the first day. Ladies and gents, for whomever reads this, I just want you to know that there is someone out there for you. As my gram would always say 'there's a lid for every jar.' Maybe you're in a sad time in your life because the one you thought you'd be with forever broke up with you. But just keep your head high, and the good times will come; there is always a light at the end of every tunnel. Other things about myself are that I love to listen to music and play video games. Metal, rock, country, & heavy metal are my favorite genres. If you go to my profile some bands are listed that as my faves. As for video games I have an Xbox and it was one of my best friends in middle school. Playing Skyrim always got my mind off of things. I've had many different consoles but the Xbox has always been my favorite.. I think I've blabbed on enough. Thank you for reading!

Why do you want the Marionette? What do you like about it? I want the Marionette dog because I've never owned one before. I really like its markings and it's 'puppet' appearance.

Are you going to advertise? Where? I will advertise in my trading rules, I would advertise in my signature but there is no room.

What is your current favourite picture on the internet? My favorite picture off the internet.. I'm not sure. I guess any picture of Durnehvirr. ~ I'll post one.

Heres another picture of Durnehviir if anyone is interested

A picture of a younger Paarthurnax (i believe, or it's a dragon that we don't know the name of) Sorry im such a big Skryim fan.

Last edited by Durnehviir on Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:24 am, edited 10 times in total.
Image,
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxImage,

credit ur squid ufa ur peas ufa⧽
xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxImage
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agust » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:11 am

Bump~
JST | INFP-T
Eng Czh Fre Jpn
army, shawol, traveler, foodie, lover of moonswirls

Showcase Moonsquirrels
The 'List' List gaps List to C$

Jonghyun, rest in peace. You've worked hard, you've done so well.
agust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nettle_Magpie » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:00 am

bump
Nettle_Magpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AvianAvocado » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:53 am

What is your username and why did you pick it? Does it mean anything to you? I chose this username because for some reason, I just really like avocados (I have grown one and stuff) and I also like birds. Avian means "bird-like/flying," so when I put avocados and birds/Avian together, it creates a flying avocado! (which is my profile pic) Weird right? Yeah ;P

Why do you want the Marionette? What do you like about it? I want the Marionette because I have collected the lion version, and I think it is just a really cool looking pet. I want to dress him up and keep him forever if I get him! :mrgreen:

[/b]Are you going to advertise? Where?[/b] I may advertise in my signature, and I also may make a signature if it helps me in annyway to win this cutie!

What is your current favorite picture on the internet? Image
This picture is life. XD

Other Thank you SOOO much for this amazing opportunity! Good luck everyone!!!
When life gives you avocados...
•☾ © ☽•
┍──────────────────────┑
Hello! My name is
AvianAvocado,but you can call
me Avian. I swim competitively
and love to play Flight Rising
and draw. I don't trade pets
anymore, but I am always
willing to give them for FR.
Have an amazing day!

┕──────────────────────┙
┍──────────────────────┑
FRDeviant Art
┕──────────────────────┙
•☾ ☉ ☽•
...make guacamole.
AvianAvocado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ranger. » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:58 am

What is your username and why did you pick it? Does it mean anything to you?
Hi there, nice to meet you! My username/name is White Frost, but you can just call me Frost...or Shadow, I go by both, Shadow for most websites other than CS. I have changed my username three times on CS, but I am just going to talk a little bit about this one instead of totally getting carried away beyond belief. So a little bit behind my username, it's actually based off of a video game called The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt. The frost was basically a snow that could kill anyone in about a minute because of...there's no reason, it's just a dangerous cold that can eat anything alive unless it's adjusted to the cold like some sort of monster, but most humans can't survive it and I thought it would be a rather fitting username for me. I have loved the game since it came out and what got me truly addicted to the game were the elves, I am a big elf person for some odd reason. I have always loved elves, ever since I first watched Lord of the Rings, but I have always been a fantasy person. I think elves were always pretty awesome and the White Frost username just sort of fit to match my love of the game I guess and my love of elves. I am not so much in love with this frost, but it is interesting! It doesn't have too much meaning behind it, but enough for me. :)

About Me:
I have been on CS since 2012, I have gotten luckily throughout my time on CS. I had taken a hiatus some last year and a year before that because of things going on with family and though I had missed Christmas events and so many other things, I have been very lucky when it came to my time on CS. I got my first list pet when I was on my first year here during Christmas. I got a Gearback tribal as my first present. It wasn't my first pet on CS, a nice user gifted me two rares and an '09 uncommon and an '09 common. I never knew how to thank that user, but there are so many nice people here I have met or not met yet. I was very lucky when it came to writing since I have been writing since I was in 6th grade. I always enjoyed writing because instead of yelling or crying, I could write out my feelings. I didn't have to talk to someone or bottle them in and if I had to talk to someone, I do have beautiful and super sweet followers on Quotev and there is a wide range of people on many writing websites I have yet to meet. I have had such an amazing time on CS because of users like 'Possum, Vixey, and EspyFirefly. They're just the beginning of users I have met. Last year, I joined a group on CS, I'm a CS hoarder, but I only hoard pets like commons and under. Many people don't like hoarders, but I do understand where they're coming from. I'm not a hoarder in real life, but when I get stressed, I begin to freak out because I don't handle stress well and finding a pet to keep my mind on really helps. Trying to collect ten of one pet or trying to find a pet that reminds me of an elf really keeps my mind off things. Finding ten of a pet usually keeps me rather busy. I'm a huge elf person, I love translating English to Elvish though I am still learning the elvish language and it's harder than it seems. I even had a hard time learning Spanish, but I have always loved elves and that's kind of where I got my username. I played a game called The Witcher and the elves basically got me into it, but I have to give all the characters credit. There was this cold called the White Frost and it kills everything, freezes them to death, but fire kind of holds it off, but it's like a plague! I'm a big gamer, but I don't actually have the money to buy new game systems or new games very often, I have a GameCube, a Wii, and a PS3, but I often play Saints Row and Assassin's Creed over and over again. The games keep me busy with side quests. My first game ever was Super Smash Brothers Melee, I still have it today, but my second game was Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker and I still have that as well. I love a challenge! And since we are on things like that, I love anime. My first anime was actually Black Butler, someone told me about it and so I watched it and I've seen quite a few. K, Ouran, Code Geass, Wolf's Rain, ect. I love anime and it keeps my attention all the same! :lol: I joined CS and I was rather introverted, but thanks to EspyFirefly for talking to me, I made my first friend. She's the sweetest person I have ever met on CS. I found CS because of Foopets, but this is much better than Foopets, I gotta admit it! ^^ I love writing as I mentioned, I write Fan a Fictions and original stories, romance, fantasy. It keeps me busy like CS does. When in doubt, write your heart out! I write all kinds of different things and though I might prefer one kind of story, I'm trying to get adjusted to horror, but horror means scary, jump scare, Outlast kind of thing... But I'm working on it!
-
I grew up with country music actually and honestly, I never really liked country music as much as my mom did when she was my age. Then she got me into pop and music like that, but when my dad started playing his music, everything changes and I kind of found my calling I guess you could say say that. He introduced me to Kid Rock and that was one of my first bands that I actually fell in love with. I mean, I never thought there was anything wrong with that band so I really loved it even more the older I got. I got introduced to all kinds of bands like Metallica and Three Days Grace. I'm not a HARD rocker, but I really do like rock music. It's kind of my whole life, it's kind of what keeps me listening to music and keeps me writing my stories. I listen to that and
“Music expresses that which cannot be put
into words and that which cannot remain silent”
― Victor Hugo
orchestra music, I mean it keeps me busy and keeps me focused since I have a habit to drift off..a lot..whenever I'm doing things. I mean big time. So I have to listen to something! ^^ I don't have a favorite song, but aside from Kid Rock, my first ever ROCK SONG was actually Savin' Me by Nickelback. My first band was Kid Rock, I didn't realize it at the time, but Nickelback was kind of my first along with Kid Rock. Nickelback was on the radio and I sat out with my dad and listened to Kid Rock. Aside from those two, Jimmy Buffet is also one of my favorite singers ever. Let's not get into that! XD Savin' Me has to be one of my most favorite songs, but of course that isn't all. Brown Eyed Girl is one of my favorite Jimmy Buffet songs, that was one of the first songs I had ever heard from him and I just fell in love with it especially at the concert. Jimmy Buffet was my first EVER concert. Apart from those two songs, my favorite songs would be Radioactive by Imagine Dragons, I really like their music. Madness by Muse, but also The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy, I really favor their music, but I don't always like all the songs they write rather than just one. I enjoy Woodkid's music, he has written games for different video games and that is actually how I found his music, it started with Assassin's Creed Unity and Dying Light, I actually find them pretty interesting. I am a writer and I have to find something to listen to to keep me focused since there's always me getting unfocused and I hate when I do that, but those have to be my favorite songs.
-
We all have a favorite weather am I right? Mine has to be sunny, warm, not too windy. Wind always has a way to hurt ears because it just blows and blows. Where I live, we get so much wind and the wind sucks! Unless you're sailing or wind surfing, but we have no trees so the wind really sucks. I love the sun and the warmth, my dog does as well and it is just the perfect time to tree knee boarding which makes it even better! The summer time is the best time for everything! Everything that involves swimming, playing in the sun, water, ect. Warm weather, for me, is usually better since I get really sick during the winter. I have only liked winter because we get to go snowboarding or sledding, but during the winter, I do get rather sick. During the summer, I can go out and have a little fun in the sun and not get sick, at least if I do get sick I might not get sick again. I prefer being sat out in the hot, sunny weather, then being cuddled with my dog.
She isn't very fuzzy, but of course she is fuzzy enough, but I am pretty sure she doesn't like cuddling with me for long periods of time. The good thing about warm weather is being able to go to Silver Dollar City and Six Flags since the water rides are awesome! I used to love going to Splash Town during the summer because...well...water + sun = fun, but you can't do that during the winter so I have really enjoyed the warm weather. Even going to the beach even though sharks scare me and I hate jellyfish(and they like me apparently), but it's fun building sand castles. No matter how old you get, you're never to old for a sand castle! I always believed the sun gave me a brain to work with, gave me ideas where I could just sit outside and watch the sun and the sky, trying to figure out what to write and it's actually quite beautiful to take pictures through the trees, the sun shining and leaving a beautiful mark as well as when the clouds have a beautiful color when the sun is setting. Beauty is beauty.
-
I have always really liked TV shows, I watch different TV shows so I guess it just depends to, but the show I grew up around was Law & Order, I grew up with that show because my dad was so addicted to that show. It first aired in 1999, with many of the original actors gone, the originals are still Ice T and Mariska Hargitay, but I have become attached to Raul Esparza who plays the ADA Rafael Barba and I completely love the ADA, he has to be one of my most favorite actors on the show and he's a complete comedian so I am very happy that he came onto the show to replace the former ADA's who I liked as well. It's sad that everyone is gone, but also, kind of have to talk about my second favorite show which would be Doctor Who, I started watching that show around the 6th Doctor and fell completely in love with this show. I watch other shows on BBC, but I completely just fell in love with this
“Demons run when a good man goes to war
Night will fall and drown the sun
When a good man goes to war

Friendship dies and true love lies
Night will fall and the dark will rise
When a good man goes to war

Demons run, but count the cost
The battle's won, but the child is lost”
― Steven Moffat
show and I just LOOOOOVVVVEEEEDDD it and I watched it every single day it came on, but my favorite doctor has to be Matt Smith, but I also like David. Doctor Who has taught me life lessons that I will use for the rest of my life as it is not just some sort of sci-fi show, it has it's wonderful life lessons that will help me to survive the rest of my life and I hope my kids and their kids understand this show and will even watch it, though I am not sure they will, I can only hope. It's one show that I can say had a true impact on me. I will not get into anime since they're not really tv shows, but man...anime....Black Butler...Code Geass...Ouran....Death Note....Tokyo Ghoul....I have seen a good amount of anime, but I have really loved it for a very long time, Doctor Who has always really made me cry, but the thing that made me really cry was one certain anime called Wolf's Rain and of course, it's just an anime and like Doctor Who, it's just a show, but it has really made me cry every single time I watch it. The Doctor dies too many times and then Wolf's Rain.....I cannot give any spoilers just in case someone watches it!
-
“We have doomed the wolf not for what it is, but for what we deliberately and mistakenly perceive it to be –the mythologized epitome of a savage ruthless killer – which is, in reality, no more than a reflected image of ourself.”
― Farley Mowat

The animal I had always been in love with was the wolf and I have written multiple papers on wolves and some endangered species of wolves. Wolves are hunted just like every other animal in the world and I hate that because...animals are
animals, you shouldn't hunt an animal just for its fur coat or for food. Some animals I guess make sense, but I don't eat meat, nonetheless, I really don't respect the hunting of wolves, orca whales, ect. because it makes me absolutely sick. Some animals just don't need to be hunted just for meaningless reasons. I understand deer, but wolves are not meant to be hunted unless they kill your cattle, but what bothers me more than anything is hunting down endangered wolves such as Red Wolves. They have been taken into facilities to keep them from going extinct. Same with Mexican Gray Wolves and Maned Wolves. I have always loved wolves because they're kind of like the father of the normal breed of dog like a husky and probably even my little mutt beside me. I had always loved the howl of a wolf, yet I had never seen a wolf before, but they are beautiful creatures. They are wild animals and meant to
hunt, but I have always loved the different kind of wolves, but my favorite wolf or my favorite wolves...would have to be the Arctic, Tundra, and the Eastern(their tails are so cute!). I think they are just super cute and if I could adopt a wolf from where I am sitting totally would, which I can, but I am still working to get money and hopefully I will get money to give to these animals. One day, I will adopt a wolf or a wolf pack of the endangered species and give money to help them survive. I think they are so cute, all of them are, but unfortunately, there are still wolves endangered and though it's not many wolves, one single type of wolf dying out could change the entire ecosystem, but they are all so beautiful. The Eastern wolves tails, the Arctic wolves and Tundra wolves coat, I think they're so beautiful! I could talk on and on about wolves, but I won't.

Why do you want the Marionette? What do you like about it?
I will start with the most simple reason in the book and probably one of the worst reasons in the world to be your only reason. Though it's a reason, it really is a bad reason to just agree with it. The one, tiny reason would be the rarity and the place on the list. I say this because the demand of the marionette is huge and I know it's a store pet from not too long ago, actually, before I came to CS so I guess it was a long time ago though I call it not very long. The rarity of the marionette is actually pretty amazing, it's one of the hardest pets to get in my own opinion, one of the hardest advent list pets to get because demand fluctuates like the Raven, but it seems easier to get than the Raven and I don't really understand the demand and the whole influx or anything, but I'm not going to complain since I know things are the way they're supposed to be. The marionette is near the bottom of the advent list and can go for 7th tiers or higher, but I suppose it just depends, but that's not really my main reason for wanting the advent and not what I like most about him. The rarity of the Marionette is something that really cannot be passed by, but any list pet is going to be a very rare. No list pets are rares, I have listened to the conversation on that, but there are definitely no rare list pets! The Marionette is a second tier advent list, which you already know that so I don't really have to say that, but they have different demand from person to person. While you can get a 7th tier for the Marionette, you can also get a september list for the Marionette, but demand fluctuates so it's never a for sure deal honestly. Just because one person trades you something doesn't mean they'll get the same thing back. The Marionette is no exception to this rule, but he is quite adorable, I have to admit that. Most list pets are some of the cutest pets or creepiest pets I have honestly ever seen. :lol:
-
I want to secondly talk about the design about the marionette. I've always loved the marionette dolls, especially back when I was younger. I used to always go to the fair and see the dolls there and I loved everything about those dolls. I managed to get a few of them when I was growing up, I got them at the fair and thought they were quite cute, but my most favorite of the dolls were the dogs. The dog marionette's were really something and I could never really actually play with them correctly because the strings always got twisted up so it would be hard to be the marionette, but I completely fell in love with the dolls and since I came to CS I fell in love with marionette as it has been one of my goals. I love the wood work of the marionette pet even though it's not really real, it's a pixel, you can almost just see the actual wood working of the pet. The artistic details that the creator put into the Marionette completely amazed me and made it look so life like, almost like one I have in my closet, but it's not wood. The details are so well thought out! <3 I grew up with them and they are a big part of my life especially after my Grandfather died since we usually went to the fairs and the events with him and he was the one who first bought me a Marionette Doll, I still have that one today as well. The design of the Marionette was basically a design for one of the Marionette lions that I saw, people are going around collecting those as well because when you can't have the Marionette, why not just collect the lions? It's not the same thing of course, but they're so hard to find that they might as well be the same thing. The Marionette's design is one of the perfect moments to really commend the artists on CS. They work their butts off and come out with some amazing pets, just as amazing store pets and they're too cute. The artists really work hard on the designs and the store pet designs are even more amazing. There's never a dull moment when it comes to a store pet because there's always something new or always something totally different. The Marionette is no exception to that, I think it's something that is really something cute. It's like a wood worked doll, if I see it at a store I am totally going to go find it. I would love to suddenly find that Marionette in a store. :lol: The design is truly a work of art and reminds me of a real wood worked doll. <3 It has the exact texture that any wooden doll would have and details right down to the screws.
-
Apart from the design of the Marionette, the reason why I truly want it is because of my goals. Without my goals I would get rather bored and I would have NEVER gotten as far as I have with my lists. I remember when I just had my Gearback. Anyways, I have a goal on CS to collect every single list store pet and though it's just one of my goals, it's a difficult one. I have managed to get every punk dog, every seal PPS and one Liontail. Though this means I have so much more to go. The Raven, Marionette, Clock Work Bun, Cerberus Set, two Liontails, the Patchwork, all four androids and I believe there are two more. The Marionette has to be one of the hardest to get because of the influx in demand and the fact that I can never really find them and that's one reason for entering. A goal is always nice to have, but it makes me OCD to know I never completed it so I will not be giving up anytime soon because I still have so many pets to go. These pets will never be re-released, but that doesn't mean I can't try going after the pets. They'll be so much harder, but that doesn't mean I need to give up on the pets, I would feel bad about giving up on the pets, I don't give up on goals and the Marionette is another let apart of my goal and I'm glad I was given the chance to have the Marionette and complete my clockwork and Marionette goal.

Future Plans
So what do I do when I first get a pet? Well, before I even get a pet, I have to name it. I have always been an elf person so I try to name the pet something that is elvish, but it means the same thing in English, it just has some sort of special ring to it that I cannot deny. I don't know what I will name a pet so I start doing my research, I start looking for names that would match the pet in the best way possible even though there isn't always going to be a name that matches what I am thinking, sometimes I just have to improvise, but there's always a special meaning behind the pets name. I never actually look through a name generator, instead I just try to translate an English name into an Elvish name and come up with the perfect name for the pet, if that can't happen, then I try to find a name that is in English that is something no one would think of or that is just...sort of normal and abnormal at the same time, but the name is always something really important to me, I always remember the name. Sometimes I name a pet after one of my characters, but that is just when the pet reminds me of one of my characters. The character would be one of the characters I have started writing about, but the name really matters to me. The name always has something to do with everything about a pet. Some might say the name isn't important in a pet, but it's like naming a normal dog, the name has always been important to me and though they are just pixels, they really are important. The name I have gotten for the Marionette would have to be: Turu Tunga which means Wood Strings. It's a common name, but I like naming things in Elvish because even if they are kind of common, Elven names always seem uncommon and rare, they don't sound anything like what they're be translated from. They don't have to be creative to be creative.
-
The second thing I would do asking naming my pet would be I would put them in a group since I don't always leave pets in my ungrouped group, that's mainly for the pound pet I have recently adopted or for the nursery pets I am trying to trade for a missing outcome, but for a list pet, I put them in one specific group and that group is of course open, but we will talk about that later. The list pet would go in the group: Magical World of Jewels That is where most of my list pets are since I haven't really sorted any goal pets into their own group just yet or anything like that, the only pet that isn't in my list group is my orange punk dog since I named her after one of my main characters and I wanted to keep her close to her older counter part as much as possible, but she will probably be moved back to her main group whenever I get the chance and whenever I finish my...contest entry...that is...due soon. I am not lazy, just a bit pre-occupied. Now, something I want to address here would be the trading situation. I don't plan on trading the Marionette, but the group is open and I am only trading for wish-list pets, but that is mainly for trading a few of my list pets that I want to trade rather than trading all of them, most of them are not for trade, I would prefer to keep all of my goal pets because it's like trading a dreamie away, but goal pets are dreamies, but it is actually pretty much impossible to get any of the goal pets back with the way you got it in the first place. Impossible is impossible, but dreams are always possible if you put your mind to it, but it's an open group, but since I am here and talking about open groups, the Marionette will stay in that group until I make my list store pet group and he will not be traded for anything in the world. I am not willing to trade him, especially since he's a goal/dreamie pet. You can never get something the same way you got it in the first place or get it period! So he will be there in the group or the list store pet group whenever it is made.
-
So a dress-up is always a hard dress-up and mine are not like yours, yours are so beautiful, but right now, I really might put him in a witch costume since I kind of have that in mind at the moment. Or a warlock costume, since he is a he, he wouldn't look good in a pink witch costume. :lol: I want to find a dress-up that goes perfectly with his design of the wood features, I have not fully decided a better dress-up other than the warlock costume, but I can come up with a better background than I can a dress-up. Maybe a better story. :lol: I am better at writing stories than I am anything else.

Are you going to advertise? Where?
I shall advertise in my signature!

What is your current favorite picture on the Internet?

I raise Dachshunds and have my entire life so:

Other
Hi there! I see you have come to the last part of this form and I would like to say thank you for reading this entire form. I know there are a lot of wonderful forms to read through, but thank you for taking time out of your day to read all of these forms, they are all very long and very nice. :) I am very thankful, also, for you giving away this pet. Not many people would take the time out of their day or a pet out of their collection to give it away to some lucky user. Whoever wins, I hope they take good care of the beautiful Marionette, I also wish everyone luck with this giveaway. This is the perfect time to make friends and get to know people and if you're a writer, it's the perfect time to express yourself. :)
Last edited by .Ranger. on Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:11 am, edited 5 times in total.
I get the tattoos,
I don’t give them.
My life is full of
the color blue and dachshunds.
” The birth of a new Demon Lord!
Quite an old sensation but a familiar one.
What a truly wonderful day!”
.Ranger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kabuski » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:59 am

I only been playing for 3 months :( but I know what there worth I already know the basics... welp good luck everyone :l

m
mi
mii
miii
miiii
miiiii
miiiiii
miiiiiii
miiiiiiii
miiiiiiiii
miiiiiiii
miiiiiii
miiiiii
miiiii
miiii
miii
mii
mi
m

Kabuski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlingBling » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:23 am

What is your username and why did you pick it? Does it mean anything to you?
AnkhaCrossing! Animal Crossing Wild World was my first ever video game and my favorite character from the series is Ankha c:

Why do you want the Marionette? What do you like about it?
Now don't get me wrong, I don't want the marionette for myself. I know a certain someone who very much likes these dogs, and I'm sure it's fairly easy to guess who he is! I really owe this guy and he's a sweetie who deserves it <3

i mean lookit these. he even let me borrow his coontail ;3;
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... Ns3Mye81kg
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... GVw1qLdyMw
He's this nice to everyone he gets to know and is super helpful and cool. He deserves this marionette as much as anyone else ;3

Are you going to advertise? Where?
n/a I'm sorry ;u;

What is your current favourite picture on the internet?
by lintufriikki on Tumblr/Flightrising and probably DA too

Rowlet are adorable ok
Last edited by BlingBling on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shawol - Monbebe - Carat - Insomnia
BlingBling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThunderCedar » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:33 am

Reserved,

vix
ᔱ ᔲ ᔳ ᔴ
ThunderCedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olive; » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:25 am

I’m marking this so I can enter your future giveaways since my account is about 4 months old. I have a suggestion about this, however. If our account is less than six months old, we could ask you if the thing we are trading it away for is fair. Hmmm, it could work....
╔═════════════════════════════╗
olive • they/them • ve/ver
sylph of life
speaks: english, russian, spanish
linguistics • foreign languages • ttrpgs
kalons
╚═════════════════════════════╝
Olive;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agust » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:59 am

EspyFirefly wrote:Bump~
JST | INFP-T
Eng Czh Fre Jpn
army, shawol, traveler, foodie, lover of moonswirls

Showcase Moonsquirrels
The 'List' List gaps List to C$

Jonghyun, rest in peace. You've worked hard, you've done so well.
agust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me