| β™₯𝕍ℝ π”»β„π”Έπ”Ύπ•†β„•π•Š WINNERS ANNOUNCEDβ™₯ |

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: | β™₯𝕍ℝ π”»β„π”Έπ”Ύπ•†β„•π•Š α΄‘Κ€Ιͺα΄›ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜α΄‡α΄›Ιͺα΄›Ιͺᴏɴβ™₯ |

Postby jasp » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:55 am

Username; Meeseeks
Prompt; 3
Word count; 535 words - ew very short

I brushed my hand against one of the over glamorized feathers from my mask. Slowly, I moved my hand to remove the masquerade mask that concealed my identity. Something whispered to me "Don't take off your mask. Unless... You dare to be an individual?" I didn't understand. I was in my house, alone. The rasp in their voice sounded familiar. I turned my head to look to see who- or what it was. Although, nothing was there.

The only reason we wore our masks was beacuse we had to hide, from them... We were seen as the bad guys, but I don't want to be the bad guy anymore. I was sick of hiding, I wanted to stand out. I needed to find out if anyone had removed their mask before. It was 2 in the afternoon, I knew what that ment. Peak hour in the market place. The scammers and counterfeit sellers will try to get every last cent out of you just for some crappy fraudlent merch. I tipped my head down, holding my mask on my face. Running away from the blured sounds of the merchants. The library was at the very end of the town. I didn't stop running until I got there. The feathers and sequins falling off and landing in the dusty trail. Finally, I made it to the end.

The library was right there. Once I had walked in everything was deadly silent. The only other person there was a very young boy, who seemed to be very interested in his book. I walked over to the history section, my eyes scanning the shelves. Something caught my eye, 'Behind The Mask - Demasking Our History' It had to have something to do with anyone taking off their mask. I looked at the author; 'Lacy Saam' That's odd, my last name is Saam. I thought nothing over it though, it's quite common to have the same last name as someone. The book was covered in dust, I covered my hand with the sleeve from my shirt and wiped the cover over. It seemed very old, the vintage colours gave me a very unsetteling feeling. Something about the book didn't seem right, I ingored myself though. I took the book to the issuing desk and got it out under my name.

Once I got home, I slammed to book down on my countertop and opened the first page. Nothing interesting on there, I read every page in the book, no information whatsoever. I was sick of it. I placed my hand on the edge of my mask, ignoring all the voices in my head. I pulled it off my face, I was in excruciating pain but I ingored it, I didn't care anymore. I looked, at my hand, there was a mask just sitting there, then from fear I instantly collapsing into unconsciousness. I woke up on the floor, in a pool of blood. My head burned, I wiped my hand over my head. There was blood all over my hand. The mask was a part of me. 'Idiot, idiot.' Was the last thing I remeber before closing my eyes for the last time...

Oh my god this story is crap, I wanted it to come out way better x3. Good luck to everyone! All your stories are amazing :3.
Last edited by jasp on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:16 am, edited 7 times in total.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
hey im jasp and im a chaotic neutral LMAO
i like a bunch of things such as video games
like loz, danganronpa, ff7 and persona 5
music is cool as well, i play bass sometimes
you should check out my friends profiles too
tallest red, tallest purple, bucky, corgi, demi

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
jasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | β™₯𝕍ℝ π”»β„π”Έπ”Ύπ•†β„•π•Š α΄‘Κ€Ιͺα΄›ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜α΄‡α΄›Ιͺα΄›Ιͺᴏɴβ™₯ |

Postby harmonizing » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:08 am

"I don't want to be the bad guy anymore..." - #2
Words: 427 - ew short
Username: // Shinymoo \\

"I don't want to be the bad guy anymore..."
His eyes interlocked with hers, taking in every breath that she decided to withdraw. She noticed his knees shaking in the metal braces that held him captive. Red ropes that tied down his joints and a metal helmet with multiple wires streaming up and down, connecting to a large electric machine.
"Criminal," she hissed at him. "You robbed so many banks, and you killed three men for their money. You're sick. You're evil." She back away from him, as if he was going to break out of his bonding like an enslaved werewolf-watching the full moon creep up the smokey night sky.
He breathed out through the tight clasps around his neck, "I did it to save my family."
"You did it to hurt our economy!" The fair-skinned girl screamed, nails scratching against her redwood desk. She cried out, "I refuse to be your lawyer in this case! You are a criminal!"
Tears dampened her face and she turned away, reaching for the doorknob. She turned back to the encased man, eyes puffy and red. "I trusted you--I gave you my full respect and dedication. I wanted to believe that you didn't do these crimes."
Her bottom lip wobbled beneath up upper lip, and her nose stuffed up and bloated.
The man clutched his hands together, unable to move his neck any longer from the tight grasp it held on him. He closed his eyes silently and spoke quietly, "Jasmine--I'm sorry. All I wanted was to get out of my debt and feed my family. I just need to tell you something," he opened his eyes but Jasmine was gone.
I don't want to do this anymore. Prison, Escape, Crime, Prison, Escape, Crime. When does it end? When my blood boils or when they execute me? It doesn't look like I'll be getting out of this one. Not that I want to, either.
The door slightly cracked open and let in a flood of light. He was ready to share his monologue and heart-felt confession to Jasmine and tell her how grateful he was for her being his lawyer and getting him through so much tough crap. He got ready to confess that the reason he had debt was because he took out a loan to buy her a pretty ring to propose to her, since she loved his kids so much. He was ready to kneel the best he could in his arm braces and ask her to marry him. Ask her to love this run-down, mangy criminal. The man was prepared to beg and cry the best he could and tell her how much he had spent and why he had been doing crimes just so they could get married. His smile turned to a devastated frown when a bulky, tall man entered. Rubber gloves slipped up his vulgar hands and stretched up to his elbows.
The two men exchanged glances.
"Who are you?" The criminal asked, eyes gleaming. Just let me see Jasmine. I don't care if I'm locked up forever. I need to tell her how I feel.
"Your executor."
ImageImageImage
.hi, im harmonizing,
.but i go by shiny! ✩
things i enjoy [in no
..particular order]:
..binging tv shows
strawberry lemonade
writing & vis. design
.human psychology
.......sleeping in
discord;
shiny#3376
tfm/a801;
shinymoo#0000

harmonizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greenleaf » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:41 am

Ooh, this looks like fun! I may end up joining :D

┏-------'-'------β”“
Chinese ● queer
bi ace ● musician

β”—------------''--β”›
┏--------------------β”“
#BlackLivesMatter
click here.

β”—--------------------β”›
┏-----'--'-------β”“
Li η«‹ ● she/ze ●
student ● writer

β”—-------'----'---β”›
Greenleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™₯β„π•Œπ”Ύπ”Ό β„™β„π•€β„€π”Όπ•Š~! |α΄‘Κ€Ιͺα΄›ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜α΄‡α΄›Ιͺα΄›Ιͺᴏɴ|β™₯

Postby pillowa » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:18 am

Κ™α΄œα΄α΄˜!
"Ιͺꜰ α΄€ κœ±α΄›α΄Κ€Κ Ιͺꜱ ΙͺΙ΄ ʏᴏᴜ, Ιͺα΄› Κœα΄€κœ± ɒᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ α΄α΄œα΄›."
-α΄‘ΙͺʟʟΙͺᴀᴍ κœ°α΄€α΄œΚŸα΄‹Ι΄α΄‡Κ€
pillowa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoella❀ » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:26 am

"Dare to be different" - #3
Words: 453 super short sorry
Username: Fluffi.

I started at the floor for a while, Deciding what I should do. Finally, I looked up, and studied my mask. I wonder what my face looks like. I haven't seen it in a while. I reached up to rip off my mask, but a blacked out hand reached out and slapped mine away. " Who are you?" I asked. Suddenly, my shadow moved out from under me and took a form into a dark lady, with a crown and red eyes." Don't take off your mask, child." She whispered. " Do you dare to be different?" I couldn't tell if she was hoping for me not to, her mask covered all emotion. " I want to see who I am." I whispered back. The lady shook her head in disagreement." Take that mask off, and your never going to be one of us again. You'll never be normal." I rubbed my eyes through the mask, and turned out from the bathroom. I ran out and went to go search some of the town elders.

After I reached the oldest lady in the town, I knocked on her door. A yellowish greenish mask popped out of the doorway, and ushered me in. " Dear child, what do I deserve the honor of you today?" She asked, in a sweet voice. " I want to know if anyone has ever taken their mask off." The elder titled her head. " Why wonder such things?" She asked. But i didn't respond. The old woman grabbed some photos, and handed them too me." Only one. She was a beautiful person. She became such a beauty without her mask, she inspired lots others to take theirs off. The dark queen was horribley mad at what the girl did, destroying her kingdom, she killed all who took of her mask." I nodded, and suddenly reach up and ripped my mask off. The elder gasped, and cowered back into the corner of the room. I ran to the bathroom to see myself once and for all.

I saw my beauty was amazing, I loved myself. Suddenly a black shadow loomed over me. " You took off your mask, child. " She said. Suddenly i knew who it was." Your my shadow." I said. " Yes, I am also the dark queen. You dis-obeyed. You will now have to pay." Suddenly, the black queen grabbed my hair and ripped me behind her into a portal. Next thing I know, im stuck tied up to a blacked out chair." Your going to be sorry." I smiled back at her." I love myself. I will never regret my choice." The black queen tilted her head, then pulled a lever. Last thing I ever saw was a giant axe coming my way.

I MADE THIS LIKE IN 5 MINUTES

IM PROUD

ALSO YEAH THE GIRL DIED IF YALL DIDNT KNOW WHOOPDIE DOO
xImage
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
You are...
beautiful
amazing
perfect
just.be.you!
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

Hi guys! I'm Zoella!
I would love to dance with you, Dustin <3
Mileven is real
Love ya, Gaten. Your amazing.
I have met Gaten IRL, and he is amazing.
COME TALK TO ME! I am open to anything!
If you have feelings problems,
just come find me.
Ill help you <3
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

xImage
Zoella❀

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™₯win β„π•Œπ”Ύπ”Ό β„™β„π•€β„€π”Όπ•Š~! |α΄‘Κ€Ιͺα΄›ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜α΄‡α΄›Ιͺα΄›Ιͺᴏɴ|β™₯

Postby pillowa » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:03 am

Κ™α΄œα΄α΄˜!
"κœ±α΄α΄α΄‡α΄›Ιͺα΄α΄‡κœ±, ᴏɴʟʏ α΄˜α΄€α΄˜α΄‡Κ€ α΄‘Ιͺʟʟ ʟΙͺκœ±α΄›α΄‡Ι΄ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ."
- α΄€Ι΄α΄Ι΄Κα΄α΄α΄œκœ±
pillowa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoella❀ » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:04 am

CAN I DO A QUOTE?

A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron
xImage
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
You are...
beautiful
amazing
perfect
just.be.you!
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

Hi guys! I'm Zoella!
I would love to dance with you, Dustin <3
Mileven is real
Love ya, Gaten. Your amazing.
I have met Gaten IRL, and he is amazing.
COME TALK TO ME! I am open to anything!
If you have feelings problems,
just come find me.
Ill help you <3
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

xImage
Zoella❀

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pillowa » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:08 am

Fluffi. wrote:CAN I DO A QUOTE?

A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron

ᴏꜰ α΄„α΄α΄œΚ€κœ±α΄‡! Κœα΄€Κœα΄€
(っ◔◑◔)っ β™₯Β "ΚŸα΄α΄α΄‹ α΄€α΄› Κα΄α΄œΚ€ Κœα΄‡α΄€Κ€α΄›, α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄‘Κ€Ιͺᴛᴇ."β™₯
- α΄€Ι΄α΄Ι΄Κα΄α΄α΄œκœ±
pillowa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me