(Done! Please delete!)

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Make a bio! (Win Full October Store Pups+More!)

Postby IvoryDove » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:07 am

Still time for entries! :)
IvoryDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cutee » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:09 am

Username: EverythingsPink

Which Pup are you entering for?: Space Warped

Name: Lillia
Fav Color: Pastel blue
Fav food: She LOVES fries
Type of pet: Shes a PPS pup/Mermaid pup

Bio: I come from a land, far from your own. I was born on the brightest of days to the brightest of parents, I grew up but realized I could not grow into a full adult. My lovely parents were concerned, doctors ran tests, and I had many therapy sessions. But I learnt to accept my way of life, I enjoyed it to my fullest extent! For one, I am amazing at limbo and hide and seek! But one fateful day, I realized there may be more like me out in the world. I explored, looked everywhere. When iv'e come to the peace of knowing I am the only one of my kind I decided to go for a swim. I swam, and swam, and went underwater where I found a hollow cave. There was a beautiful marking of a Trident there, I placed my paw onto it so ever gently, the entire cave lit up with the prettiest of blues and pinks, a door opened, I looked inside of it and saw the most amazing corals, my very curious mind drew me to go into it. I trotted into the hollow room, so gently you could here a pin drop. The moment I placed my head into the water, a bubble went around it with air so I was able to breathe. I didn't understand how it was possible, but I kept going. I heard voices and hid behind a beautiful pastel coral, the voice spoke to me and said "You have nothing to be afraid of, little one." I showed myself, and to my suprise, a beautiful pup (or so i thought) was infront of me. I realized, I was not alone in the world. There were more small pets like me! Under the water, I spoke "Who are you? What is this place? Why can I breathe?" They giggled ever so slightly. But then I realized, I've read legends of a place underwater where special animals go. Volantis.. Thats what it was! It was a land of special animals, the place I belonged. They took me to the queen, she had a tail but her upper body looked like a dog. Before I knew it, I was being turnt. I had a tail, I could breathe without the bubble, the queen smiled, and welcomed me to Volantis. I was so happy to find a place where all could belong together... Iv'e lived there ever since I was 12, but now I am 78 years old. I met the love of my life here, mothered children and grandkids. Theres a place where everyone belongs. I found mine, and never turnt back.

Extra: This story was inspired by my sisters pet.
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Hi! I'm very new to this website and don't know much about it! Feel free to trade me if you want, gifts are welcome as well<3!

Image << shes my bb
Cutee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EverythingsBlack » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:40 am

^^^Good job on the story little sister

This is a lovely idea, I saw it and was inspired to do something similar. Would you mind if I used the idea? (I totally get it if you don't want it used)
EverythingsBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IvoryDove » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:11 pm

Still time to enter Make a Bio
IvoryDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IvoryDove » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:58 am

Hey everyone thanks for your entries so far! If any of you don't see your name on the entries area, please be sure you have followed the rules and used the form I provided. You also still have time to edit it. ^^

In other news, for everyone else that has yet to enter, you still have time!
IvoryDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cad bane » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:05 am

Username: TheRealDawnshadow
Which Pup are you entering for?: Butterfly Prodigy
Bio: Butterfly's parents had always believed that someday she would do something special. She had a list of talents- she was great at playing clarinet, she could make flawless paintings, and she was the star of her soccer team. But Butterfly didn't want to be a Prodigy. She wanted to be a florist. Her parents didn't support her decision. Regardless, Butterfly started growing a garden in a box in her room. She grew Zinnias, Kudzu plants, and Bamboo. When she showed her parents, they were baffled. They were confused as to why she would want to do such a thing when she had to much potential. Butterfly's only source of support was from her aunt Lyla. Lyla owned a flower store north of where Butterfly lived. As Butterfly grew up and eventually expanded her garden to the backyard, her aunt offered her the decision to come live up north with her. Butterfly was overjoyed and accepted. Now, Butterfly helps her aunt Lyla run her shop and can grow as many flowers as her heart desires.
Extra: Butterfly Prodigy's favorite things- Favorite color- Green
Favorite song- Beautiful
Favorite season- Spring
Favorite food- Strawberry Quinoa Salad
Favorite plant- Willow trees

Sorry, this was kind of random :oops: :|
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sardine » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:13 pm

Mark!

x
╔───────────────────────────╗

xxxxxxxxxxxFollowing ✓
fish guy

win C$500 + OMGSRs (every entry gets rares)
USD commissions open. black lives matter
11:32AM - Jun 26 2012
xxxxxx xxxxxxx

╚───────────────────────────╝
sardine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RWBYFangirlForever » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:11 pm

Username: RWBYfangirlforever
Which Pup are you entering for?: Luminating Crystals
Bio:
Name: Crystal. Crys or Chryssy for short :)
Interests:Geology and rockin out to my favourite songs! Puns are a side hobby :).
Favourite rock/mineral? How can I choose just one!
A bit about yourself? I was born when lightning hit an erupting volcano. :). Just kidding! My mother was one of the early geologists and my father was a rock god. Not the one your thinking. He was a god of rocks so of course my geologist mom fell in love with him.
What do the crystals do? Soooo...when I was born my dad blessed me with these crystals in my fur. They give me extra strength in my times of need both physically and mentally and they look sweet on a runway... Or so my friends say they would.
Do you remove your crystals when you go to bed? :shock: That's a bit personal but no. They are embedded in my fur. They don't come out. :?
Favourite music? Rock of course! Although I do mix a bit of pop into my day.
Favourite food? YOUR SOULLLLLL!!!! No, not really. I prefer rock candy but these crystals in my fur provide most of my energy.
Favourite colour? Purple! But I also like blue, orange and red!
Relationship status? Single but not looking for a relationship right now. But I can't help crushing on this one super cute guy from Earth Camp, Lost Sea Star. He's just so cute and he cares so much about the environment but quiet and shy and only speaks when he needs to and he's always leaving the most beautiful shells for me and I'm going to stop talking now. :oops: :silent:
Best Friend? Butterfly Prodigy of course! We met about 500 years ago. At first I thought she was the Mothman because she had so many butterflies on her and it was pretty dark so... :?
Siblings? Nah. But I have a cousin. Space Warped. Or Sam as his nickname. He's like a brother! We have many common interests but he likes Astronomy, Meteorology and things not from this world.
How would YOU describe yourself? Welllllll, I'm fun, tom-boyish, I guess I'm pretty chill and I can be overprotective.
Extra:
Crys is tough but sweet. She gets to the point and is a no nonsense kind of gal. She underestimates herself sometimes but isn't afraid to stand up against something she knows is wrong.
Last edited by RWBYFangirlForever on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:44 pm, edited 9 times in total.

There's too much wrong in this world to just stand by and do nothing. Inequality, corruption...
Someone has to stop it. -Blake Belladonna
RWBYFangirlForever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:15 pm

mark
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightfleet » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:37 am

Username: Nightfleet
Which Pup are you entering for?: Butterfly Prodigy
Bio:
Name: Butterfly. But everyone calls me Butter! That's cause I'm as sweet as butter. Remind me again, is butter sweet? Or is it salty?
Age: Who knows? I think I'm 8. Or am I 1000? Was I born yesterday?! I think so.
Relationship status:
Oh, that last one was soooo overripe. That one though...
Favourite things: Butterflies!!! Seriously, they fly all around you... The lil fluttering things are just adorable! Oh and I love candy. Don't try to hide it, I smell candy corn in your pockets.
Extra:

WIP(Maybe, dunno what to add?)
Nightfleet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me