Contest Over - Winners Announced

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Draw my Pineapple, win 800 C$ - Ended

Postby Ike » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:41 pm

The contest is over! Thanks to everyone who submitted an entry! Here are the winners as chosen by me!

The first prize winner is Loviare, for their incredible paint-like style drawing. The atmosphere is captured perfectly in their depiction of Lakeside relaxing at the beach. Congrats on taking the top spot!

The second prize winner is shwinmbly, who didn’t draw a background but got Lakeside down to the last detail in their amazing tiny pixel art.

Last but not least, the third prize goes to KittyandCat, who did something no one else did and sent Lakeside on a boat trip. I wonder where they’re off to. For their creative efforts, they nab third place.

Everyone should receive their C$ via a one-way trade very, very soon. If you don’t get your C$ within one hour after this post, then please message me.

Thanks for the fun contest everyone. I might host another someday, but we’ll have to see.
Ike

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Contest Over - Winners Announced

Postby KittyandCat » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:51 am

aaaa thank you so much!! and congrats to the other winners <3

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Contest Over - Winners Announced

Postby Verdana » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:35 am

Congratulations everyone! I've never seen so many takes on a pineapple wearing a scarf!
Verdana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me