✿_Grand Art Contest_✿ - Over ♡

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Are you interested in a small art raffle? Only for participants of course.

Poll ended at Thu May 17, 2018 11:36 pm

yeah
100%
naaaaah
No votes

Total votes : 21

Re: ✿_Grand Art Contest_✿ - Comments are there!

Postby Kina202 » Sun May 13, 2018 10:09 am

Apfelmus, here is transparent Floris and 100x100 animation ^w^. And woah this had to take some time! I'm really happy you think the animation of Fox and Hotaru is "most awesomest drawing" in this contest, like I really wasn't expecting that. <33
:D
Kina202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Demonyxi~ » Sun May 13, 2018 10:24 am

Apfelmus

I love the well thought out comments ^^ put a smile to my face
~Demonyxi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✿_Grand Art Contest_✿ - Entrants and Comments

Postby Egg66E » Sun May 13, 2018 11:05 am

Foxface--x3 wrote:
    I don't know where to start. ;o; You art style seems to be very developed so I infer that you are used to drawing digital and that you're probably doing it for a long time? Can I ask since when you do drawing? :'D What I like about your art style the most is 1. that you draw things just like them are - every marking fits perfectly, every color is either well choosen or copied, I like that. Seems like your the type of artist who takes commissions? (I want one. o.o), 2. your lines are drawn clean but not too clean and they are colored - I love that and 3. anatomy and expression - they are not really properly but everything looks fine and seems masterfully (I don't know the word vor "gekonnt" omg xd), whelp hope you understand what I wanted to say. <3 About the pictures, I've choosen Ruri as my favourite but that's not quite right because I love the reference sheet even more; it's perfect, well drawn, has a nice structure and looks simply beautiful, thank you for that. The picture of Floris is extremely beautiful but I would've loved to have a fullbody of her in your art style - anatomy looks fine, the wings are well drawn (I like the glow-effect) and I love how you drew her heartstone and the flowers. Can't help, I simply love your art. About Ruri: everything fits. I love dynamic poses and her saucy expression, the shading is simple but nice and I would die to hug that fluffy tail man, I would. ;-; The only thing I can decry is that the background is very simple but I actually like it that way and the color. That's all, I am glad to have such a quality drawing of Ruri (since she has only a small amount of art) and such a nice reference sheet of Sundancer - I'm happy. ^-^

Thank you so much! It's rare I get art reviews like this one, and it's very pleasing to see what you enjoy and any areas you think I can develop. I wish more people would do things like this in their art contests!
    I've been actively drawing since I could hold a crayon as a child, and am self-taught with everything I know - it's always been a passion for me! I've turned it into a small income, and I actually do a lot of commissions on the side. You can find that information over at my Toyhou.se, DeviantART or Furaffinity.

I had a blast drawing everything, and was considering tossing in an icon at the end, but alas, I was too busy. The one you featured was personally the most fun to play with - it's rare I get to pose animals so dynamic and interestingly, even if it may be a little out of character.

And don't worry, I understand you perfectly well! uvu I'm dating someone in Germany and he roughly translated what you mean by gekonnt! Your entire comment is charming and I thank you for all the kind words and thoughts!

So many people drew so well in this contest and regardless of what I place I can't wait to see what everyone gets. Take your time getting all of this done, and best of luck to them all!
Egg66E

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlimPaw » Sun May 13, 2018 12:36 pm

@ FoxFace I use Medibang Paint Pro ;)
| She / They | Demisexual | Gemini | Artist | <3 |
SlimPaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyBandit » Sun May 13, 2018 4:47 pm

Thank you so much for your kind words!!! I had a blast drawing the two characters.
Last edited by SkyBandit on Mon May 14, 2018 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔═════════════════════════╗

Hiyah! A little about me is I love to
draw! I am a Physical therapy
college student. I am working to help
people. I also have an unhealthy
obsession with bees. I love Bee
Keeping and giving out my bee
facts. Feel free to message me
about bee facts. Bees Bees Bees

╚═════════════════════════╝

SkyBandit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loviare » Sun May 13, 2018 8:22 pm

Wow, ich muss ganz ehrlich sagen, ich bin beeindruckt. Noch nie habe ich gesehen, dass sich jemand so viel Mühe dabei gegeben hat, Kommentare für jeden einzelnen Teilnehmer zu verfassen. Meistens ist es so, dass nach Ende des Contests nur eine kurze Liste mit den Gewinnern kommt und eventuell ein/zwei Sätze zu den besten Bilder. Außerdem hast du uns alle immer informiert gehalten, wann du die Ergebnisse wahrscheinlich veröffentlichen wirst (Auch bei Verspätungen hast du immer sofort Bescheid gesagt, was ich sehr zu schätzen weiß).

Du hast wirklich eine große Menge an wunderschön gezeichneten Bildern bekommen, und jedes einzelne 100%ig verdient. <3 (Nur muss es sehr schwer sein, da jetzt die Gewinner herauszufinden. Ich könnte mich unmöglich entscheiden, weil mehrere dabei sind, die mich wirklich umgehauen haben)

Apfelmus ist schon lecker, und bei dem Art-raffle wäre ich gerne dabei. Finde es immer toll, wenn die, die einen Contest organisieren, auch selbst gerne malen. ^^
Loviare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✿_Grand Art Contest_✿ - The long awaited ranking. <3

Postby Foxface--x3 » Sun May 13, 2018 10:38 pm

Yesss the long awaited ranking is now going to be posted and guys... I definitely had problems with choosing the winners and the placing order itself. D: Hopefully everyone can understand why whom won which place and that nobody is disappointed or else. You all created wonderful drawings for me. <3

Clawdina - lumoseverdeen - arisu. - bil - Reiynard - hhhhhh347 - Slim Paw - bioshocked
stormy and rescuer - myth + destiny - Tirgr - Goldstarwolf - nagisa kaworu - etriers
GotFrenchBulldogs - Loviare - bolt11546 - Pink Present

10. Egg66E & pparker
9. Isarine
8. D0gsrule30
7. silvetwolf

Guys you didn't win one of the first placings and it really breaks my heart - like I already said I wish I had enough grad prizes so anyone could be a winner of a great prize. Anyways I hope you enjoyed your participation rewards, I tried to be as generous as possible since I still needed a few nice pets for the upper placings. ;o; I am giving out rewards after the other 6 placings have choosen theirs - you will receive a private mail from me so be sure to switch them on. <3

If you haven't choosen your prize within 3 days I am going on to the following participant.

Be sure to check your mails in the next weeks every 2-3 days at least and if there are any problems let me know in a private mail - just let me know you're still interested in your prize and why you need a little longer to choose it. It's fine but I need the communication. There are a lot of participants waiting for their rewards and this shouldn't take until coming christmas please. x'33

6. ~Kanine~
5. Skiv
4. -TruBlue
3. stormytheloner
2. nisemono
1. Kina202

Woah this was a hard choice... I struggled with myself for about 3 days to find the right order I am happy with and you're hopefully too. Enjoy your prizes! You all deserve even more than just a few pets. I still can't believe that I've receiven so many beautiful, great and high quality drawings - I'm still speechless, so I stop here. c:

You all have around 5-7 days to choose your award, after that I am forced to move on to the following participant.

If there are any problems about your activity please shoot over a private mail so I can regard that. Try to check in every 3 days and switch on your mailbox otherwise I am leaving you out. x3

I tried to judge as fair as possible. I didn't only judge on how much I like your drawing I also judged on quantity, effort, time taken(roughly estimated), quality, personal likings and booster/special drawings. It was difficult to find a way to judge including all those factors but I somehow managed it and am happy with the outcome. <3 I've never believed that so many useres would join my art contest that's why I want to thank you again for participating. ;o;

Greetings,
Fox

:. Take your time .:

Our prime purpose in this life
Is to help others.
And if you can't help them,
At least don't hurt them.

We can never obtain peace in the outer world
Until we make peace with ourselves.

Do not dwell in the past,
Do not dream of the future,
Concentrate the mind
On the present moment.

© Dalai Lama ; Buddha ; Foxface
Foxface--x3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pink Present » Sun May 13, 2018 10:40 pm

Apfelmus

Thank you very much for your comment! I'm really happy you like the piece and that you'll set it as avatar on another site! I adore my art being used <33 Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity! Congratulations to all the winners and to those that participated <33
    bb i'm not even here i'm a hallucination (rarley active)
    kels | plums | kals
Pink Present

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✿_Grand Art Contest_✿ - Ranking is there!

Postby tofu. » Sun May 13, 2018 10:44 pm

Thank you for this opportunity. A huge congratulations to the winners! I knew I wasn’t going to win lol because this is only my second art contest. Man, I was close but not quite. Thank you again for all of your time and effort. <33
Image Image
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
━━ 𝔹𝔼 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ━━━━━━━━
╔═════════════════════╗
╚═════════════════════╝
ImageImage
╔═════════════════════╗

Hi! I'm tofu. :) (she/her)
I love dogs and music, and I need a life
PMs are always open!

╚═════════════════════╝
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
╔════════════════╗

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 20 people.
I have received 3 gifts.

╚════════════════╝
━━━ 𝕊𝕆𝕄𝔼𝕆ℕ𝔼 ━━
━━ 𝕋𝕆𝔻𝔸𝕐! ━━━━
tofu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✿_Grand Art Contest_✿ - The long awaited ranking. <3

Postby Kina202 » Sun May 13, 2018 10:47 pm

Foxface--x3 wrote:

6. ~Kanine~
5. Skiv
4. -TruBlue
3. stormytheloner
2. nisemono
1. Kina202

Greetings,
Fox

Whattt thank you SO much for 1st place!!! ;u; <3 And congratulations to everyone else!!
:D
Kina202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me