๐ŸŒ™โค๏ธ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ’ซโœงใƒป๏พŸ. โœง (3 Bids) ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ & ๐™น๐šž๐š•๐šข ๐™ป๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐’œ๐“Š๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ! โœง .ใƒป

Put your most valuable pets, items or C$ up for auction and see how high the bidding will go!

๐ŸŒ™โค๏ธ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ’ซโœงใƒป๏พŸ. โœง (3 Bids) ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ & ๐™น๐šž๐š•๐šข ๐™ป๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐’œ๐“Š๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ! โœง .ใƒป

Postby JustMonika27 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:34 pm

โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ

Hiya, thanks for your interest in my auction! My last auction didnโ€™t get a whole lot of bids/interaction so I decided to just switch it up. I know for a fact the July Lioness has significant demand, I get offers on it quite often, Iโ€™m just not entirely sure what exactly Iโ€™m looking for in exchange. Hopefully auctioning may give me a better idea of what I could possibly get for it? Same with the Marionette but tentatively. Auction can end without winner and winning bid for Marionette will have to be good. You can bid on one or both, I have no preference on that.

As far as boosters go, pretty much just the usual suspects. Old store pets, dogs/high demand species, aesthetically pleasing pets, non-produce URโ€™s. For both but specifically for the marionette dog- quantity/bulk of lower lists/store lists. Store pets have their own value, quantity has its own value.

Only antiboosters for this one are rats, horses, and ponies. I wonโ€™t cancel automatically but they wonโ€™t add any value to your side with my decision making, so it just makes more sense for you to keep them. (OBVIOUS exceptions- Both Sleipnirs, Store Arabians, UR foal, etc)

Boosters are same as always, love dogs, sitting cats, pps cats/fennecs/deer. Love cute things, spooky things, and things that generally have decent demand. Nothing crazy.

I suppose auto would be anything that is ridiculous to not accept..? Besides that idk, but I rate bids and give detailed thoughts, so you will not at any time be in the dark as far as where your bid places in the running. End date TBD I donโ€™t have one set currently. Thank you for all and any offers ๐Ÿ–ค
Last edited by JustMonika27 on Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:26 am, edited 7 times in total.
JustMonika27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒโšฐ๏ธโœงใƒป๏พŸ.๐•ฎ๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–—๐–“โœง๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ท๐’†๐’•.ใƒป๏พŸโœง ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›๐Ÿฆ‡๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿ”ฎ

Postby JustMonika27 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:37 pm

Last edited by JustMonika27 on Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:26 am, edited 7 times in total.
JustMonika27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me