QUITTING GIVEAWAY ❊ Grey Malk Dragon

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

What will the next giveaway be? (Choose one Advent and one September)

Poll ended at Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:13 am

Angel Advent
11%
Floppy Eared Pink September
3%
Hollyfox Cat
14%
Patchwork Dog
10%
Red Cerberus
31%
Brown Sleipnir
2%
Red Malk Dragon
7%
Ghost Cat
4%
Purple Sleipnir
4%
Liontail Set
13%

Total votes : 137

Re: QUITTING GIVEAWAY ❊ Grey Malk Dragon

Postby Durnehviir » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:47 am

Res for possible entry

I won’t be able to enter the Grey Malk Dragon giveaway until a little later tonight! (Maybe around 10pm Eastern Time) if I miss the cut off then ignore this post!
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taing » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:50 am

Bump~
Image Image Image
◀【 Ƭ Λ I П G 】▶
- ƬΉΣY/ƬΉΣM - GΛY - GΣMIПI -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"No matter how far, dark, or deep it is. . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . i'll always dive in for you . ."

ImageImageImage
♡ My one and only♡
♡11/20/18♡
| Flight Rising | TH | Goatlings |
| Need help or have questions? |
| PM me |
----------------------------
Taing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yorkipoo Hudson » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:58 am

September List Giveaway: Grey Malk Dragon
Username: Sparky01234
About Me: I love animals. I have about 10 gerbils, 1 hamster, 2 cats and a dog. I also have high functioning autism
Why I want the pet: I would love the malk dragon because I have never owned any list pets before and would love this
What I will do with the pet: I will keep him with my other favourite pets and he will stay with me forever :D
Why should you choose me?: Because I have never owned a list pet before and would love this guy as he is really cute and pretty
Other: Thank you so much! It is so so kind of you to help other people out and I hope you consider me :D <3
Yorkipoo Hudson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crystal_Winterz » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:02 am

Username: Jacksfilms
About Me: I like to play with my two stupid dogs, and hang with my totally not kidnapped girlfriend Erin. I also am being sponsored by MVMT watches, I have to disclose that.
Why I want the pet: it looks cool, fam.
What I will do with the pet: Probably gove it to some poor kid or something idk.
Why should you choose me?: Big channel over million subs
Other: Dank memes
Crystal_Winterz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thunder1500 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:16 am

Username: Thunder1500
About Me: I just joined Chicken smoothie last year and im in love! I love to draw, I play the clarinet, I like photography, and I have a lovely cat named Jasper!
Why I want the pet: I certainly can say that I looove dragons. They're beautifuI, whimsical, and powerful creatures and I fell in love with the CS dragons a first sight. Also, I admire Malk's more realistic style and how he managed to portray the powerful look of the Malk dragons.
What I will do with the pet: I would probably protecc it forever and be pretty careful about trading it.
Why should you choose me?: It would just make me really really happy
Other: I really really appreciate that you're giving us this opportunity to win the malk dragon, Thank you, thank you so much! <3
✰ "listen to the rhythm of falling rain.." ✰

hello! welcome!! <3
✰ call me thunder or frog (either works!)
✰ she/her
✰ infp + aquarius
✰ reptiles and garfield have my heart
.•° ✿ °•.

Image Image Image Image
Thunder1500

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlightTabby » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:36 am

Username: MoonlightTabby
About Me: I'm just a random person on the internet who wants to be an artist tbh. I have 6 cats at the moment and spend most of my day on a laptop.
Why I want the pet: I just love the Malk Dragons and would love to have one!
What I will do with the pet: I will cherish them and love them forever.
Why should you choose me?: I mean, it'll make me really happy.
Other: You're really nice for doing this!
ImageImage
MoonlightTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:02 pm

Big Giveaway: Grey Malk Dragon

About Me: 'ello! My username used to be Azphen, but "sharpshooter" was surprisingly available and it reminds me of Voltron: Legendary Defender, a huge comfort to me. Compared to a lot of people on CS, I haven't been on here long. A common trait on this site, I absolutely LOVE collecting all kinds of pets! I've only recently become more invested in trading and getting things on my Wishlist because of a random surge of motivation soon after I returned (and I've already gotten through 6 pages! Woo-hoo!!). Despite my hiatus quite a while back, now it's like I almost always have a ChickenSmoothie tab open! :lol:
I've also been trying to get the hang of Oekaki, but my shaky hands make digital art a nightmare. Making good dressups is something else that is pretty difficult for me, but that's alright- I'll improve that with time and practice, trying to get colors right and everything. I also hope to become an official ChickenSmoothie moderator at some point, or maybe even a guest artist! I really want to contribute to this community, so until I quit and give all my stuff away like you're doing now, helping out in other ways like designing pets and guiding new players is definitely something that interests me. :D

Why do you want the pet? I noticed these dragons quite early after I joined CS, and while I thought they were really cool, I didn't understand where they came from or how to get one. They had always been one of my favorite designs, and I liked them, but because I didn't understand rarity and things like that back then, I never actually attempted to get one because, like I said, simply had no clue how. Even now, I've never been able to find a Malk Dragon for trade, and even if I did, I definitely couldn't afford one. After adding their actual rarity, their lack of availability, along with their high demand, these pets are difficult to obtain even for players with the most valuable pets.
Just like the White Malk Dragon, I really want this dragon because of a lot of different reasons. Besides for the white version of these beauties, my favorites are the red and grey dragons and it'd make me so unbelievably happy if I achieved one of those favorites. Also, I'm in love with the intricate design, not to mention the gorgeous mix of gray and pale yellow! Those colors are very difficult to successfully blend and/or put next to each other. This dragon, in my opinion, is unique because of the simple colors that would more likely than not look boring or ugly on any other pet.
This would be (from what I know of), one of the first, if not the first, list pet I would own! As I said, I've always taken a liking to Malk Dragons, and outside of CS I'm fascinated by the species as a whole, and always enjoy learning more about them!

What will you do with the pet? Like I'll do with every other pet I have, I'll love and treasure it until I eventually leave CS and give everything away. Until I quit, though, I noticed the unique way you dressed up Malk Dragons with armor when I first clicked on this topic, and I think it's so cool and out of the box that I'd enjoy doing it myself! If I don't do that, then I'd definitely put a simple background, maybe some snow, and acknowledge the fact that these malk beauties don't need accessories to look fantastic.

Why should I give you this pet? Everyone deserves an equal chance to win this giveaway, and I'm not any better than the other people entering this contest. Now that that's been clarified, I've been admiring Malk Dragons for a quite a while but I've never even attempted trying to trade for one because I simply can't afford them, especially with their high demand. I'm not so great at trading on any website, but I do my best to make sure it's fair for everyone. I'd just really appreciate being able to win this pet and it would give me even more motivation to accomplish personal goals on this site.

Other: Thank you so, so much for being so incredibly generous and giving everyone a chance to win pets! It means so much to players who are finding it really difficult to get things they've been working really hard to get. Even if I don't win, the opportunity is greatly appreciated. I'll gladly keep making banners for each giveaway you host, and I'm endlessly grateful for my amazing luck in the Elemental Cats giveaway! <3

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boodles » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:17 am

Ah. Bump. Can’t enter this one. :3 good luck everyone.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Currently obsessed with FR and making trades between here and there.
https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/599233

Canadian || She/Her || Adult || University || Vet School
♡ Animals || ♡ Music || ♡ Crime Dramas || ♡ Photography

Dream Pet: UR Tiger Dog
CS Goal: One of Every Pet (Only 40 left!)
Currently Hunting For: Missing Warrior Cats & 2012 UR Cookie

<< P.S. Those are my puppers!
boodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kristenn11 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:54 pm

The winner has been sent the Grey Malk Dragon! Congrats!

So I’m taking a break for a little bit for two reasons: 1. no one is seeing this thread. It is in the wrong category and was moved here by staff. Despite my help request to get it moved (that I sent weeks ago), I have received no response. 4-7 entries for pets this popular is just unfair to all the players who want this pet and have no idea about the giveaway. When the time comes to give away my UR Tiger Dog, I want everyone to have a chance, not just the few people who happened to find the thread while looking for something else. I’m not continuing until staff will either move my thread back or I am forced to make a new one. 2. I am super overwhelmed and my anxiety levels higher than they’ve ever been. This is because of school and the pressure to get scholarships, NOT because of this thread!! I just need to calm myself down before I can try to juggle another thing.

I’ll let you all know when I’ve figured everything out. This will NOT be a long break. I’m taking a week or two. No longer than that. Thank you!!
kristenn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me