♥ Winner announced

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ♥ Marionette Giveaway ♥

Postby agust » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:16 am

Kyar wrote:Well dang if I can't say you didn't catch my attention lol.
I won't enter this - no worries. There are tons of other people out there who 100% deserve this lovely pet. :) I just wanna wish you and all your entrants luck - and an early happy birthday since I'm a terrible person and might forget. I really do hope that all goes well and feel free to hit me up if you need any help with anything! :) *hugs* See you around!

Haha, if you want to enter, Kyar, you totally can! I wont treat you any different just because you're a GH though ;) although I never do see any helpers enter giveaways... Anyway, thanks for the wishes ^.^
JST | INFP-T
Eng Czh Fre Jpn
army, shawol, traveler, foodie, lover of moonswirls

Showcase Moonsquirrels
The 'List' List gaps List to C$

Jonghyun, rest in peace. You've worked hard, you've done so well.
agust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scary Blood » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:35 am

wɦɑt iร yѳuʀ uรɛʀɳɑɱɛ ɑɳɗ wɦy ɗiɗ yѳu pick it? ɗѳɛร it ɱɛɑɳ ɑɳytɦiɳg yѳu?

Some may think that my Name is a kinda random name, but there´s a really weird story behind it, before you read this - i was a child and i had much fantasy xD
When i was little there was a black cat following me in every Dream, that kinda scared me a long time but then i got used to it and started to really love Cats, i even persuaded my parents to buy me a Cat (he´s already 8 years old).
That´s a little Prehistory.
All of my OC´s represent myself in their own way. For example Yuki

(Art by Dani Loves Phancakes)
represents my Indecision with her Black and White Style.
But i think Scary Blood, who´s also an OC, is the most
important.

He´s kind of a Collection of all the things that happen to me and of my Feelings.
When i was 10 a Friend showed me the Warrior Cats Books and i got obsessed with them for a Time and decided to make my OC, who is based on the Cat i used to dream about a lot.
I have no Idea how i came up with that name, but his Design has also some "symbols".
The blood dark eyes stand for bad Times and because I´m a big Pessimist, i have a lot!
The Bright Ice Dots in the dark red show, that there´s always Hope, no Matter how bad a situation is.
Like everyone knows, there are Bad AND Good Times in Life and that´s what the Dots under the eyes show.
Dark Blood Red for Bad Times, Bright Ice for Good Times.
The Broken Heart one his right Paw remind me of a Friend who died a few Years ago.
She meant a lot to me but she got hit by a car and sadly died after a week of coma.
On the Left you see a dark red going brighter and finally ending up white, it´s the same like the Red-Ice thing.
If you feel like giving up because times are hard, you should always remember that life goes on and gets better if ou keep fighting.

Like the most, i started writing a Story for my Character, based on what´s happening in my life.
I´m still writing it, for 3-4 years now and it got a habit of mine.
I´m letting Scary Blood feel what i feel, when i´m in a happy mood, Scary Blood is also in the short chapter.
I write an own story for him but with my own story hidden in it, the things happening in my life are also kind of happening in his,
but not exactly the same. For example, my Grandpa died two weeks ago and i felt really sad and wrote a chapter where Scary lost a good friend of his. I thought about how the Story could go on and how he would handle this and by doing so i also asked myself how I would handle this without even thinking about myself in specific.
After not reading the older story for a long time and starting to read it, i read a fictional Story with my own hidden and it´s like having two stories in one. Everytime i feel down and read some chapters I´m like yeah that was also a bad time... but then i realize that there are many happy chapters after it and i remind myself again that everything will get better soon.
So yeah this is really important to me because that´s one way for me to handle my feelings ect.
-Sounds stupid i know-

W.I.P
Last edited by Scary Blood on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
This Account is a gift Account.
If you have any Person in mind, that i should gift pm me, i will gift them anonymously or with a little message from you c:
All Pets which are traded with me/gifted to me will be given away to make someone else happy.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Scary Blood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby todoroki shouto » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:03 am

DANGER_SYD'S FORM

( I decided I didn't want to impress and burden you with reading a long form again. I hope that's ok :) But if you did want to read it its at the bottom after my form)

What is your username and why did you pick it? Does it mean anything to you?

My username is danger_syd. I dont want people to get the impression that I'm actually dangerous. During my time in elementary school not everyone was nice to me. because I was asian people would laugh at me and stretch their eyes sideways because of the asian stereotype of having small eyes. They would say things like " oh look at that. The chinese girl brought dumplings to school again!" I would never tell my parents because I felt so ashamed. I felt that i needed to stand up and become the kind but firm one. not the one who was easy to pick on. now i kind of tell people when to back off or when to stop harassing or teasing me. the danger in my username symbolizes what i try to get mean people to understand. dont pick on me or you get picked on. in every username i have i always want to include some part of my name: sydney. A lot of people call me syd so I figured why not. With that I came up with danger_syd. However noow I feel that Im quite tired of this name. Im not really feeling it. I think Im going to change it to sandy. or sudney. When I was young no one could pronounce my name. This one girl my childhood friend used to call me sandy. She was adorable because she couldnt pronounce my name. Recently my friend ( she is on cs too ) gave me the nickname : sudney. It was because she tried typing my name when texting me and it autocorrected to sudney. She almost always calls me that so why not? I just came back from a one month trip to China. Its a camp. I made new friends and they gave me the nickname squidney. Since that name is already taken I switched to squidney with a period.

taken way too soon
I'm not at all what used to be
shifting in a box

Why do you want the Marionette? What do you like about it?

I really love the marionette for three different reasons. The first is the rarity and demand.Besides the newer people on cs almost everyone knows about the rares list. They are the rarest and also hardest to get pets on cs. There are three lists. The lowest one is the advent list which is where the Marionette is at tier 3. Then there is a september list and then a main list. Even though the marionette is a bit low I love it for its name and design. The name marionette relates to the puppet or marionette in the game many people play called Five nights at Freddy's. It also has very good demand and is a 2010 store pet which makes it even harder to get because they don't re release store pets. I have been trying to get it for a while because it is a HUGE dreamie of mine. However there are few people who have it and I cannot find anyone who will trade it .However if I get it I will not trade it away. I love it so much because it's name is my favorite character in five nights at Freddy's or as many people know it as fnaf. The marionette or puppet is a bit different than this marionette. It looks a little more like the very rare 2009 black pps dog with a mask. However the name still resonates and has the same name. The last reason I love it is because I used to love Pinocchio as a kid. The dog itself looks as if it's made out of wood. Pinocchio was a child favorite story and movie to me.Because in the game fnaf the marionette is also called a puppet it reminds of pinochio. Besides the puppet strings the marionette is like pinnochio: made of wood.

the past is nothing more than just a dream
now I hear the call of evil growing once again
i’m powerless to change your fates

What I will do with it:

As I said, I will not trade it ( unless someone offers like a ur tiger ) It is such a special pet and if I win I will reserve the right to keep it in its own locked group. The locked group will be named Disney characters. My goal is to get some pets that relate to some of my favorite Disney characters. The marionette will be Pinocchio. I will also try and get a drink me and eat me so they can be the mad hatter and Alice. If I get the marionette I will dress it up like pinnochio as much as I can with the items I have. I've never had a high demand pet before and it would be amazing to finally have one. When I was little my dad got all of the disney and pixar movies for me to watch.I still really love disney and would love to have a collection.Getting all of these list pets will probably take a long time and most likely won't happen for a year or so. But winning the marionette would really mean a lot to me.

But in the end Ill shelter you my friends
tonight we roam
and if they listen really close

Are you going to advertise? Where?

In my signature, trade thread, auction thread and trading rules. I might not be a regularly traded person but I going to try to spread your kindness to all cs users!

What is your current favourite picture on the internet?
a77O0je_700b_v1.jpg
a77O0je_700b_v1.jpg (59 KiB) Viewed 17 times

I dont even remember where I found this but had it in my camera roll

they can hear us sing our song
and I cant give you back the things you had
but you don’t have to do this on your own

Other:
Dear EspyFirefly,
I know I've told you this before but Im going to tell you again. I just want to thank you again so much for doing this. Even though not everyone is nice on this site,you truly are. you are the best and are so kind to do this. Many people on this site are really rude. They dont trade any rares and when you make an offer they foe you. I think that it is amazing that you have a kind heart that reaches out to all of the cs users. Im sure that I am not the only one who really cant thank you enough for hosting this marionette giveaway. I just cant help but get a fuzzy warm feeling when I see a new topics for a list giveaway. No its not because I could win it. I mean yes that too but every time I see a new topic I am in awe of how one person could be so generous and kind. Very few people would ever hold a giveaway for a list pet, I admire you greatly for doing this and cant thank you enough for giving me and all other newbies and users of cs the opportunity of getting such an amazing list pet ( that happens to be one of my major dreams) I hope you have an amazing day. You truly deserve any dreams or wishes you have and make because of your kindness and generosity towards all of us cs users. I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU SO MUCH!<3 BY THE WAY: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND BEST WISHES TO ALL OF YOUR DREAMS,GOALS, HOPES AND WISHES! MAY THEY ALL COME TRUE! <3 :3

even if your never coming home
you're not alone (3x)
in our own little world

Extra Info:

My account:
So it all started with my annoying best friend. you know how when you love something like a game, tv show or youtuber but none of your friends can relate or understand you when you go on a rant about it? This was my friend. In our friend group she was the only one who played chicken smoothie. she had started in august of 2015 just when the candy event was coming to a close. after starting the school year she never mentioned it until october when I joined. she showed all of her pets and how cute all of them were especially the gummy worms and choctopuses from the candy event. she then showed me how to adopt new pets each month. Since I joined on october 29 it was right when the halloween event was occuring. at first I had no idea what to do. All could do was click on the ones that said "adopt me" I had no idea what I was doing, what tokens were, and the demand they had. All I knew was that I had to come each 20 minutes to ge them to earn more pets or items. I also had no idea about the rares list or that items even had rarities. I started in october 29 so my account is 8 months and 27 days. ( today is july 26 ) but i was still on this site for more than 6 months before I put this extra info in.

forever lost to passing time
no one knows what its like
to wear a mask that you are trapped inside
/quote]

A little bit about me :
Im sorry if this is too long and if you get bored reading this.If any of you have seen the movie inside out my life is kind of made up different worlds. First there is the arts world, then tv show world, books and reading world, and song and movie world.

Arts world:
It has piano, saxophone, singing and drawing. I have been playing piano for about 6 years now. I love playing and it is a passion of mine. I have competed in may competitions and have gotten a good amount of 1st and 2nd place certificates and a couple of trophies. I also have played at Carnegie hall numerous times. For the saxophone I used to take private lessons but no longer do. However I do play for my schools band and jazz band. We went to an competition where we performed two song and my teacher had given me two solos. I won the award for best soloist out of many different schools. I only recently got into singing. I always loved singing to tunes on the radio and my favorite songs. So my mom found this really awesome voice teacher for me. He has about 10 students on Broadway or on tours. He also used to perform on broadway and is an amazing coach. I have been drawing since I was 6. I went to this school. I used to think it was a good school but I realized I was never able to reach my full potential. I had been there for 6 years and nothing happened. The people got to compete in competitions but I was never one of them. There were people who could not draw as good as me. So I left and didn't go to art classes for 2 years. 5 days before I joined cs my mom ( once again. I can thank her for every class I attend ) had introduced me to a new guy for my art classes. He is AMAZING!! He has a lot of students that almost always the state art competitions. They are SO good. I hope to be that good one day

one day the purple clouds
that hover over us will fade
then we’ll be free to cut the strings

Tv show world:
I have so many different tv shows I love and follow actively: person of interest on cbs, stitchers and young and hungry on freeform, once upon a time on abc, and ( I know it sounds childish )almost any show on disney channel ( not like mickey mouse clubhouse or doc mcstuffins kind of thing) . Im going to go by which ones I have watched first. The first one is once upon a time. My friends introduced it to me a couple of years ago. At first I was like " you actually want me to watch this?" but it turned out to be really good. It converts snow white and prince charming into the real world from the evil queens curse. They forget who they were back in the enchanted forest. Their daughter escapes and is fated to save them from the curse 28 years later. As the seasons go by ( season 5 just finished ) they add more and more fairytales in. The main characters include belle, rumplestiltskin, captain hook, pinnochio and many others.They recently had Zeus and Hades from greek mythology and also added Merida from Brave. The story goes on and on about how they can travel though lands, such as going to oz where dorothy is, or camelot where king arthur is. I love the storyline and the characters in it. Next was person of interest. I can't watch it when new episode come out because I dont have cbs, but I do have a thing where you can catch up on any of the latest episodes from any tv show. Person of interest is also a kind of sci fi wish show with a little gun and hand to hand combat involved. A guy name Harold finch creates an asi or artificial super intelligence. It is smarter than any human and Harold calls it " the machine". The machine watches everyone of every hour of every day. Harold has to hire a guy who helps him on missions.His guy changes over the years but in the show his helper guy is John Reese. They also have reinforcement in the NYPD. A guy named Lionel Fusco and a woman named Detective Carter ( she dies in season 2 or 3 ) The machine sends Harold numbers through payphones. Harold then searches up the numbers and it leads him to a person who could either be a perpetrator or a victim in a crime or dealing with a gang. The show goes on and on about more numbers they either save or kill. Along the way they pick up some new assets: Samantha Groves or Root and Sameen Shaw. It leads up to a superior asi who they try to compete with called Samaritan. Samaritan tries to kill them and they try hard to save everyday citizens and themselves. Young and hungry is a hilarious show. It's about a girl named gabi diamond. She is poor and lives with her best friend sofia who she has known since she was a little kid. Gabi is a very good cook. The pilot episode starts with her at the door of millionaire Josh kaminski's penthouse. The show starts off with a bang immediately introducing Josh's publicist : Elliot parker who is an asian gay guy. He sorely dislike Gabi and makes a bunch of hilarious jokes such as when she says " Hi I am Gabi " and he replies with " yes you are" saying that she talks too much. Or when he tries to kick her out he says " No one has it harder than a pretty blonde girl " Another character introduced in the beginning is Josh's cleaner Yolanda. She and Elliot also dislike each other but it comes together to make the show very funny. The whole show starts with Josh having a girlfriend and then realizing he likes Gabi. But when he does she has a new boyfriend. Then when she breaks up with him Josh keeps a secret from her and their relationship goes up and down. Every time they get together something will come up that prevents them from ever being together. Over the episodes the show highlights all of the characters ups and downs at work and their love lives. I recently got into stitchers. I have always liked a bit of sci fi. This girl named Kirsten Clark has been chosen to work with the nsa. She has a problem with time. An hour can feel like and minute to her and a minute can feel like an hour. Her father named Daniel Stinger who she doesn't know has created a program where you can "stitch" into another dead persons memory. It helps them uncover how and why the person died. Kirsten will "stitch into their memories and be able to see what happened. It helps them gain justice for the people who are unrightfully dead. The show also has a bit of a love story between her and a boy named cameron who operates the program. A love story is always something which I'm always a sucker for. Each episode is sort of the same. They find another dead person and stitch into them. However in the background Kirsten is shown trying to hunt down her father. By trying to many people close to her have been killed which present betrayal, hurt and happiness for her.This is a list of some more shows I like:
. Pretty little liars
. american dad
. cleveland show
. family guy
. bobs burgers
. kc undercover
. best friends whenever
. girl meets world
. backstage
. the big bang theory
. chopped
.cupcake wars
.cutthroat kitchen
. the fosters
. icarly
. Liv and Maddie
. Bunk'd
. switched at birth
. boy meets world
. avatar: the last airbender

to wipe the tears
but now we walk in chains
tonight we roam

Books world:
Ok this one could go on forever but I won't let it. This is a list:
-The Percy Jackson series( heroes of olympus and so on )
- the kane chronicles
- hunger games series
- the fault in our stars
- paper towns
- looking for alaska
- to kill a mockingbird
-the outsiders
- harry potter series
- Lord of the rings and hobbit series
- the selection series
- bridge to terebithia
- the notebook
- goddess girls series
- the boy in the striped pajamas
- animal farm
- the house of scorpions
- divergent series
- the invention of hugo cabaret
- loser
- rules
-the revealers
- pygmalion
- great expectations
- maze runner series
- magnus chase
- trials of apollo
- dork diaries
- big nate
- wayside school
- Number the stars
- the giver
- Maus 1 and 2
- island of the blue dolphins
- Holes
- revolution is not a dinner party
- farenheit 451
- fever 1793
- Malala
- Calvin and Hobbes
- me before you
. If I stay
( I have so many more ;) )

and if they listen really close
they can hear us sing our song
and I cant give you back the things you had

Song and movie world:
Oh my gosh this is gonna be just like the books. Songs movies are just something that speak to my heart and I love them. Here's the list of movies:
. jurassic park
. jurassic world
. guardians of the galaxy
. the avengers
. the avengers - age of ultron
. captain america- winter soldier
. captain americs- civil war
. deadpool
. caddyshack
. thor and of them
. tangled
. inside out. finding nemo
. monsters inc
. monsters university
. mulan
. jungle book
. Parental Guidance
. percy jackson lightning thief
. Percy jackson sea of monsters
. harry potter all of them
. lord of the rings- all of them
. Hobbit- all of them
. Charlie and the chocolate factory
. Matilda
. star wars - all of them
. divergent
. hunger games- all of them
. Maze runner
. 12 zodiacs
. The watch
. Pacific rim
. The edge of tomorrow
. Matrix
. The princess Bride
. Stargate
. spirited away
. My neighbor totoro
. Kiki's delivery service
. Princess mononoke
. Howls moving castle
. Ponyo
. scepter
. raiders of the lost ark
. terminator- all
. Hugo
. Back to the future 1 and 2
. Bill and Ted's excellent adventure
. Bill and Ted's bogus journey
. Lion kind
. Aladdin
. Les Miserables
. Wall- E
. The mighty ducks- all of them
. to kill a mockingbird
. toy story - all of them
. fast and furious 7
. pacifier
. pitch perfect 1 and 2
. up
. how to train you dragon 1 and 2
. ZOOTOPIA
. Alice in wonderland 1 and 2
. If I stay
.hotel transylvannia 1 and 2
. the wizard of oz
. oz the great and powerful
. the wizard of oz
. Hercules

the list of songs:
. Never forget you- zara Larson
. Dont let me down- chainsmokers ( ft. Daya )
. 7 years - lukas graham
. I put a spell on you- Annie Lennox
. Crazy in love- Beyonce
. Haunted- Beyonce
. Lost boy- ruth b
. Love runs out- one republic
. Counting Stars- Once Republic
. Wake me up- Avicii
. Summertime Sadness- Lana Del ray
. Hide away- Daya
. Motion ( album) - Calving Harris
. Irresistible- Fall out boy
. Confident- demi lovato
. heavy dirty soul- 21 pilots
. ride- 21 pilots
. tear in my hearts-21 pilots
. stressed out- 21 pilots
. work from home- fifth harmony
. I took a pill in ibiza- mike posner
. dangerous woman- arianna grande
. any beatles song
. jump- Laura Shigihara
. everything alright- laura shigihara
. shialabeouf
. never gonna give you up- rick astley
. photograph- ed sheer an
. V ( album)- maroon 5
. overexposed ( album) - maroon 5
. girl on fire- alicia keys
. Gangnam style- PSY
. in the lonely hour (album)- Sam smith
. levels- Nick jonas
. New Americana- halsey
. This is what you came for- calvin harris and rihianna
. Just like fire- pink
. not about angels- BIRDY
. THE PUPPET SONG- by TryHardNinja ( on youtube. This song was written for the marionette in the game five nights at freddy's)

but you don’t have to do this on your own
even if your never coming home
you're not alone (3x)
Last edited by todoroki shouto on Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:18 am, edited 22 times in total.
todoroki shouto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby J-Hope » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:14 am

What is your username and why did you pick it? Does it mean anything to you?

This is really unoriginal & lame, but J-Hope is a member of my favorite kpop
band BTS, & in the past I have changed my username so many, many times, but
somehow my username managed to attract more BTS friends & they knew me by
this username, so it kinda stuck ; u ;

The marionette would be super pretty to dress up, & it was my first list
pet back in 2013 (? I think?) But sadly, I traded it away. I want to dress
the pretty bab up & keep it in my special group ; u ;

Yesyesyes, in my trade rules c:

I am a dank memer I am sorry
Last edited by J-Hope on Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J-Hope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:50 am

What is your username and why did you pick it? Does it mean anything to you? Not Pigeons
My username is a reference to an old Homestarrunner video, I picked it because Homestarrunner was a big part of my childhood. Whenever I watch Homestarrunner now it just makes me laugh and smile <3

I used to have a marionette, a while ago before my long hiatus. I must have traded it off some time, I don't remember when. I've miss having one, they're so lovely. The design is so simple and elegant and just reminds me of why I love CS. My end game on CS is a complete collection but I doubt that will ever happen. Although I've said that before and have been proven wrong. So I'm trying to get as many pets on my WL as I can in hopes of reaching a complete collection. I also love the marionette and haven't been able to trade for one since I've come back from hiatus ;-; </3

Yes, in my trade rules under the Giveaway Advertising section :3

I dunno, I haven't been keep up with memes and such for a few years x'3 How about this one
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agust » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:34 pm

Bump~
JST | INFP-T
Eng Czh Fre Jpn

Showcase Moonsquirrels

agust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agust » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:11 pm

EspyFirefly wrote:Bump~
JST | INFP-T
Eng Czh Fre Jpn

Showcase Moonsquirrels

agust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agust » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:54 pm

JST | INFP-T
Eng Czh Fre Jpn

Showcase Moonsquirrels

agust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agust » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:54 pm

JST | INFP-T
Eng Czh Fre Jpn

Showcase Moonsquirrels

agust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agust » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:51 am

JST | INFP-T
Eng Czh Fre Jpn

Showcase Moonsquirrels

agust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me