Make me an OC, WIN DOGTAG, C$, AND MORE *ENDED*

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Make me an OC, WIN DOGTAG, C$, AND MORE

Postby Musicality » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:13 am

The Succulent Queen wrote:
Savanah

(I am sorry- I can't draw)

(I'm going to be adding more to this when I have more motivation. Like a story and such so huge WIP)

Alrighty so here's the other things I promised:

Species: Several

Size: Small for her species at only 15 pounds (normal is 20-25)

Physical appearance: Mainly a short light brown pelt with a few darker patches. Black spotting and a single white paw. She is small and lanky. (Long legs and tail. Big ears)

Sex: Female

Habbits and mannerisms: She tends to curl her tail around her back leg when she becomes nervous. She get's overly excited about little things (including jumping around like a crazy lady)

Power: can make people do anything on command. (She's very weak at it right now as she can't openly practice it and such but with time she could learn to control it better. It is also possible for those with enough willpower to resist it)

Personality: Savannah is generous and helpful to the point where it can become dangerous (with her friends). She's always putting others before herself. Despite this she lives to play a good joke or two on those close to her. She can be manipulative and relatively sneaky. She's anything but innocent and will joke about whatever and whenever the situation arises and she feels she can make someone laugh, there's no filter. She's very open to people and loves to meet new friends. She often dreams of finding someone to love and call her own, but shoo's them off. Calling them childish and far-off.

Backstory: Savannah grew up with some old family friends (they were bobcats). Her mom and dad had abandoned her when she was young since she "had no promise". She knows of her one brother from the same litter as her. He had been killed by a wolf while they were both out chasing mice. (She blames herself and that's part of where her helpfulness stems from)

Demenor: She tends to look down when she walks a lot and doesn't think the highest of herself.
❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊
I adore cats, musicals (esp. If/Then),
singing, and chatting it up with new people!

Hey everyone! I'm Musicality!
I used to be "The Succulent Queen". <3

❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊
Musicality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ambivalent » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:55 pm

Savanah

(I am sorry- I can't draw)

(I'm going to be adding more to this when I have more motivation. Like a story and such so huge WIP)

Alrighty so here's the other things I promised:

Species: Several

Size: Small for her species at only 15 pounds (normal is 20-25)

Physical appearance: Mainly a short light brown pelt with a few darker patches. Black spotting and a single white paw. She is small and lanky. (Long legs and tail. Big ears)

Sex: Female

Habbits and mannerisms: She tends to curl her tail around her back leg when she becomes nervous. She get's overly excited about little things (including jumping around like a crazy lady)

Power: can make people do anything on command. (She's very weak at it right now as she can't openly practice it and such but with time she could learn to control it better. It is also possible for those with enough willpower to resist it)

Personality: Savannah is generous and helpful to the point where it can become dangerous (with her friends). She's always putting others before herself. Despite this she lives to play a good joke or two on those close to her. She can be manipulative and relatively sneaky. She's anything but innocent and will joke about whatever and whenever the situation arises and she feels she can make someone laugh, there's no filter. She's very open to people and loves to meet new friends. She often dreams of finding someone to love and call her own, but shoo's them off. Calling them childish and far-off.

Backstory: Savannah grew up with some old family friends (they were bobcats). Her mom and dad had abandoned her when she was young since she "had no promise". She knows of her one brother from the same litter as her. He had been killed by a wolf while they were both out chasing mice. (She blames herself and that's part of where her helpfulness stems from)

Demenor: She tends to look down when she walks a lot and doesn't think the highest of herself.

thank u! updated < 3
ImageImageImage
ambivalent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:59 pm

ahh, marking. My cast will be off ebfore this ends, so I might have enough time to enter after that <3 Is there anywhere I could read a little more about the world? I'm not sure how much you have developed but it would make it easier to design a solid character vuv
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ambivalent » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:12 pm

G1 Sunstreaker wrote:ahh, marking. My cast will be off ebfore this ends, so I might have enough time to enter after that <3 Is there anywhere I could read a little more about the world? I'm not sure how much you have developed but it would make it easier to design a solid character vuv

send me a PM ^^
ImageImageImage
ambivalent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:51 pm