QUITTING GIVEAWAY ❊ Grey Malk Dragon

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

What will the next giveaway be? (Choose one Advent and one September)

Poll ended at Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:13 am

Angel Advent
11%
Floppy Eared Pink September
3%
Hollyfox Cat
14%
Patchwork Dog
10%
Red Cerberus
31%
Brown Sleipnir
2%
Red Malk Dragon
7%
Ghost Cat
4%
Purple Sleipnir
4%
Liontail Set
13%

Total votes : 137

Re: QUITTING GIVEAWAY ❊ WINNERS CHOSEN ❊ BMD

Postby .soundwaves. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:34 am

number 25 please!
-----------------------------------------
September List Giveaway: BMD
Username: .soundwave,
About Me: Uh.. hi! Im Rose. I am an artist who loves all animals and had 2 dogs, a hampster, and a goat. Don't ask about that last part hahaha. I am super close with all my friends and I love coffee. I love to hang out with my 2 sibling, I am the middle child lol. Shiba-inu lover, guitarist, PATD, Rap, and Blackbear fan. I skateboard on my free time, and I Rollerblade. I'm fueled by rootbeer, hip-hop and tortilla chips. I collect rocks and dream catchers. I love silly little gifs of anything aesthetically pleasing. I prefer to redecorate my room every week than keep it the same. I love to climb trees and am obsessed with nature. I love to write and enjoy to work on fantasy or sci-fi novels. My time on CS has been great honestly! I have found a few online friends, and I have had a lovely collection of pets!
Why I want the pet: I want this pet because it means a lot to me. First of all, I love it because of its natural design and looking so much like the real thing. It also would mean a lot to me because I had a Bernese named lasciva, which is latin for playful, we always just called her civa though. She was always so full of energy and she would always cheer me up after a bad day. I miss her so much and this is an amazing opportunity to have a little reminder of her. Lasciva was always such an upbeat dog and it was a very hard time after she passed, so this would be a lovely chance to just dress her up to look like my little baby.

What I will do with the pet: I will dress her up to look like my baby and put her in my signature. She would be put away in a locked group and I would never ever ever trade her.

Why should you choose me?: As I always say, I don't deserve this anymore than anyone else that would enter this, it is simply just something that would mean a lot to me and put a smile to my face. I would never trade it and it would have an amazing home with me. I beleive that you will choose the best and most fit person to win this beauty and I will still be happy if it is or is not me.

Other: I would just like to thank you, yet again, for being such a generous soul and giving away the pets to a deserving home. Thank you very much.
Last edited by .soundwaves. on Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
.soundwaves.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pied_piper » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:41 am

Username: Pied_piper
About Me: I'm a junior in high school. I love kpop, especially BTS and KNK. I also like anime, Harry Potter, and the Mortal Instruments
Why I want the pet: I really like the design of this pet, especially the colors! The pale blue fur is super pretty and relaxing to look at. The designs of the snowflake is very beautiful as well and compliment the fur color. The eyes are a beautiful shade of blue that matches the fur as well.I also love the peppermint stick in his mouth, it just adds a lovely touch to the pet design.
What I will do with the pet: I will most likely keep it so I can dress it up
Why should you choose me?: I have a deep passion for CS pets and I often get attached to a lot of them. I have a lot of pets in locked groups since I either like the design or it's a dreamie. I will be sure to take very good care of this pet as well
Other: Thanks so much for the giveaway! It is very kind of you to give people an opportunity to gain these lovely pets!

xxImage
┏──────────────────────────┓
Hi there!I'm always very friendly
and I've never been rude so PM me!
I like Kpop,mostly KNK &Astro, journaling, and dramas
KPOP DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/NyJRGTu

┖──────────────────────────┚
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
ImagexxImagexxImage

xxxImage
═══════════════
xx
xxxxxImage

xImage
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
©~Sig song~Music~Fanfic~Wuji

xx Image
xxxImage
xxxxxxImagexxxxxxImagexxxxxxImagexxxxxxImage
xxxImage
Pied_piper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .holliday » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:51 pm

advent list giveaway

#19 :) Thanks!
.holliday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plisetsky » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:55 pm

#18 for advent list giveaway, please? <3

--

res for bmd

Username: plisetsky
      About Me:
      Why I want the pet:
      What I will do with the pet:
      Why should you choose me?:
      Other:

wip
currently watching:
barry
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬
th | ig | lttrbxd | free art !!
plisetsky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:56 pm

Username:Bleedingjay
About Me: I am just an average teenager who loves animals, coffee, and animation. I guess I never outgrew cartoons no matter how old I get haha! Some of my favorites are Disney and Pixar movies. I love to read books and learn new things. And of course, I love chickensmoothie and dressing up my pets! I love to express my emotions through them and I think I am getting better at it. It’s very therapeutic for me. (I am terrible of talking about myself sorry ahh)

Why I want the pet: Bernese mountain dogs are my favorite dogs! I hope to own one someday! I absolutely love huge dogs full of fluff and love! They are so very realible too! Being a hard working dog pulling wagons and such I just fell in love naturally with the chickensmoothie version!

What I will do with the pet: I will of course dress him up and he will do I’m my locked group of beautiful dreamies. I will never trade him because for one, well he is a dream pet. And two, I don’t believe in trading pets that were given to me. I love to cherish those pets and that user.

Why should you choose me?: Well I don’t think I am more deserving than anyone else. But I gifted all my list fodder so I can not afford to get the bmd on my own.

Other: thank you so much for another awesome opportunity!

Eevee / Formerly Bleedingjay
looking to complete
my item collection. Any wl
items are greatly appreciated.
currently looking for dreamies:
pps malk dragon, td coontail, ba and bmd
I hoard B&W border collies and Grey Border Collies.
Please trade me them!

Eevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jacob » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:58 pm

May I have 24 for the Advent Giveaway? Thanks! :D
🐍 CS' #1 Snake Lover! Hoard: 27176 [Goal: 30000] 🐍
Image Image Image
✨🎊✨ You have collected every pet ever released!! ✨🎉✨
🎊 You've collected at least 15000 different pets! 🎉
🎂 12-27-2023
Jacob

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dear.chaton » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:00 pm

May I have #13 for the advent giveaway?
Thank you for the chance^^
dear.chaton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oschlaud » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:06 pm

May I have number 33 please :D
Hi. My name is Olivia. I'm going to college to be an OTA. I also plan on training a dog to become a therapy dog! I will use the dog to help my patients reach their goals faster!! I am a christian. Feel free to message me, Im willing to talk about whatever! (:
oschlaud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:07 pm

May I have number 30 please? Thanks!
Stars Bagel TH hi