CLOSED (WINNERS ANNOUNCED): UR HOLLY DOG GIVEAWAY!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: UR HOLLY DOG GIVEAWAY! SIMPLE WRITING CONTEST

Postby firestar123456789 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:29 pm

"their was once a little white pup that lived in the forest but not completely alone he had a friend, a young bird called wren, wren was a robin she could fly everywhere even helped her friend find places to hide and sleep. but one day the pair decided to go exploring outside of there "home" they walked for quite some time until they saw the most beautiful thing! a shooting star, the bird watched it go by and the pup told her "make a wish wren!". "ok" she replied and she wished for her friend could fly with her. awhile later the tired pair went back home and drifted off to sleep. that morning when they awoken wren saw that her wish came true! her friend had wings made of holly, "look wren!" she said "i can fly with you now!" that you can can. wren said, well? what are we waiting for, lets go!"
Image Image
firestar123456789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴ ♥ » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:31 pm

What's going on? Where am I? Why does it hurt so much?

Cold.

You jolt awake, confused and hazy from your recurring dream.Sometimes it doesn't feel like a dream anymore.
You've been stuck in a sad excuse of a home.Your "home" is really just a cave that splits into many tunnels, all
of them too long to explore. All you've ever wanted to be is free. First a puppy mill, then a loud moving death
trap that howls in the midst of night, and now to your most likely resting place.
You'll be forgotten. You are forgotten.
Something catches your eye, a small glimmer of possible hope. You trudge over to it, intrigued.
It looks like food, a berry of some sort. Is it safe? You stare down at your almost entire rib cage showing.
You need food. You wolf the almost to nothing of a snack down, wheezing after.
Suddenly, you collapse. Shrieking in pain, you try to stand. You feel too lethargic to even breathe.
Immediately you feel like your spine is being ripped out. You shriek as you feel your flesh part for something
pointy. It feels like cacti drilling into your back. You claw the cold stone ground and you pray for it to end.
Suddenly, it all stops. You gain the small amount of energy you had left. You turn your head around, curious.
Wings? I grew wings?
As soon as you thought that, a large rock falls from the "ceiling". Light shines down from it, you can see!
You arch your back, and you lift off of the ground. Ah, your cracked, bloodied paw pads feel oh so much better.
You flutter out of the cave, and find your way to peace and serenity.
You are free.

----

Hope this works! I've always wrote more violent-ish things oof
Happy hoLIDayS
Last edited by ♥ ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴ ♥ on Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hello !!
dan - he/him - mlm
digital artist & equestrian
♥♥♥

▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊

♥♥♥

friends <3
|irl johnny|
|bff-ily2!|

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx``𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦 !!``
▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊
▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊
♥ ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴ ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enra » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:32 pm

What if sombody cant wirte becouse her first langue isnt english???
Tokens sold, thank you.

SELL: 9000+ pets in THIS group

My English Language Lv. is OMG-So-Low
Enra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:44 pm

Marking.
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gomidove » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:53 pm

Wings
I would name her Twinkle
Twinkle sighed as she dragged her tail through the dark night. Clouds loomed over the trees, and Twinkle's stomach growled in hunger. All day, she had eaten nothing. She curled up in a tight corner, biting her lip as her hunger crawled higher. She shuddered, slowly falling into sleep.
The next morning, Twinkle woke up to a cold nose. She leapt up, and saw millions of snowflakes swirling around her, engulfing her in white. She smiled in thought, wagging her tail a little. Then, Twinkle started walking away, leaving the flakes falling gently down on the road. She went into the streets, and people bustled around her. She saw a little girl, holding onto her mother's sleeve, pointing enthusiastically at a small white bunny. Twinkle stared silently as the mother shook her head, pulling the girl away. Why had she done that? Twinkle looked up at the bunny. It was snow white, and its eyes were twinkling in merriness. But then a black man blocked Twinkle's view. She growled in frustration and slunk away, muttering to herself. "HELP!!" Twinkle jerked around to see the same girl she had seen before getting dragged by the black man. Twinkle rushed, trying to catch up with the girl but they were too fast. Suddenly, The black man halted. He looked around, then took the girl's wrist, going towards the river. Twinkle took this as her chance. She raced to the girl and tugged at the hem of her dress. The girl looked back, and when she saw Twinkle, she started to struggle once more. This time the girl managed to pull her hand out and grab Twinkle's tail. Twinkle winced, but got a firm grip on the girl and pulled her backwards. But now the black man had found out. He jerked forward, letting go of the girls hand. Together Twinkle and the girl were flung into the ice cold river. twinkle flailed around, trying to grasp something but the current was just too strong. Twinkle stopped. Stopped moving, stopped everything. The girl was tirelessly splashing around, but she was failing to get up. Twinkle made up her mind. She gasped tightly onto the girls arm and pulled her to the nearby land. The girl seemed surprised, but gratefully allowed herself to be pulled. Twinkle thrust the girl in front of her, but tiredness swept over like the water. But she had to save the girl. The bank was not far. She could throw the girl to it. Or at least, give her a push. Saving the girl was all that came to mind for Twinkle, so she threw her, and saw the girl spluttering about, then swimming to the bank. Suddenly, Twinkle felt herself being pulled down, and she looked at the bank one last time before all faded to black.
Twinkle woke up in a light she never could have imagined before. Soft pink ground was fluffy, and everywhere seemed sweet. "Hello, Twinkle." A smooth voice said gently, and Twinkle turned in awe to see a beautiful lady with, Wings!! As she gaped, the lady laughed at her. "That was a very amazing thing for you to do, Twinkle. I am grateful. Saving her before you. As a gift of christmas, I present you a pair of holly wings, for the truly amazing andkind things you have done. Twinkle felt herself being lifted, and wings bursted from her back. Twinkle gasped in amazement. "Who, who are you?" she asked in wonder, and the lady chuckled merrily. I am the Sugar Plum Fairy of Christmas. For your kindness, You may live here forever." Then, Twinkle smiled genuinely. She had actually saved the girl, and was being rewarded. "I kindly accept your invitation. Thank you, but All i wanted was to save the girl." "You really are a christmas spirit!" The lady smiled, then they both lifted into the stars, Twinkle with her holly wings.
The End. I just love thins story myself and thank you for the opportunity!!
ImageImage Click here to visit the wonderful world of MagiStream!
GomiDove 🐕🕊Dreams Matter.

Thank you so much
to those who make my dreamies
come true!!

1. UR Tiger Dog
2. Malk dog golden collarThank you so much Djw0lf2014hereAJ!
3. UR Peach
4. PPS Dragon Cat
5. ALL THE WARRIOR CATS
6. UR BEE is 2nd
Gomidove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mooma » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:03 pm

What a great idea, writing a story based on a pet.

Bell of The Holly Trees
By Mooma

For my daughter Grimmy
Merry Christmas, love!

Bell lived in a forest, that surrounded a beautiful meadow. She had many friends there, that were all very dear to Bell, her extended family. When Bell was born, the animals all gathered and brought food to Bell's mother, Flora, so she could stay with her newborn. Flora in turn, brought food to any animal that had just given birth. Little bell loved helping gather the food, and seeing the new babies.
As Bell grew into a young teen, she saw that some of her family of friends needed help at other times. Sometimes someone was too sick to forage. Or another's home was destroyed by a storm. These were her family, she knew she had to help them all, in any way that she could.
But there were so many different animals living in the forest and meadow. With so many different types of foods to gather, Bell was too exhausted to play with the babies. And with so many types of shelters that the animals lived in, Bell was running everywhere to get materials to help her friends rebuild.
"Surely, there must be an easier way," Bell asked her mother. "I will see if I can find a food that all of our different friends eat. Perhaps I can also find a way to provide everyone with something for shelter, without it being so difficult."
Flora packed some water and food for Bell, and suggested she look in the forest.
"Yes, mother! A tree that has something for everyone! That is that I need to find."
Young Bell set out immediately on her search. It didn't take Bell long, until she came upon the holly tree. "I love holly berries! They are good for energy." Sitting under the shade of the branches, enjoying her feast of berries and Flora's lunch, Bell watched the animals coming to the holly tree to eat. There were birds of all kinds, from the cardinal to the turkey, eating berries. Sparrows, flickers and towhees where making their nests in the branches, to be clise to the berries, and gir the protection the pointed leaves gave.
Box turtles were eating from the lower branches. Squirrels chased each other up and down branches, stopping occasionally to nibble. A deer and her young twins stopped to lunch on the tender leaves. A red fox curled up under the low branches, for a nap, after having a light snack from the holly tree. Mourning doves called out from the higher branches.
Amazed, Bell watched to see who else of her forest family would come to the holly tree. Cottontails, grouse, chipmunks and voles. Bobwhites, mockingbirds, raccoons and mice. More birds came, singing, and calling hello to one another, picking berries to take to their young.
"This is the tree! This is the tree that can provide shelter and food for so many!" But looking around, there were not many holly trees. "It does grow big enough that many of my friends could live in it, or shelter beneath it's branches, but the berries would soon run out. I can't bring all of those in need to these few trees."
Bell finished the lunch her mother packed for her, then chewed a small hole in the bottom of her rucksack. After filling it with berries, Bell walked throughout the forest, scratch holes, dropping holly berries in, then watered them as she covered the holes.
The forest had more than animals living in it. There where also fairies that called this wonderful place home. When the fairies saw that Bell was planting holly berries, they went to their queen. Queen Cae'Iree was very fond of all the animals on the forest and meadow. The fairies helped to make sure they all had enough fruit, berries and nuts to eat, by tending to the forest. Cae'Iree was pleased with Bell, and wanted to thank her for her hard work.
That evening, while Bell slept, Cae'Iree called upon Flora. "Your daughter is a true child of the meadow and forest. She clearly cares for her neighbors very much. You have raised your child well, my dear Flora." The queen softly touched Bell's back, so as not to wake her. A pair of holly wings sprouted beneath her hand. "Now she shall be able the spread the holly berries wherever she travels."
"I am deeply honored, your majesty, that would gift Bell for her love of her family and friends! I know she will continue to make you proud."
As the morning sun rose, shining down through the trees of the forest, the animals gathered to see Bell's new gift. Puzzled to see them all as she opened her eyes, Bell looked to her mother for an explanation.
"Queen Cae'Iree was very pleased with the kindness in your heart, child. She wants to help make the planting of the holly trees easier for you. Look here, Bell"
Flora touched her paw to Bell's shoulder. "Your work planting the holly berries will be much easier now, child. Come! Let us show your family!"
Bell stepped out amongst her forest neighbors, her family, her dearest companions. As she walked, a berry dropped from her wing. Without having to scratch a hole for it to be planted in, the berry sprouted. Three leaves onfolded, shining in the morning sun. The sprout grew to be four feet tall instantly, berries popping out all over the branches. The tree continued to grow. The animals all cheered, congratulating Bell on her gift from the fairy queen.
A song of thanks rang through the forest, and across the meadow. As Bell walked the paths amongst the clearings, her berries dropped and sprouted, creating new homes, new places to forage and sit to rest, new places to gather with friends. Queen Cae'Iree knew her forest would always be safe and strong. No one would be without shelter. None would go hungry. And all would be home, together always.
"Our home has a new guardian fairy."

The End

December 23, 2017
Last edited by Mooma on Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
Mooma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlightTabby » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:05 pm

There was once a dog, the dog was just white, nothing more
They never considered themselves anything special, nor did anyone else for that matter, the dog would often hide to avoid being made fun of
One day, the dog was walking around, trying to blend in as much as possible, they didn't want anyone to see them
They looked around, something stood out, a red berry, with leaves
The dog looked at it once, and immediately went up to it, it was eye catching, it was what they wanted to look like
The dog took the thing and tried to collect as much of it as possible, they decorated their laughable home with it, but one was still left
The last one they put on their back before going to sleep that night
The next morning the dog noticed the thing was gone, they searched everywhere for it, but couldn't find it
As the dog passed a lake with a small place where water still was, when they looked at their reflection, they noticed something.. Odd
Two beautiful wings on their back
The dog was ecstatic, they didn't have to worry about being bullied anymore
The wings made the dog look unique, after all this time, they finally got their wish
ImageImage
MoonlightTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crystal_Winterz » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:06 pm

Holly was just a poor orphan pup with her bar set low on life, she saw all the other kids get big bunches of gifts, and all she got was socks. Every Christmas, she would look out the window of the pound, and dream of one day getting all of that special treatment like the other pups. She would always get screamed at because the pound mistress HATED that she was hopeful, every ounce of joy that Holly produced, she wanted to squeeze it out of her and throw it in a trash bin. But still, Holly looked out the window, hoping for that one special, and momentous day, where she could get something for Christmas. On a fateful Christmas Eve in 2013 Holly snuck out of her cage and ran to the window, this was the first time she had seen the block in the dark, and boy, was it magical. All the lights of the buildings shimmered in the frosty air, everything was so joyous and bright, that holly forgot that she was inside the pound. Suddenly, she saw a small glimmer out of her eye, she saw a tiny red dot that seemed to become more and more visible, soon, she could make out the shape of Santa Paws, and his 9 tiny rat-deer. Her eyes lit up like they had never done before, her tiredness seemed to wash away from the scenery of Santa Paws coming her way! The lights of the sleigh lit up the room with bright, golden lights that made every surface in the dreary pound light up and sparkle. A tall, Bluish-grey figure draped in red and white, stepped out of the sleigh and opened the door like it wasn't locked
"Huh?" Santa paws said, "That's never happened before, I usually have to find an obscure way of getting in, but wow, I guess the person that lives here left the door unlocked."
"Ar-are you S-santa P-awss?" Holly asked, her words coming out in a shaking manner.
"Santa Paws," Santa said, "Never heard that one before, anywho, are you 25 and 8th?"
Surprised, Holly said "No, I live at this pound on 25th and 7th... But wait, isn't Santa Paws supposed to know where everyone lives?"
Santa laughed "I guess the jig is up!" Santa pulled down the beard, and to Holly's surprise, it was actually Avian, and Totoro was guiding the sleigh. "Just don't tell anybody, K?
"Oh, ok." Holly said sadly, her ears drooped as she walked slowly to go back to her cage.
Avian, looking quite embarrassed, ran over to Holly, "Um wait, kid." Avian ran over to the sleigh and pulled out some big holly wings, and a fake fairy wand, and ran back inside. "Here kid," Avian said with a smile on their face. They waved the wand over Holly as they put the big, wooden holly leave wings on Holly. "And now I pronounce you," Avian said with a smile on their face, "Queen of Christmas!"
"Wow! Thank's Avian!" Holly quietly cheered, "I feel like an Ultra Rare!"
"That's because you are, kid." Avian said as they booped Holly on the nose with the wand. Suddenly, a light that was not coming from the sleigh surrounded Holly, making the wings real, and binding them to her, her fur became as white as snow, and her eyes became as red as the berries on her back. Avian stepped away, shocked about what she had done, " I didn't know I could do that! Man, I need to be Santa Paws more! But look, kid, I have to run, I hope you can bless your little pound friends with the magic I gifted to you."
Avian rubbed their paw on Holly's head and waved goodbye. Holly couldn't say a word, but she knew that she had to brighten up the skies with her newfound power. Her eye's blank with surprise, she waved goodbye to Avian as they headed off into the night.
Crystal_Winterz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crystal_Winterz » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:06 pm

oh, and mark
Crystal_Winterz